Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2012, 12:48 PM   #46  
Started IP 06.12.12

S/C/G: 199.4/163.8/140

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyof3girls View Post
Good morning all. It is a rainy Friday morning here in Tennessee. I have to get three long haired girls fixed for pictures this morning so rain isn't good I know Wed. are my offical weigh in days, but I weigh ever day and today it was 159.6. So excited to see the 50s. Hope everyone has a great Friday!

That's awesome!! I can't wait to see the 150's!!!
Old 10-12-2012, 12:51 PM   #47  
Michele

S/C/G: 240/149/150

Height: 5.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rissimo View Post
Welcome back to the Daily Chat thread - post your plans for today, share what's been happening, ask questions!

Some forum lingo:
NSV = Non-scale victory
TOM = time of the month
WI = Weigh-in
WF = Walden Farms
OP = on program

Bookmarking:
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home page
Consider making it a bookmark or a favorite in your browser so you can come back easily to get your RDA of Ideal Protein information.
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home Page
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/

Information for newbies:
Check the sticky page for lots of good information and please read before asking what might be a frequently asked question here in the daily thread: Information on Ideal Protein phases (1-4), recipes, newbie guide, FAQ, and other important threads. IP Ultimate List Recipes, FAQ, Newbie Guide, Exercise, and other Important Threads

Tickers and Signatures:
There are 2 requirements to have access to signatures and tickers. You must have been a member of 3fatchicks for 20 days AND posted at least 20 messages anywhere on the 3fatchicks forum. When you've met those requirements check The Ultimate Signature and Ticker Thread for more information and instructions.
the Ultimate One-Stop Signature and Ticker Thread - Read here if you have questions!

Quoting:
The best quoting tip - EVER!! Thanks Rosie, aka 6710.
the Ultimate One-Stop Signature and Ticker Thread - Read here if you have questions!

Searching:
If you can't find what you're looking for in this forum using the website search function, try using the "double search" using Google.

1) Go to Google.com. Search 3fatchicks by using the term site:3fatchicks.com at the end of your Google search.

For example, if you want to look for "big mac in a bowl", type "big mac in a bowl site:3fatchicks.com" in Google search. No need to include the quotation marks when you type.

2) This will bring up the page that you are looking for, now hit Ctrl+F to search on that page. Type "big mac in a bowl" and all instances of that search term will be highlighted.

Progress photos:
have been moved to the Mini-Goal Photo Album.
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals-201/

Other helpful links related to the Ideal Protein diet:
Dr. Chanh Tran Tien's website
http://www.trantiendiet.com/site/spip.php?rubrique19
You look fantastice
Old 10-12-2012, 12:54 PM   #48  
Started IP 1/16/2012

Location: Pine Mountain, Georgia & on a little lake in NE Michigan

S/C/G: 291/171.4/175

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GemIAm View Post
I'm still alive ipeeps! I have been having lots of work stress and family stress, including my hubby traveling for work 40% of the last 3 months and 2 large wildfires within 10 miles of us and have not been reading - but I have been bringing myself back to 100% OP - and I now fit in size 14 jeans!!! Whoo-hoo! I've lost 92 lbs on IP. Congrats to all on the SVs and NSVs and remember what Dory said, "Just keep swimming!"
Wow, glad to see you back and see you survived "life." It's nice to have all that weight gone. My jeans aren't that small, but I can say I've now at least moved out of having a 'W' next to the size.

Hope you're able to join us again more often.

Molly
Old 10-12-2012, 12:54 PM   #49  
Michele

S/C/G: 240/149/150

Height: 5.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Ron 43 View Post
For heavens sake....... I was wondering who this guy "Tom" was..... and why he was ruining everyones day. I feel kind of silly now
TOM is a very mean man he he
Old 10-12-2012, 01:04 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 227/227/155

Height: 5'3”

Today is a WONDERFUL DAY!!!! I have reached my goal weight. It took just over 4 months to lose 52 lbs. AMAZING!!!!
Today is my last day of phase 2 - tomorrow I start phase 3. All I want is an Orange....oh how I'm gonna love having an Orange tomorrow....
Old 10-12-2012, 01:07 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 231/see ticker/140

Height: 5'8"

Congrats! Enjoy that orange, you deserve it!
Old 10-12-2012, 01:12 PM   #52  
IP rebooting

S/C/G: 276/ticker/150

Height: 5'5

Happy Friday all! Rather than quoting everyone Congratulations on all the scale and NSVs today!

I went to bed and woke up in a nasty mood today and I finally figured out what would help. My sisters car got vandalized in her parking lot at college so I called and found out they have cameras. That made me happy because we are pretty sure we know who it is and now we will know. She is going to fill the police report out today. I was just happy she is only 2 hours from home so we could easily go get her when her car wouldn't work.
Have a great day everyone and a wonderful weekend!
Old 10-12-2012, 01:12 PM   #53  
Started IP 7/9/12

S/C/G: 224/135/133

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heitina View Post
Today is a WONDERFUL DAY!!!! I have reached my goal weight. It took just over 4 months to lose 52 lbs. AMAZING!!!!
Today is my last day of phase 2 - tomorrow I start phase 3. All I want is an Orange....oh how I'm gonna love having an Orange tomorrow....
Congrats!
Old 10-12-2012, 01:18 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 146/120/105

Height: 5'0" on a good day :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post

It takes planning but I've lost more weight more quickly on this diet than I've ever experienced before. I'm learning what to do/grab when I'm hungry and I'm learning the difference between "want to eat" and "true hunger". So, I grab some hot tea or herbal tea to help me decide between the two . Hot tea has become my "after school snack" (or some decaf coffee with a little IP vanilly RTD)

The other thing that helps me know whether I'm truly hungry or just want to eat: Will I eat a lettuce salad? Days/times I'm REALLY hungry, lettuce will satisfy. If I just "want to eat" I don't want a salad. Its been an easy way for me to figure out the difference and I'll be able to use this test for the rest of my life. It has taken the help of the highly restricted diet for me to learn some of this.

Instead of fighting the restrictions, I've used them for my own good. And it's working!!!!

Love this! What a great way to look at restrictions! And great advice, too, on determining the difference between true hunger and just wanting to chomp. It will definitely be something that I will use. Thanks for sharing!
Old 10-12-2012, 01:18 PM   #55  

S/C/G: 182/150/144

Height: 5'2.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heitina View Post
Oh Happy Day! Congratulations!
Old 10-12-2012, 01:27 PM   #56  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragdoll74 View Post
Love this!!!!

funny

NSV- was just in the ladies restroom here at work and was checking myself out in the mirror. It's friday so I get to wear jeans. My *** looks damn good in these jeans today! I haven't thought that way about any part of myself in a very long time.

I guess losing all the weight in my butt and boobs first is finally paying off.
Congratulations!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GemIAm View Post
I'm still alive ipeeps! I have been having lots of work stress and family stress, including my hubby traveling for work 40% of the last 3 months and 2 large wildfires within 10 miles of us and have not been reading - but I have been bringing myself back to 100% OP - and I now fit in size 14 jeans!!! Whoo-hoo! I've lost 92 lbs on IP. Congrats to all on the SVs and NSVs and remember what Dory said, "Just keep swimming!"
Keep Swimming!
Old 10-12-2012, 01:31 PM   #57  

S/C/G: 146/120/105

Height: 5'0" on a good day :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post

We all want the big weigh-ins EVERY week but life doesn't always deal us those cards. Who won the race? The turtle or the hare? Embrace the turtle and keep plugging along!
Love this! It's gonna be my new mantra on Weigh In days

EMBRACE THE TURTLE!
Old 10-12-2012, 01:32 PM   #58  

S/C/G: 253/StartIP232.2/220.4/145

Height: 5'3"

Congrats everyone! Great job! Wow, that lettuce tidbit, is totally going to stick with me. Thanks lisa32989!!!!!
When the dreaded TOM (I hear he has a hit out on him) was in Alaska last week, I lost .6...this week I lost 5.6! The most since my first week! I was elated!!!! I haven't been this weight in like 10 years! I am closer to Onederland.. where I haven't been in over 10 years!! I am hoping to be there by my honeymoon in December!!! When I get there I will have the Dr.'s best chocolate cake to celebrate maybe with some cherry extract! and stay OP!

Last edited by My2loseW8; 10-12-2012 at 01:48 PM. Reason: removed ?'s from daily chat to elsewhere
Old 10-12-2012, 01:38 PM   #59  
Start IP (again) 7/31/13

S/C/G: 231.2/224.4/131

Height: 5'4"

Happy Friday everyone. It is a wet gloomy day here in NW Arkansas. But we can always use the rain. I'm on day 4 of being back to 100%, and getting back to feeling really good.
I have invited my sister up to my house to go shopping in my closet. Whatever she doesn't take I'm going to donate. Need to get those larger sizes out of my closet. While she is up here, I'm going to try to get her to learn about IP. She doesn't have the money, but I want to show her that there are cheaper ways to follow protcol. She is really interested in what I have been doing, but she has never looked at food labels and she doesn't understand what she is putting in her body. I'm not going to force her to do something she is not ready to do, but I want her to have the tools to move forward if she so chooses.
Old 10-12-2012, 01:53 PM   #60  
Started IP 1/16/2012

Location: Pine Mountain, Georgia & on a little lake in NE Michigan

S/C/G: 291/171.4/175

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
Keep Swimming!

Hey, Vet... Been trying to watch to see if you posted about the outcome of them elimating the PD. Any info? I am so concerned about you and that situaiton.

Molly
Closed Thread