3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   4th WI Disappointed (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/267911-4th-wi-disappointed.html)

jimvhobbies 10-11-2012 01:39 PM

4th WI Disappointed

I seemed to have gained .8 of a pound????? I have not cheated, this program for me and my wife is way to expensive to cheat. I don't understand it has to be water retention i hope because dont you need like 3500 cal.s to gain a pound. Well disappointed but not giving in. I feel like I spent a lot of money on packets and produce for what?????? I will keep on trucking and see what next week brings. anyone else hit a stall so early in the plan? Thanks have a great week. :mad:

wuv2bloved 10-11-2012 01:42 PM

NOOOOOO freaking out!!!...are you weighing yourself EVERYDAY???? if you are DON"T....for this simple reason, freaking out!!...If you are not cheating and following the program than it is water retention....no worries...IT WILL COME OFF.....believe in yourself and in the program....ONLY weigh yourself on your OFFICIAL weigh in days....NO OTHER DAY!!....if this is your official weigh in, its your body adjusting to your losses so far....don't worry or freak out...Just keep your focus and stay on program :)

Doctorblue 10-11-2012 01:43 PM

You ask for what, I say for your health!! Don't lose focus! Not every week is going to show stellar results. You can't let one week get you down. That's how a lot of us got to where we were. We'd have a bad week, throw up our hands in frustration, and then turn around and stuff our faces saying what we were doing wasn't working.

You can do this! Don't let one week ruin your life and health!

maezy1 10-11-2012 02:30 PM

Did you start exercising or anything different in your non food lifestyle? if not then don't let a temporary set back cause you to permanently stop trying! That is my philosophy! I agree, those "setbacks" are frustrating as all he** but we have to get by them. Wait til the next week when you lose a lot then post and let everyone know!

fourstubbs 10-11-2012 03:02 PM

Don't get discouraged!!! You will drop pounds. Imagine how much you will have lost 6 weeks from today? I was always a "slow loser"...so when I had my first weigh in I only lost .6 of a pound, I was devastated! I gave myself x amount of time to see where the program would take me because it was expensive for my dh and me..but the pounds started to come off and as of now I have lost almost 30. Don't let your mind play tricks on you. Stay positive, stay motivated. It will come off if you work the plan the way it is written. hugs to you...

bolt 10-11-2012 09:07 PM

I just had my 5 week WI and I gained a lbs. I am trying not to get discouraged. I have lost 13 lbs in 4 weeks. I am just telling myself to stick with it. I did not cheat this week so I am just going to keep truckin and see what the scale says next week!

Kim

jennydoodle 10-11-2012 09:15 PM

Yes, please just stick with it. It will come off. If you followed the plan with no cheats, it is just water weight. Maybe you had something with a little more salt than normal. Regardless, it is not real weight.

Also, sometimes when you have a couple of big drops in a row, you will have a stall week as your body needs to catch up.

And one more thing, you may have lost some inches even though you didn't lose any pounds.

My point is, there are many things that could have affected your weigh in. But if you were true to plan, then just keep plugging along because it is not a true gain.