3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Louisiana/Mississippi Peeps (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/267961-louisiana-mississippi-peeps.html)

maezy1 11-17-2012 08:17 AM

GEAUX TIGERS! tell em to take their hotty totty back to da woods with them!
Sad becuz its the last home game :( Hurry up baseball season!

megscarles 11-17-2012 09:59 AM

wuv... if you see this before you go, I've heard that bra la vie in Hammond is great too!

jwdesselle 11-18-2012 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 4531216)
I will be in the Baton Rouge area tomorrow around 2-230...crown plaza or something like that....lol....going meet my ex to get his second car for my oldest since the struts went out in the rear end of his car. I am more than likely going to stop by the genie bra in Manderville and see what they have to fit me...should be a good day!

Hope you had a good visit to BR. Sorry we didn't get to meet. Next time baby. :carrot::carrot:

maezy1 11-19-2012 08:44 AM

Wuv, just seeing that you were in BR and I missed you! We need to schedule a visit with all of your fans here in BR!!!

OK ALL!!!! I NEED YOUR HELP!!!! I have many friends coming in for their first Mardi Gras ever and I am their "tour guide" I don't want to phase off! Yes, I will have a drink, ok maybe 2, but I doubt that I will drink much since I have only had one drink since April 15. Its the food that I am concerned about. Not that I am cheating but that my friends will want to go for dinner at places where there really aren't alternatives. Yall know what I'm talking about with NOLA!!! Yes I'm planning ahead becuz I really don't want to phase off! I'm doing too well to to stop for Mardi GRas!

jwdesselle 11-19-2012 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maezy1 (Post 4533122)
Not that I am cheating but that my friends will want to go for dinner at places where there really aren't alternatives. Yall know what I'm talking about with NOLA!!! Yes I'm planning ahead becuz I really don't want to phase off! I'm doing too well to to stop for Mardi GRas!

Um....what about grilled shrimp salad? Don't forget about those tasty little buggers. :D

maezy1 11-19-2012 11:16 AM

oooh! grilled shrimp! I could do that! Planning on bringing lots of RTD too. I have to get my mind around it that is why I am planning so early! I just want to maintain that week

wuv2bloved 11-19-2012 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maezy1 (Post 4533122)
Wuv, just seeing that you were in BR and I missed you! We need to schedule a visit with all of your fans here in BR!!!

OK ALL!!!! I NEED YOUR HELP!!!! I have many friends coming in for their first Mardi Gras ever and I am their "tour guide" I don't want to phase off! Yes, I will have a drink, ok maybe 2, but I doubt that I will drink much since I have only had one drink since April 15. Its the food that I am concerned about. Not that I am cheating but that my friends will want to go for dinner at places where there really aren't alternatives. Yall know what I'm talking about with NOLA!!! Yes I'm planning ahead becuz I really don't want to phase off! I'm doing too well to to stop for Mardi GRas!

Yea, we will have to meet one day all together, will have to plan it. Maybe after the holidays cuz everyone will be busy now. By the time Mardi Gras comes around you should be more than Halfway to your goal. You may not want to have those drinks after all, Remember its about the company to enjoy not the food and drinks. Let them have a good time, not that you can't have a good time as well, but you know what its all about. Let them do all of the drinking and eating, you sit back and watch them enjoy it, making it a time for them to remember. Like he said Grilled shrimp, grilled chicken there is ALWAYS an option, you just has to ask for it :)

maezy1 11-19-2012 01:00 PM

Thx Wuv! Most people think that I have had a lot to drink when I haven't even had one drink. I guess I have a pretty big crazy factor! Do you really think that I could be half way to my goal by Mardi Gras?!!!! I would be so excited and that would motivate me more than anything! I would love to be in Onederland by then but I will be just as happy to be there by St. Patty's or Easter.
Just had my first reward for 30 lbs off! - AN AMAZING facial!!!!! Taking care of me feels weird! I think I can get used to it though!

wuv2bloved 11-19-2012 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maezy1 (Post 4533409)
Thx Wuv! Most people think that I have had a lot to drink when I haven't even had one drink. I guess I have a pretty big crazy factor! Do you really think that I could be half way to my goal by Mardi Gras?!!!! I would be so excited and that would motivate me more than anything! I would love to be in Onederland by then but I will be just as happy to be there by St. Patty's or Easter.
Just had my first reward for 30 lbs off! - AN AMAZING facial!!!!! Taking care of me feels weird! I think I can get used to it though!

YES I BELIEVE YOU CAN!!!! Mardi gras isn't til Feb right? you figure 15-20lbs a month is what you should lose if you stick to the plan 100% I don't see why you shouldn't be there....think about it....you are at 30lbs GONE NOW you only need 25-30lbs more to go before you are here....how long has it taken you to get to the first 30???

joysh 11-19-2012 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 4531216)
I will be in the Baton Rouge area tomorrow around 2-230...crown plaza or something like that....lol....going meet my ex to get his second car for my oldest since the struts went out in the rear end of his car. I am more than likely going to stop by the genie bra in Manderville and see what they have to fit me...should be a good day!

Oh dear, Wuv! I'm been at the Crowne Plaza since Friday for th music teachers' convention! Are you still there ? I'm leaving pretty soon, but looki g for somewhere to eat here in BR right now.

wuv2bloved 11-19-2012 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joysh (Post 4533506)
Oh dear, Wuv! I'm been at the Crowne Plaza since Friday for th music teachers' convention! Are you still there ? I'm leaving pretty soon, but looki g for somewhere to eat here in BR right now.

We ate at chili's I had the grilled chicken on the 2for$20 without the corn relish and beans....lol

joysh 11-19-2012 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 4533520)
We ate at chili's I had the grilled chicken on the 2for$20 without the corn relish and beans....lol

Sorry we just missed each other. Next time.... I had a wonderful grilled chicken with grilled veggies and lettuce instead of rice. It hit the spot! Put on the border down as a very IP friendly place. Just be sure you tell them to "hold the chips and salsa" a unless you come with a non- IP person. Then forgettaboutit.

jwdesselle 11-20-2012 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 4533309)
Yea, we will have to meet one day all together, will have to plan it. Maybe after the holidays cuz everyone will be busy now. By the time Mardi Gras comes around you should be more than Halfway to your goal. You may not want to have those drinks after all, Remember its about the company to enjoy not the food and drinks. Let them have a good time, not that you can't have a good time as well, but you know what its all about. Let them do all of the drinking and eating, you sit back and watch them enjoy it, making it a time for them to remember. Like he said Grilled shrimp, grilled chicken there is ALWAYS an option, you just has to ask for it :)

It would be really cool to all meet one day!!!

I agree with WUV, drinks really will derail your progress. (Don't ask how I know :devil: ) You can be the designated driver and just laugh at all of them when they have too much. You said some think you've been drinking when you haven't anyway. That to me says that you are a blast to be around and are a total cut-up. Should be able to have fun with out the drinks.

wuv2bloved 11-20-2012 12:24 PM

I will just have to make a plan to come there one day since all of y'all are over there!!...all of us together in one place??....LOOK OUT!...demands, demands, demands.....lol....they wouldn't know what hit them and they would be out of veggies by the time we are gone.....lmao

dawn again 11-20-2012 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sstw1 (Post 4530138)
Dawn, where did y'all move to? We're playing Ole Miss this weekend. Geaux Tigers!!!

Sorry it took me so long to respond...
We live in Summit, which is directly above McComb, MS..
I watched that game too..My husband is an Ole Miss fan, my oldest son lives in Starkville AND is a State fan, and my youngest is an LSU fan.

I try to remain terribly neutral. LOL I think I will have a stocking from each team hanging over the fireplace this year. I have statues of Tigers, bulldogs, and the old man in my living room.

Oh, what a mother does. LOL