Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2012, 02:02 PM   #481  

S/C/G: 202/150/147

Height: 5'2"

a quick "hi" all. I've been off the grid lately. Working all the time and trying to add in extra doctor appts.- wow, not enough time! Leaving later today for Atlanta is visit the GA kiddos and grands....and the house down there that we can not sell... More appts. when I get back. Hope life will settle down some. haha- I fool myself- with holidays around the corner. I have started on the lupus drugs. So far, no back side effects. Really, I don't feel that bad. Fatigue and joint pain, yes, but this is just life after 50- right?
Have a good one, all, I will try to read the threads when I can. You all are svelting and have the pictures to prove it!! I'm so excited about this wonderful journey we are all on.
Old 11-08-2012, 04:39 PM   #482  

S/C/G: 206/186/160

Height: 5"2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jampooh View Post
Love all the dogs and cats that have blessed me with their lives. Katie my black lab mix was with me 13years. I still miss her, but then would not now have Buster beagle cattle dog mix. He is so sweet! Bud the cat who was part of two with his sister Rose. Yes Rose and Bud from the same litter. Lost Rose Sept of '11. Bud is a big not fat orange tabby and such a cuddle baby.
WI yesterday 2# more. 1 more to 25 off, next week.
Yes aren't our pets just wonderful, congrats on another 2 lbs, great job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzyjean View Post
a quick "hi" all. I've been off the grid lately. Working all the time and trying to add in extra doctor appts.- wow, not enough time! Leaving later today for Atlanta is visit the GA kiddos and grands....and the house down there that we can not sell... More appts. when I get back. Hope life will settle down some. haha- I fool myself- with holidays around the corner. I have started on the lupus drugs. So far, no back side effects. Really, I don't feel that bad. Fatigue and joint pain, yes, but this is just life after 50- right?
Have a good one, all, I will try to read the threads when I can. You all are svelting and have the pictures to prove it!! I'm so excited about this wonderful journey we are all on.
Have a great trip and drive safe, hope your drugs for lupus helps.

Well I just got back fr my WI and I've got my tail between my legs, I have stayed the same well actually .2 down, but I know exactly why I didn't drop, I have been having a restricted every day, and when I only have restricted about every 4th day I was losing and a small confession, we can't have Parmesan cheese as our dairy and I have been putting it on my veges well I'm going to correct these matters and try to see the 80 s next week, live and learn ladies!
Old 11-08-2012, 05:12 PM   #483  
IP Start Date 8/31/2012

S/C/G: 250/119/124

There is that old saying, "A watched pot never boils," but I am ready with a new one, "Watched rutabagus fries never finish." OMG I want them NOWWWW! ; )
Old 11-08-2012, 06:21 PM   #484  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

DECADENT PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE TRUFFLES

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...umn-2-a-4.html
Old 11-08-2012, 06:35 PM   #485  
6/26/12 start 355

S/C/G: see tracker

Height: 5'9"

Alison - I totally agree. I made Kale chips today, and there's a fine line between done and burnt I was walking. I'd set the timer 5 more minutes, then they wouldn't be quite done (I let them all pile up so I had to turn them a lot). Anyway, finally - they are done, if a little dark - it's "just the way I like them" (old family joke, you complain about the cooking - you do dishes - so if you say it's burnt you follow up with "but that's just the way I like 'em")
Old 11-08-2012, 08:23 PM   #486  
Feed Your Freedom

((((((((((((( dana )))))))))))))))) thinking about you and hoping all is well!!!
Old 11-08-2012, 09:08 PM   #487  
Started IP 1/16/2012

Location: Pine Mountain, Georgia & on a little lake in NE Michigan

S/C/G: 291/171.4/175

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzyjean View Post
Have a safe trip and enjoy the family. You'll not be far from me. I'm only 80 miles south of the Atlanta airport.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post

and Rainbow's recipe book https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BwW...TY2TXA5b2VNMGc

Quote:
((((((((((((( dana )))))))))))))))) thinking about you and hoping all is well!!!
Oh yeah, where are you Dana? I have been so busy I have trouble remembering my name (plus some of that's old age)

Molly
Old 11-08-2012, 09:10 PM   #488  
Feed Your Freedom

how was your trip back home molly???? glad you're back!!! hope all is well!! hugsssssssssssssssssss
Old 11-08-2012, 09:22 PM   #489  
Started IP 1/16/2012

Location: Pine Mountain, Georgia & on a little lake in NE Michigan

S/C/G: 291/171.4/175

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
how was your trip back home molly???? glad you're back!!! hope all is well!! hugsssssssssssssssssss
Trip home was okay. Hard to get back and leave the cottage and like I said last night I came back to work. It just gets worse all of the time. People are so into "I want it my way." I've spent my 16 years there as a process and compliance analyst. You just can't do it your way when there are processes and procedures that have to be followed. Our company is regulated by the Federal Bank Examiners (payment processing) and you have to follow the rules. They just can't understand that. I guess I'm just getting too impatient in my old age.

Enough whining. Besides stress slows your weight loss.

Time for bed. Early morning to support our international users.

Molly
Old 11-09-2012, 12:41 AM   #490  
6/26/12 start 355

S/C/G: see tracker

Height: 5'9"

Quote:

Oh wow! those look yummmy! I have seen the PB2 somewhere locally... not sure where. Now I'll have to keep an eye out for it. I think it was Fred Meyer. I have the cake mix already.
Old 11-09-2012, 08:29 AM   #491  
IPA

S/C/G: 255.4/251.2/180

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfagain View Post
Oh wow! those look yummmy! I have seen the PB2 somewhere locally... not sure where. Now I'll have to keep an eye out for it. I think it was Fred Meyer. I have the cake mix already.
Whole Foods carries the PB2, both the regular and chocolate one..at least mine does. You can also order it from Netrition.com

Morning everyone! FREEZING in the Windy City this morning. Burrrr!! No snow, but a lot of frost on the ground. Today is a stay in and sew all day. Making Santa Hat covers for the backs of my kitchen chairs. Daughter is coming home for Christmas this year, so I'm decorating!

Have a great day everyone and Rainbow I haven't forgotten about that box. Been a rough week here with the insurance company, roof inspections and adjusters. Murphy's Law as always! Until later.....
Old 11-09-2012, 08:41 AM   #492  
started IP 7/17/2012

S/C/G: 200.5/167/150

Height: 5'4"

Hi, all! Been MIA for a few days - very busy at work, but I am not letting it get in the way of staying OP!

Rainbow - That recipe looks fabulous! You are so kind to share all of your great ideas with the rest of us!! I am definitely going to go through all of your recipes as the holidays approach and put together a nice menu.

Saw some discussion about pets.... My walking buddy is Robin, a yellow lab. Having a big dog that needs exercise is a great way to make sure I also get in some exercise. Plus, she's always so understanding when I tell her about my problems at work, etc... and with the kids long gone, it's nice for me and DH to have some company. She looks just like Isis on Downton Abbey. (By the way, Rainbow - thanks again - still working my way through season 3.)

Taking the day off and Monday is a holiday for us, so I am looking forward to having some time to play in the kitchen and get started on Christmas shopping for the grandsons.

Have a great day all!
Old 11-09-2012, 08:46 AM   #493  
started IP 7/17/2012

S/C/G: 200.5/167/150

Height: 5'4"

PS re peanut butter -

How do you guys like the PB2?? I am really missing peanut butter and have been planning to include it in my phase 3 breakfasts.

Have seen a lot of good comments about Smucker's Natural PB, which does not have sugar added, but I definitely can't have that until phase 3.
Old 11-09-2012, 09:24 AM   #494  
began IP May 25

S/C/G: 198/see ticker/140

Height: 5' 2"

Good morning all. Rainbow - I believe you just helped me decide what my Thanksgiving dessert is going to be! Truffles!!!! Will need to order the main ingredients soon, but needed to place an order anyway.
Dizzyjean - sure hope the meds help you. I hate to think of anyone having to be in pain all the time, regardless of their age.

Well, looks like I'll be on my own again this weekend. My VIP sometimes travels to northern IN to work as a sub-contractor. Now that he is also working here part-time through the week, he can only do these other jobs on the weekends. Sooo, think I'm going to do a few days of boot camp again. My scale has not moved in almost 10 days and I am getting very impatient to move on. Today is day 1 of bc; will go at least through Monday night & re-evaluate from there.
Have a great day!
Old 11-09-2012, 10:05 AM   #495  
Started IP 3/26/12

Height: 5'5"

Hi folks. I haven't checked in for a few days, and wanted to drop in and say 'Hi' again. No big news from my end... pretty much just still keepin' on keepin' on. I'm not losing - but I'm not gaining. I seem to be just fluctuating up and down between the same 2 lbs or so. I've noticed that if I stick totally with soups (as low in sodium as possible), puddings, and shakes... then I can get the scale down again. I guess I have to decide whether to do a boot camp of soup/pudding/shakes for a few days... or go the other extreme (as I seem to remember Wuv did at one point) and eat according to Phase3 for a few days to shock my system into weight loss mode again.

Tomorrow's a busy day... off to Toronto with family, to celebrate 3 November birthdays. A nephew (46), greatnephew (19) and greatniece (1). So that should be fun. The 1-yr old is adorable, and I don't get to see her often enough, so I'm looking forward to it. She's just starting to show her personality, and is growing into a little imp.

Hope everyone has a great day. And best wishes to all the Americans on here for a happy and safe Thanksgiving weekend.

Take care. Talk to you soon.
Closed Thread