Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2012, 08:58 AM   #451  

S/C/G: 136/120/115

Height: 5'4"

Good morning! Stayed 100% yesterday and got in all my water and vitamins. Today's menu (or at least part of it):
Brk: 2 c coffee and IP Choc RTU drink
Lunch: Spinach salad & IP Blueberry Cranberry Drink
Dinner: Dijon Mustard Chicken & Roasted Broccoli, Cauli, & Asparagus
Snack: Either Vanilla or Ginger Spice Celestial Seasonings Tea with Crispy Cereal pancakes made with SF Torani Pumpkin Spice Syrup
Old 11-28-2012, 10:53 AM   #452  

S/C/G: 231/see ticker/150

checking in with Sarge and the other Privates...

B- made muffin with ProtiThin Maple Oatmeal. yuck. i am trying to think of way to get the last couple packets from the box down but it is vile any way i try it. i miss my premier protein latte...

L- celery and premier protein latte

D- who knows

S- bar or puffs depending on sweet or salty mood.

Rhonduz- so sorry to hear about your mom.. You are in my prayers.

Molly- congrats on the retirement.. you can do anything for 3 more months!!
Old 11-28-2012, 11:29 AM   #453  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

NEW REPORT WEDESDAY 11.28.2012

COPY AND PASTE THE INFO BELOW AND BE ACCOUNTABLE!

WEIGHT ON MONDAY 11.26.2012
FINAL WEIGH IN: SATURDAY MORNING 12.1.2012

VITAMINS:
WATER:

WHAT I PLAN TO DO TO MAKE IT HAPPEN:

HOW SUCCESSFUL I WAS WITH MY PLAN TODAY:

TELL SARGE WHAT YOU PLAN TO EAT TODAY WEDESDAY 11.28.2012

Alikay-REPORTED IN NICELY DONE PRIVATE!!
Alison-
Bellamack-
Bluejewel-
BoppinBerta-
Chloe222-
Cindy56-REPORTED IN NICELY DONE PRIVATE!!
Dana-
DizzyJean-
Fishette-
Fleming-
Greeniris-REPORTED IN NICELY DONE PRIVATE!!
Halfagain-REPORTED IN NICELY DONE PRIVATE!!
Jampooh-
Joysh-
NinjaNurse-
Rainbowsmiles-REPORTED IN WELL DONE SARGE!!
RhondaMarie-
Rhonduz-
Roni Lee-
SecretPrivate-REPORTED IN NICELY DONE PRIVATE!!
Shedit-
Sstw1-REPORTED IN NICELY DONE PRIVATE!!
Swimcoachmomma-REPORTED IN NICELY DONE PRIVATE!!
Threads-
Twindy-
YesmyQueen-REPORTED IN NICELY DONE PRIVATE!!
Yowzer-

Alikay-

Breakfast: 2 cups coffee, Pancakes with WF syrup
Lunch: 2 cups cucumbers cut up with some Green Valley Ranch dressing and Detour peanut butter bar.
Dinner: Big Mac Salad with 2 cups of cauliflower/broccoli roasted
Snack: Premier RTD Choc Shake into Hot Chocolate

Alison:
Breakfast:
Lunch:
Supper:
Snack:

Bellamack:

BlueJewel:
Breakfast:
Lunch:
Supper:
Snack:

BoppinBerta:
Breakfast:
Lunch:
Supper:
Snack:

Chloe222:
Breakfast:
Lunch:
Supper:
Snack:

Cindy56-
B: IP peach and mango drink (1 carb)
L: big salad with 2cups of cucumbers, radishes, WF Asian dressing, IP pineapple and banana drink (1 carb)
D: salmon with soy sauce, ginger, green onion, a bit of stevia with 2 cups of raw veggies and WF salad dressing
S: IP peach and mango drink (1 carb)

Dana:

DizzyJean:
Breakfast:
Lunch:
Supper:
Snack:

Fishette: 143
Breakfast:
Lunch:
Supper:
Snack:

Fleming:
Breakfast:
Lunch:
Supper:
Snack:

GreenIris:
B'fast: HealthSmart Oatmeal with stewed Rhubarb
Lunch: 8 oz chicken w/WF BBQ sauce, steamed broccoli
Snack: either a bar or a drink
Supper: Big Mac in a Bowl (I think) & rutabaga fries

Halfagain: 259.8
Breakfast: Pure Protein 21 Frosty Chocolate shake
Lunch: sloppy joe (proti-diet) and cooked cabbage, Kale chips
Dinner: salad, cucumber, roasted chicken
Snack: celery, pickles, and restricted bar of some sort... going out with the knitting crew (ladies I knit with) tonight at a food court. I may end up having dinner/snack there - I'm sure somewhere there's a salad there... maybe.

Jampooh:
Breakfast:
Lunch:
Supper:
Snack:

Joysh:
Breakfast:
Lunch:
Supper:
Snack:

NinjaNurse:
reakfast:
Lunch:
Supper:
Snack:

Rainbowsmiles: 290.8
4 packet day
Brekkie: Cocomint pudding made with cold coffee YUM! 1/2 Packet Cappuccino
Lunch: Greek Salad, protidiet chicken noodle soup with red pepper flakes, blackberry tea, water
Supper: Napa Cabbage and Bell Peppers stir fry with snow peas and green onions and with 1 Chicken Sausage
Snack: grape drink

RhondaMarie:
Breakfast:
Lunch:
Supper:
Snack:

Rhonduz:

Roni Lee:
Breakfast:
Lunch:
Supper:
Snack:

SecretPrivate:
Brekkie: IP vanilla shake made into an iced cappachino
Noon: Spinach/romaine salad with fresh veggies, IP Mango RTD
Dinner: Big Mac in a bowl
Snack: Rhubarb crisp with ProtiDiet porridge packet as the crumble!

Shedit:
Breakfast:
Lunch:
Supper:
Snack:

sstw1: 123
Brk: 2 c coffee and IP Choc RTU drink
Lunch: Spinach salad & IP Blueberry Cranberry Drink
Dinner: Dijon Mustard Chicken & Roasted Broccoli, Cauli, & Asparagus
Snack: Either Vanilla or Ginger Spice Celestial Seasonings Tea with Crispy Cereal pancakes made with SF Torani Pumpkin Spice Syrup

Swimcoachmomma
B- made muffin with ProtiThin Maple Oatmeal. yuck. i am trying to think of way to get the last couple packets from the box down but it is vile any way i try it. i miss my premier protein latte...
L- celery and premier protein latte
D- who knows
S- bar or puffs depending on sweet or salty mood.

Threads:
Breakfast:
Lunch:
Supper:
Snack:

Twindy:
Breakfast:
Lunch:
Supper:
Snack:

YesMyQueen 184.2
B -priemier protien drink
L -roasted vegetables,eas strawberry cream drink
D -chicken pattie,asparagus, mushrooms, cappuccino drink

Yowzer:
Breakfast:
Lunch:
Supper:
Snack:

Last edited by rainbowsmiles; 11-28-2012 at 06:06 PM.
Old 11-28-2012, 12:59 PM   #454  

S/C/G: 274/212/190

Height: 5ft 3in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonduz View Post
It's been really hard to post with 3fcs, but I try to read when I can. Had to take mom to Eric sat, sat there from 3-10pm before they put her in a room. She had passed a kidney stone plus she is losing her memory in a big time and it is so sad to watch. I'm trying to work/teach at the same time while trying to contact drs to find out what the heck is going on with her. It has been stressful but I've stayed op. it's hard though.
On a happier note I love watching all of YOUR progresses.
Molly I hope your pt goes well.
Rainbow you are my sunshine.
Pats love you!
Everett - you are my alternative hero!
I may not be back in for awhile, but I'm reading.
Love you all!
Rhonda
My mom was 92 and over the years had dementia. She was also deaf and her hearing aides could not help her anymore. Both her and my Dad moved into an assisted living home together before he died 5years. We had to move her to another assisted living that did better with dementia as she worsened. Both places were good and she did enjoy them. We lost her a couple of weeks ago she would have been 93 this Dec. She passed being comfortable and having wonderful people taking care of her. We were blessed my Dad did well with his money in order to be able to pay for their care during their last years. Not rich but we did not have to worry about their care.
Hope all goes well for your Mom. Are parents are tougher than we think, and they worry more about us than themselves even as we are caring for them.
Old 11-28-2012, 03:00 PM   #455  
6/26/12 start 355

S/C/G: see tracker

Height: 5'9"

WEIGHT ON MONDAY 11.26.2012
FINAL WEIGH IN: SATURDAY MORNING 12.1.2012

VITAMINS: Been there, done that - CHECK!

WATER: Working on it.. slow starter.. 20 oz so far

WHAT I PLAN TO DO TO MAKE IT HAPPEN: I'm going to fill up my water bottle now! (okay - got it) and going to go do it again when this is gone.. adding lemon as well.

Breakfast: Pure Protein 21 Frosty Chocolate shake
Lunch: sloppy joe (proti-diet) and cooked cabbage
Kale chips

Dinner: salad, cucumber, roasted chicken

Snack: celery, pickles, and restricted bar of some sort... going out with the knitting crew (ladies I knit with) tonight at a food court. I may end up having dinner/snack there - I'm sure somewhere there's a salad there... maybe.
HOW SUCCESSFUL I WAS WITH MY PLAN TODAY:
Old 11-28-2012, 04:47 PM   #456  

S/C/G: 206/186/160

Height: 5"2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy56 View Post
Haven't been checking in but will start now because I'm needing some accountability! Had to take my son for a procedure under general anesthesia yesterday and he was overly sedated and couldn't get up for about 6 hours afterwards. It was kind of scary and I ended up overdoing it afterwards-- 5 oz meat at lunch and at least that much again at dinner with Thai carryout. To make it worse, I never measured dinner and had only one IP packet all day. What a disaster! But, I did get in all of my vitamins and water, so I did one thing right.

So, today is a new day and I will be 100% OP!
B: IP peach and mango drink (1 carb)
L: big salad with 2cups of cucumbers, radishes, WF Asian dressing, IP pineapple and banana drink (1 carb)
D: salmon with soy sauce, ginger, green onion, a bit of stevia with 2 cups of raw veggies and WF salad dressing
S: IP peach and mango drink (1 carb)
Hope your son is ok, and you will feel better tommrow after a 100% day, just dust off and here we go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jampooh View Post
My mom was 92 and over the years had dementia. She was also deaf and her hearing aides could not help her anymore. Both her and my Dad moved into an assisted living home together before he died 5years. We had to move her to another assisted living that did better with dementia as she worsened. Both places were good and she did enjoy them. We lost her a couple of weeks ago she would have been 93 this Dec. She passed being comfortable and having wonderful people taking care of her. We were blessed my Dad did well with his money in order to be able to pay for their care during their last years. Not rich but we did not have to worry about their care.
Hope all goes well for your Mom. Are parents are tougher than we think, and they worry more about us than themselves even as we are caring for them.
So sorry about your mother and yours as well Rhonduz, I am thinking about you guys.

Here's my report for today-
B -priemier protien drink
L -roasted vegetables,eas strawberry cream drink
D -chicken pattie,asparagus, mushrooms, cappuccino drink

Plan on drinking all my water and takin my vitiamins
Tommrow is WI, and I'm ready!
Old 11-28-2012, 06:56 PM   #457  

Location: Mountains of East PA but originally from New Orleans

S/C/G: 240/206/175

Height: 5' 8"

Well after at least a 10 year hunt, thanks to Fabulous at 50+ I discovered www.herroom.com and my wonderful new selections fit and feel absolutely amazing. I just now hate the idea of losing enough weight for them to be too big. Hmmmm. Matters not. I had to replace Vics Secret in the past and still they fit horribly. I am so happy. Thank you so much for the help.
Old 11-28-2012, 07:38 PM   #458  
started IP 7/17/2012

S/C/G: 200.5/167/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by maykatcooper View Post
Well after at least a 10 year hunt, thanks to Fabulous at 50+ I discovered www.herroom.com and my wonderful new selections fit and feel absolutely amazing. I just now hate the idea of losing enough weight for them to be too big. Hmmmm. Matters not. I had to replace Vics Secret in the past and still they fit horribly. I am so happy. Thank you so much for the help.
Happy that worked for you maykat! I love,love, love herroom!

Feeling a bit under the weather today - I can barely speak, but it's not so bad that I can't enjoy my phase 3 breakfast - nothing will keep me from that!

Cheering on all of you doing bootcamp! Just listen to Sarge - she will keep you on the right path.
Old 11-28-2012, 08:59 PM   #459  
Started IP 1/16/2012

Location: Pine Mountain, Georgia & on a little lake in NE Michigan

S/C/G: 291/171.4/175

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzy63 View Post
Happy that worked for you maykat! I love,love, love herroom!
I sort of chuckle at those of you on the opposite end from me. My IP loss went overboard in that area. I'm now into stretch training bras.

Molly
Old 11-28-2012, 09:20 PM   #460  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingnutandMe View Post
I sort of chuckle at those of you on the opposite end from me. My IP loss went overboard in that area. I'm now into stretch training bras.

Molly
le sigh.... me too... i wish i could take the excess hips and thighs and shove it up into my bra!
Old 11-28-2012, 09:26 PM   #461  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

[QUOTE=swimcoachmomma;4541366]checking in with Sarge and the other Privates...

Did you try the oatmeal with rhubard? That is one of my favorite meals.
Old 11-28-2012, 09:35 PM   #462  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by maykatcooper View Post
herroom was quite interesting. really made me aware that my shape had changed. I filled in the questionaire and they couldn't recommend much. It said that some of the answers I gave could not be correct based on my measurements. It goes to show that I don't actually look in the mirror and think I still look the way I did at 204.
i will have to do the questionaire again when I have some time.

Pat
Old 11-28-2012, 09:41 PM   #463  

I took the quiz from my own memory of my body shape. I mean I see it every day right? Well, these aren't cheap so I figured I better actually let it all hang and look in the mirror and retake the quiz. What a difference that made. LOL. It is good to know that I still look so fantastic in my mind yet herroom made me look better than my imagination would have ever allowed. I just know that those training bra days will possibly return... I wonder if herroom has pretty ones....?
Old 11-28-2012, 09:48 PM   #464  

I'm sure I told you all about back fusion and bone graft 9 weeks ago. I have been crocheting like crazy during my recovery... there's not much more I can do than than. Strange thing is, I chose to crochet baby blankets. I'm now on my 2nd one... really adorable crocodile stitch... I couldn't figure out why this choice though and not something for DH or even for me... Well, I just got the phone call. Oldest daughter and mother of five just got the positive test. YEP! I'm going to have another precious (well I already do) grandbaby. Thing is... I'm on my second blanket. I think she might find out she's having twins. Hmmmm.
Old 11-28-2012, 10:05 PM   #465  

S/C/G: 248/213/150

Height: 5'2"

Rhonda checking in
Breakfast - orange drink
Lunch - 2 cup spinach olive oil, vinegar
Snack - strawberry wafer yum
Dinner- plain grilled porksteaks, 2 cup spinach salad
All vitamins and 74 oz water
Closed Thread