Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2012, 04:50 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 149/131/130

Height: 5'3"

Day 1 of Phase 2 is halfway over. I do miss my bar. I liked that little bit of sweet after I eat. I have the chocolate soy puffs for snack so I think I need to divide them in half and have half after lunch and half after dinner.

I hope everyone has a wonderful afternoon. Time to get back to work.
Old 10-10-2012, 05:22 PM   #77  

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkbritton View Post
Oh & since I had my son 15 months ago, I am down 122lbs!! I feel great!! Only 37lbs more to go : ))
Congrats to YOU!!! Awesome job!
Old 10-10-2012, 05:40 PM   #78  

S/C/G: 328.2/205/178

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkbritton View Post
Oh & since I had my son 15 months ago, I am down 122lbs!! I feel great!! Only 37lbs more to go : ))
Awesome - congrats!!!

scorbett - love the new profile pic!!

And congrats, wuv!
Old 10-10-2012, 06:01 PM   #79  
04/23/12~Kara

S/C/G: 194.8/171.2/135

Height: 5'7"

Hi all,

I miss you!
Old 10-10-2012, 06:07 PM   #80  
Started IP 4/23/12

S/C/G: 232/129/132

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaypix View Post
Hi all,

I miss you!
Kaypix, how are you? Miss you too.

Great job Wuv!

Welcome Chunk!
Old 10-10-2012, 06:09 PM   #81  
04/23/12~Kara

S/C/G: 194.8/171.2/135

Height: 5'7"

I'm trying to get back on track, and am hoping reading ya'lls posts will help me get back to where I want to be. A regain of 10 lbs totally blows, which means I'm further now from goal, and trying to not get overly discouraged. I'll probably just lurk a little bit longer and then get back involved.
Old 10-10-2012, 06:14 PM   #82  
Started IP 4/23/12

S/C/G: 232/129/132

Quote:
I'm trying to get back on track, and am hoping reading ya'lls posts will help me get back to where I want to be. A regain of 10 lbs totally blows, which means I'm further now from goal, and trying to not get overly discouraged. I'll probably just lurk a little bit longer and then get back involved.
You can do it Kaypix. You did it before!
Old 10-10-2012, 06:15 PM   #83  

Height: 5'4"

Kaypix--COME BACK!!! We've got your back! You always gave me great advice and answered my questions. We will help!
Old 10-10-2012, 06:20 PM   #84  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

ok frog princess....
no excuses...

excuses are for the weak!
YOU ARE STRONG!!
excuses are for the feeble minded
YOU ARE ONE SMART LADY!!
excuses deny
YOU CAN....YOU WILL
that is all
Old 10-10-2012, 06:57 PM   #85  

S/C/G: 271/201/130

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Kaypix I'm new here but your rant was inspirational I found it before I found fat chicks and it got me started it's nice to see you here.

So my big excitement for yesterday, after 16 years of marriage I bought my very first refrigerator ever

So how does that happen? Well we were in the military and you just get the fridge in your housing and live with it. Then my husband was medically retired last year and we bought our first home and my in-laws were generous enough to give us their OLD 21 cu ft really noisy fridge.

With a household of 6 including some teens, I simply am finding it impossible to fit the food and my produce in the space available and it's chaos in there no matter how carefully I arrange things I have to dig. So I finally went ahead and bought the one I wanted and now I just have to wait for delivery.

We are definitely moving up in the world the new one is 29cu ft and has the french doors on top.

Last edited by chrismprice; 10-10-2012 at 10:29 PM.
Old 10-10-2012, 07:00 PM   #86  

S/C/G: 253/StartIP232.2/220.4/145

Congrats Wuv!! Love that woosh fairy!!!
Welcome Mr. Yeager!!!
nkbritton- that is awesome!!!!

Have a quick little story for you... I am doing alternatives, I was trying a chocolate cake from Proti-diet. I tasted it and prefer the one from Dr.'s Best... So I thought I would doctor it up... With some wf chocolate syrup and some wf marshmallow! Told my husband that I was having a mini chocolate 'sundae'. mmm... Well it would have been mmm... if I didnt put wf BBQ sauce on it instead!! That first bite was quite interesting. My DS and Hubby laughed so hard!!!
Old 10-10-2012, 07:32 PM   #87  

S/C/G: 235/186/150

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by healthyangie View Post
What a difference! May I also add that your boobs look much more enhanced now What little I had left home as soon as I started
I think it much be the fit of the shirt...cuz they sure are shrinking...I think I have lost about 4 inches...guess that could be back fat! Thank you...I hate that they are getting kind wrinkly already...kinda National Geographic like (ok...sorry that is probably tmi)!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post
love the new photo scorbett....you are looking so hollywood like genna davis!! SO VERY VERY PRETTY!!!!
All afternoon I kept thinking that she reminded me of someone I knew or knew of in that pictures...you hit it the nail right on the head! Very Geena Davis like!!!! Beautiful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willi View Post
Great new photos! What a difference.
Thank you!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by My2loseW8 View Post
Welcome Mr. Yeager!!!

Have a quick little story for you... I am doing alternatives, I was trying a chocolate cake from Proti-diet. I tasted it and prefer the one from Dr.'s Best... So I thought I would doctor it up... With some wf chocolate syrup and some wf marshmallow! Told my husband that I was having a mini chocolate 'sundae'. mmm... Well it would have been mmm... if I didnt put wf BBQ sauce on it instead!! That first bite was quite interesting. My DS and Hubby laughed so hard!!!
OMG...that is funny, but so sad that it wasted your chocolate. I am all for putting some spice in chocolate...like Mexican or even Mayan chocolate and I put chocolate in a few chili recipes, but have never had bbq and chocolate together. Who knows you could have just stumbled on the next big thing!!!
Old 10-10-2012, 07:51 PM   #88  

S/C/G: 205/182 start IP/170/125

Height: 5'1"

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by My2loseW8 View Post
Welcome Mr. Yeager!!!

OMG!! I bellied up laughing at work!!!

I am in Alaska too! Where are you at? I am in North Pole!! Way cool to see someone else from AK here!
Old 10-10-2012, 07:58 PM   #89  

S/C/G: 192/148/150

Height: 5 3"

Quote:
Hey!! Kaypix !!! Come on you can do this!!! I read your last post on your blog and you know that IP is the only way!!! Remember that pic you posted a while ago of you wearing those crazy *** shoes and how great you felt in them!!! It's time to get back to that !! You are going to be ready for that reunion and this group of amazing people are going to get you through it! Besides, we need a little Kaypix craziness around here!! Maybe you and MLucas can spice it up around here!! Too many people baking cookies in real ovens around here!!!
No more excuses!!!
Old 10-10-2012, 08:13 PM   #90  
Start: Dec. 18, 2017

S/C/G: 211/210/150

Height: 5'5"

Yay I have signature!
Closed Thread