Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2012, 08:53 AM   #76  

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonyainva View Post
Holly two inches off the hip and an inch of the thighs is not a stall!

Nice to hear you will be on p4 soon.

I know what you mean when you say all eyes are on your plate, stay strong
I am very happy about the inches lost on my hips as those are needing some loss. I haven't lost any pounds in 3 weeks so that is the stall I am referring to. My coach is thinking I am ready to phase off and up my exercise to tone. I have a friend/physical trainer who is going to help me with the phasing off and adjusting exercise. I have not been upset about my losses but I have been unsure about what to do. The easy thing is to stay on Phase 1 because I know it, have lived it for 6+ months and my body is used to it. I am excited about moving on and learning to maintain.
Old 11-16-2012, 09:21 AM   #77  

I've been 100% for 9 weeks now! It's hard to believe it's been that long. The time has flown by and it hasn't been hard to stay OP. I think the longer you stay 100% the easier it gets. I would like to encourage anyone who is thinking about going off plan for a day or two....Don't do it! It will be much harder to get back on track and stay OP. I know that would be true for me.

I also started walking today and feel great! Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 11-16-2012, 09:54 AM   #78  

S/C/G: 235/186/150

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hgamroth View Post
EVERY adult in the room kept eyeing my plate. Sometimes I think they want me to fail. I love that I'm not. Even though I am not losing right now, more and more people are complimenting me and asking me for advice or wanting IP info.
Holly...I know how you feel, I hope that it is just us being a bit insecure, but I have a friend who is vaguely supportive on the outside, but inside I can see in her eyes that she is jealous and or questioning me on this diet. Breaks my heart. But I am not doing it for her, I am doing this for me so I just remind myself of that and keep going.
Old 11-16-2012, 08:00 PM   #79  
Diane on track July 2014

S/C/G: 230/221/180

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
... EVERY adult in the room kept eyeing my plate. Sometimes I think they want me to fail...
I had someone say "Let me guess what you're having for lunch... salad AGAIN?"
I laughed and said -- "Yes but it's a totally different salad today! I changed my lettuce and am adding some mushrooms. I live on the edge"

I have never even thought to look around and see if someone eats a sandwich every day etc. ..... leave my salad alone!
Old 11-16-2012, 09:18 PM   #80  

Quote:
Originally Posted by IP43 View Post
I had someone say "Let me guess what you're having for lunch... salad AGAIN?"
I laughed and said -- "Yes but it's a totally different salad today! I changed my lettuce and am adding some mushrooms. I live on the edge"

I have never even thought to look around and see if someone eats a sandwich every day etc. ..... leave my salad alone!
That's funny. You really are a wild one! Just don't get out of control with the mushrooms or the next thing you know you will be adding rutabaga or turnips to your salad! I ate Jimmy Johns for lunch today so I gave them all a break from my beautiful salad viewing. A friend of mine at work said she admires my determination and is proud of me and it made me feel better. Mommahen, I know you are right and that others are jealous, I have been there too but never wanted anyone to fail.
Old 11-16-2012, 10:49 PM   #81  
Tripmama

S/C/G: 315/171/170

Height: 5'10"

Hello! Have had a tough time during this hugetransition in my life...but back ontrack forthelast 32 pounds.

great job eveyonewithyour tenacity and fight to achievea new healthy life style.

I haveproudly been 100 % Ip Baby... Onederland here I come!
Old 11-16-2012, 11:09 PM   #82  
8/23/12 - 1/6/13

S/C/G: 170/140/135

Trip mama - you are so there! Onederland is just a blink away!
Old 11-16-2012, 11:37 PM   #83  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripmama View Post
Hello! Have had a tough time during this hugetransition in my life...but back ontrack forthelast 32 pounds.

great job eveyonewithyour tenacity and fight to achievea new healthy life style.

I haveproudly been 100 % Ip Baby... Onederland here I come!
You are looking great. I know you moved. are you close to any of your kids?
Pat
Old 11-16-2012, 11:43 PM   #84  
Started IP 3/26/12

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
That's funny. You really are a wild one! Just don't get out of control with the mushrooms or the next thing you know you will be adding rutabaga or turnips to your salad! I ate Jimmy Johns for lunch today so I gave them all a break from my beautiful salad viewing. A friend of mine at work said she admires my determination and is proud of me and it made me feel better. Mommahen, I know you are right and that others are jealous, I have been there too but never wanted anyone to fail.
It's really too bad that everyone can't be supportive. I can see someone feeling a little envious of weight-loss success, if they need to lose weight themselves but can't seem to keep on track with it...but one can be envious of another's success while still acknowledging the fact that it's taken discipline and determination to accomplish that weight loss goal, and basically wishing them success.

I think you look really good in your picture. I'm 5'5" and can't help but think if I look that slim and trim when I hit 150 lbs I'll be feeling pretty jazzed with myself!
Old 11-17-2012, 08:08 AM   #85  
8/23/12 - 1/6/13

S/C/G: 170/140/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by evepet View Post
...but one can be envious of another's success while still acknowledging the fact that it's taken discipline and determination to accomplish that weight loss goal, and basically wishing them success.
That is exactly what turned on my determination to start IP and stick to it. It seemed that every time I turned around I ran into another friend who was loosing weight and looking and feeling great (through a variety of programs). If they could do it, why not me? Why not, indeed!
Old 11-17-2012, 09:47 AM   #86  

Happy weekend! My daughter and I are cleaning cleaning cleaning today. We kicked the boys out of the house, we are cleaning carpets (my family has a carpet cleaning business,) dusting, mopping and all around top to bottom scrubbing. Then we will be rewarding ourselves with a trip to the holiday bazar, pedicures and dinner. I started my morning with a pumpkin spice crepe. I really enjoyed it!
Old 11-17-2012, 09:53 AM   #87  
Started IP 3/26/12

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishette View Post
That is exactly what turned on my determination to start IP and stick to it. It seemed that every time I turned around I ran into another friend who was loosing weight and looking and feeling great (through a variety of programs). If they could do it, why not me? Why not, indeed!
"Why not me?", indeed! And we're doing it! Yay! I'd grown way too heavy and complacent, but I always did feel that I could lose the weight 'if/when I got my head into the right place'. Well, early this year a combination of events just happened that definitely made me firmly decide that the time was right. Head was definitely in the right place.... and still is.
Old 11-17-2012, 03:02 PM   #88  
Diane on track July 2014

S/C/G: 230/221/180

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Happy weekend! My daughter and I are cleaning cleaning cleaning today. We kicked the boys out of the house, we are cleaning carpets (my family has a carpet cleaning business,) dusting, mopping and all around top to bottom scrubbing. Then we will be rewarding ourselves with a trip to the holiday bazar, pedicures and dinner. I started my morning with a pumpkin spice crepe. I really enjoyed it!
Holly, your post exhausted me. I'm off to have a nap!
Old 11-17-2012, 03:33 PM   #89  

S/C/G: 235/186/150

Hi ladies...been a few days since I posted here. I have decided to post here, the daily and that is about it...I just can't keep up with all the other threads.

Went to the gym this morning and walked for an hour. Came home with so much energy. I have done my floors, scrubbed the kitchen and have my living room valances in the wash. Hoping we can get our Christmas lights up today or tomorrow while the weather is still nice. I think I will pull out my holiday dishes today too. Life is good!
Old 11-17-2012, 04:16 PM   #90  

Quote:
Originally Posted by IP43 View Post
Holly, your post exhausted me. I'm off to have a nap!
hehehe. We only made it as far as cleaning carpets and dusting. The weather was too nice so we went out to the bazar early. Now I have to get back to it before my motivation is GONE!
Closed Thread