Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2012, 06:49 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 225/225/140

Height: 5'3.5"

Default IP Daily Chat Tuesday 10/09/2012

[quote]
Welcome back to the Daily Chat thread - post your plans for today, share what's been happening, ask questions!

Some forum lingo:
NSV = Non-scale victory
TOM = time of the month
WI = Weigh-in
WF = Walden Farms
OP = on program

Bookmarking:
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home page
Consider making it a bookmark or a favorite in your browser so you can come back easily to get your RDA of Ideal Protein information.
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home Page
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/

Information for newbies:
Check the sticky page for lots of good information and please read before asking what might be a frequently asked question here in the daily thread: Information on Ideal Protein phases (1-4), recipes, newbie guide, FAQ, and other important threads. IP Ultimate List Recipes, FAQ, Newbie Guide, Exercise, and other Important Threads

Tickers and Signatures:
There are 2 requirements to have access to signatures and tickers. You must have been a member of 3fatchicks for 20 days AND posted at least 20 messages anywhere on the 3fatchicks forum. When you've met those requirements check The Ultimate Signature and Ticker Thread for more information and instructions.
the Ultimate One-Stop Signature and Ticker Thread - Read here if you have questions!

Quoting:
The best quoting tip - EVER!! Thanks Rosie, aka 6710.
the Ultimate One-Stop Signature and Ticker Thread - Read here if you have questions!

Searching:
If you can't find what you're looking for in this forum using the website search function, try using the "double search" using Google.

1) Go to Google.com. Search 3fatchicks by using the term site:3fatchicks.com at the end of your Google search.

For example, if you want to look for "big mac in a bowl", type "big mac in a bowl site:3fatchicks.com" in Google search. No need to include the quotation marks when you type.

2) This will bring up the page that you are looking for, now hit Ctrl+F to search on that page. Type "big mac in a bowl" and all instances of that search term will be highlighted.

Progress photos:
have been moved to the Mini-Goal Photo Album.
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals-201/

Other helpful links related to the Ideal Protein diet:
Dr. Chanh Tran Tien's website
http://www.trantiendiet.com/site/spip.php?rubrique19

WI#18-3.0 WI#19-1.2 WI#20-+1 WI#21-2.6 WI#22-4.0 WI#23-+2 WI#24-+1 WI#25-2.8 WI#26-3.4 WI#27-1.0 WI#28-+1 WI#29--1 WI#30--3.70 WI#31-+2 WI#32-0 WI#33--2 WI#33--3.6
Last edited by rissimo : 10-04-2012 at 06:22 AM.
rissimoView Public ProfileSend a private message to rissimoFind More Posts by rissimoAdd rissimo to Your Buddy List

10-04-2012, 06:35 AM #2 rainbowsmiles vbmenu_register("postmenu_4487933", true);
Started IP 5/1/12

S/C/G: 397.9/IP Start 389.2/305.1/199

Height: 5'8

good morning!!!
ONLY YOU CAN MAKE IT A FABULOUS DAY!!

Last edited by rainbowsmiles : 10-04-2012 at 06:37 AM.
rainbowsmilesView Public ProfileSend a private message to rainbowsmilesFind More Posts by rainbowsmilesAdd rainbowsmiles to Your Buddy List

10-04-2012, 06:42 AM #3 rainbowsmiles vbmenu_register("postmenu_4487941", true);
Started IP 5/1/12

veggies...veggies....i love my veggies!!

rainbowsmilesView Public ProfileSend a private message to rainbowsmilesFind More Posts by rainbowsmilesAdd rainbowsmiles to Your Buddy List

10-04-2012, 07:35 AM #4 WingnutandMe vbmenu_register("postmenu_4487969", true);
Started IP 1/16/2012

S/C/G: 291/199.8/165

Height: 5'6"

Rainbow

Great to see you up and sooooo perky this AM. Love your visuals.

Have a great OP day. I'm toggling back to my work laptop now.

Molly

WingnutandMeView Public ProfileSend a private message to WingnutandMeFind More Posts by WingnutandMeAdd WingnutandMe to Your Buddy List

10-04-2012, 07:55 AM #5 Kay2012 vbmenu_register("postmenu_4487991", true);
Started IP 9/13/12

S/C/G: 211/198.8/130

I had my week 3 WI this morning and I lost 4 lb. My clothes are fitting so much better. NSV - my husband has a t-shirt that I love to wear that fit 3 weeks ago now is way too big. This is going to be a great day. My mom is coming to see me today I haven't seen her in a month or so. I can't wait to see if she notices! Have a great day everyone! Stay 100%! It works!

Week 1: - 7.8
Week 2: - 0.4
Week 3: - 4.0

One for every 5 lb.

Kay2012View Public ProfileSend a private message to Kay2012Find More Posts by Kay2012Add Kay2012 to Your Buddy List

10-04-2012, 08:19 AM #6 ragdoll74 vbmenu_register("postmenu_4488008", true);
Started IP 7/9/12

S/C/G: 224/182/140

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay2012
I had my week 3 WI this morning and I lost 4 lb. My clothes are fitting so much better. NSV - my husband has a t-shirt that I love to wear that fit 3 weeks ago now is way too big. This is going to be a great day. My mom is coming to see me today I haven't seen her in a month or so. I can't wait to see if she notices! Have a great day everyone! Stay 100%! It works!

13 lbs in 3 weeks is fantastic!

Good morning everyone! I realised on my way into work that I forgot to pack my hard boiled eggs for breakfast and also forgot my shaker. Had to make a quick stop at Walgreens to pick up some EAS Carb Advantage RTD.

Hope the rest of my day goes smoothly!

ragdoll74View Public ProfileSend a private message to ragdoll74Find More Posts by ragdoll74Add ragdoll74 to Your Buddy List

10-04-2012, 08:40 AM #7 dk8258 vbmenu_register("postmenu_4488027", true);

S/C/G: 183/172/145

Height: 5"8"

Having a great morning. I'm finally under 170 - last time I was here was 4 years ago before I was pregnant with my first child. A few other excitments:

I finally weigh considerably less than my husband - 35 lbs less
I have lost almost 40 lbs since January
I can't believe I lost 15 lbs in my first month on IP - even with a few missteps!!!!!

Woo HOo!! Have a great day everyone!!!!

dk8258View Public ProfileSend a private message to dk8258Find More Posts by dk8258Add dk8258 to Your Buddy List

10-04-2012, 08:56 AM #8 ragdoll74 vbmenu_register("postmenu_4488042", true);
Started IP 7/9/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by dk8258
Having a great morning. I'm finally under 170 - last time I was here was 4 years ago before I was pregnant with my first child. A few other excitments:

I can't believe I lost 15 lbs in my first month on IP - even with a few missteps!!!!!

Congrats on making it below 170!

ragdoll74View Public ProfileSend a private message to ragdoll74Find More Posts by ragdoll74Add ragdoll74 to Your Buddy List

10-04-2012, 09:08 AM #9 IPdivajen vbmenu_register("postmenu_4488053", true);

S/C/G: 328.2/202/180

Height: 5'8"

Morning all!

Work is nutso right now so haven't had much time to pop on - it's even keeping me busy at nights! Which doubly sucks, 'cause DH is finally working days again so we actually get to see each other! And have dinner together! And now I have to be at work. Bah. Oh well, this too shall pass and we have a nice long weekend to look forward to.

My big news is that I'm starting to phase off in less than two weeks! Insanity!

I'm still 22lbs from my original goal so not quite there. BUT...I had planned on phasing out in time for Christmas and have decided to push that forward a bit.

By the time I hit phase 2 I should be about 15lbs from goal and am hoping to be 10lbs away when I hit phase 3. I know a few pounds will return while I'm on 3 and 4 but that's okay..this is a 'for the rest of my life' kind of thing and I'll always be paying attention.

The plan is do to phase 4 for the last six weeks of 2012, then go back for a reboot/finishing time in January of 2012. Then I should have anywhere from 10-20 lbs to go to get to goal, but I will have had a good rest in between which is super important for my mental state at this point.

I seriously feel like a switch is about to be flipped and that I need to be done. I've been at this for seven months and have been (thankfully) very successful - but I need to taste cheese, fruit, wine and toast again. Note that I said taste...I have no plans to scarf down everything in sight, but I feel like I need those things back, ya know? It's been long enough. I know so many of you understand!!!

So I gave myself permission to not have to do this all at once and I'm so happy about my decision. My coach is 100% behind me and is quite supportive because she's gotten me to a point where I'm ready to be in this for the long haul. So that's good.

October 17th will be my first phase 2 lunch and Halloween will be my first phase 3 breakfast. BRING IT ON!!!!!

Hit the road, fat. And doncha come back no more, no more, no more, no more! One for each 10lbs that hit the road:

Started IP March 1, 2012 Goal 1- 29lbs - March 27. Goal 2- 45lbs - April 25. Goal 3- 65lbs - May 29.
Goal 4- 82lbs - July 3. Goal 5 - 100lbs - August 7. Goal 6 - 129lbs - in progress

IPdivajenView Public ProfileSend a private message to IPdivajenFind More Posts by IPdivajenAdd IPdivajen to Your Buddy List

10-04-2012, 09:12 AM #10 IPdivajen vbmenu_register("postmenu_4488061", true);

Congrats on the great losses, and rainbow - you always make me smile. To be able to do it with veggies is extra impressive!!!!

Hit the road, fat. And doncha come back no more, no more, no more, no more! One for each 10lbs that hit the road:

Started IP March 1, 2012 Goal 1- 29lbs - March 27. Goal 2- 45lbs - April 25. Goal 3- 65lbs - May 29.
Goal 4- 82lbs - July 3. Goal 5 - 100lbs - August 7. Goal 6 - 129lbs - in progress

IPdivajenView Public ProfileSend a private message to IPdivajenFind More Posts by IPdivajenAdd IPdivajen to Your Buddy List

10-04-2012, 09:18 AM #11 scorbett1103 vbmenu_register("postmenu_4488065", true);
Started IP 7/26/12

S/C/G: 227.8/194/170

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:

Quote:

Congrats on the great WIs!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPdivajen
Morning all!

Work is nutso right now so haven't had much time to pop on - it's even keeping me busy at nights! Which doubly sucks, 'cause DH is finally working days again so we actually get to see each other! And have dinner together! And now I have to be at work. Bah. Oh well, this too shall pass and we have a nice long weekend to look forward to.

I'm still 22lbs from my original goal so not quite there. BUT...I had planned on phasing out in time for Christmas and have decided to push that forward a bit.

By the time I hit phase 2 I should be about 15lbs from goal and am hoping to be 10lbs away when I hit phase 3. I know a few pounds will return while I'm on 3 and 4 but that's okay..this is a 'for the rest of my life' kind of thing and I'll always be paying attention.

The plan is do to phase 4 for the last six weeks of 2012, then go back for a reboot/finishing time in January of 2012. Then I should have anywhere from 10-20 lbs to go to get to goal, but I will have had a good rest in between which is super important for my mental state at this point.

I seriously feel like a switch is about to be flipped and that I need to be done. I've been at this for seven months and have been (thankfully) very successful - but I need to taste cheese, fruit, wine and toast again. Note that I said taste...I have no plans to scarf down everything in sight, but I feel like I need those things back, ya know? It's been long enough. I know so many of you understand!!!

So I gave myself permission to not have to do this all at once and I'm so happy about my decision. My coach is 100% behind me and is quite supportive because she's gotten me to a point where I'm ready to be in this for the long haul. So that's good.

October 17th will be my first phase 2 lunch and Halloween will be my first phase 3 breakfast. BRING IT ON!!!!!

You have done such a phenomenal job - you look amazing! You definitely have a great attitude about it too. Sounds like your plan is solid, and you are totally in control. What a great feeling that is!

I've tossed around the idea of phasing off for the holidays too - by the time we hit the end of October I should be within 15lbs of my goal weight, and if that's the case I'd be pretty happy taking it easy through the holidays and then rebooting on Phase 1 after New Years. I find myself WANTING more exercise too - so it would be nice to get the adrenaline boost from working out as winter starts up. I could see myself maintaining a modified phase 2/phase 3 diet through the end of the year. What's more amazing is that I really feel like I am the one in the driver's seat - I'm not a slave to whatever is going on around me food-wise, I feel so well equipped to make better choices!

Walk to Mordor Challenge: 61.74/1779 (Passed the edges of Farmer Maggot's fields. Headed for the gate by the turnip field)

WI Wednesdays!
#1: -10lb, 0 in #5: -5lb, 0 in #9: -2lb, .75 in
#2: -1.8lb, 5 in #6: -0.6lb, 1 in #10: -3.8lb, 1 in
#3: -2.6lb, 3 in #7: -1.6lb, 1 in
#4: -2.8lb, 3 in #8: -3.6lb, 3.75 in

scorbett1103View Public ProfileSend a private message to scorbett1103Find More Posts by scorbett1103Add scorbett1103 to Your Buddy List

10-04-2012, 09:38 AM #12 bolt vbmenu_register("postmenu_4488089", true);

Wish me luck today is my 4 week weight in. I don't think I have lost much if any this week. I was supposed to start TOM on Sunday but so far nothing so I am feeling very bloated and crappy! I am staying 100% OP and just keep telling myself it will be ok I will start losing again just stick with it.

Hope everyone has a great and successful day

Kim
boltView Public ProfileSend a private message to boltFind More Posts by boltAdd bolt to Your Buddy List

10-04-2012, 09:51 AM #13 AngieBaby41 vbmenu_register("postmenu_4488099", true);

S/C/G: 299.8/284.2/160

Nashua this week?
Has anyone ordered from them this week? I put in an order on Monday and it's still showing that it hasn't shipped. I hope it's a fluke because I NEED my chocolate shakes!! Just thought I'd check before I bug them.

Happy Thursday!!

WI #1 -5.2 lbs, 5"
WI #2 -6.2 lbs, ?" (tape measure at new office)
WI #3 -4.2 lbs, 15.5" overall

AngieBaby41View Public ProfileSend a private message to AngieBaby41Find More Posts by AngieBaby41Add AngieBaby41 to Your Buddy List

10-04-2012, 09:56 AM #14 IPdivajen vbmenu_register("postmenu_4488102", true);

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorbett1103
I find myself WANTING more exercise too - so it would be nice to get the adrenaline boost from working out as winter starts up. I could see myself maintaining a modified phase 2/phase 3 diet through the end of the year. What's more amazing is that I really feel like I am the one in the driver's seat - I'm not a slave to whatever is going on around me food-wise, I feel so well equipped to make better choices!

YES! This is exactly it. I'm actually starting a Learn to Run program on October 15th so I think the timing is good to phase off as I'm adding in the exercise (I'll be running *gulp* three times a week). So I hear ya!!

10-04-2012, 10:15 AM #15 Tigerlvr52 vbmenu_register("postmenu_4488118", true);
Carb Addict

S/C/G: 309/see ticker/180

So after a fantastic doctors appointment where according to their office I have lost 66 lbs. We talked about my blood work which is much better. We made the decision that I am going to move to Phase 2/3 for a while just to relax my system. I have gallbladder problems so I need to be careful of any fast weight loss. DH and I are going to join the YMCA tomorrow so I will be doing that as well. I promised my doctor, husband and sister that when I got to a weight that I could exercise then I would slow down on the IP diet a bit and work on my fitness. So with that, I will be taking about a month off from IP and doing a different route that my dr wants me to try. She is so proud of me and amazed at this. Because of the success I have had she is doing a lot more research and recommend this to another one of her patients. You will see me pop in and out for the next few weeks to get some phase 3 Ideas. Good luck for the next month IP'ers.

Mini Goal # 1 by Septmber 30

Tigerlvr52View Public ProfileSend a private message to Tigerlvr52Find More Posts by Tigerlvr52Add Tigerlvr52 to Your Buddy List

Page 1 of 512345>
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.

var mqlimit = 0;
Thread Tools Show Printable Version Email this Page Subscribe to this Thread Add a Poll to this ThreadModeration ToolsOpen Thread

Search this Thread
Advanced Search
Rate This ThreadExcellent
Good
Average
Bad
Terrible

Posting Rules You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may post attachments
You may edit your posts
vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump
User Control Panel Private Messages Subscriptions Who's Online Search Forums Forums Home Announcements Announcements and Forum Help! Diet Blogs and Journal FAQ and Help Forum Success Stories Goal! Goal Photo Album Mini-Goals Mini-Goal Photo Album Support Forum Introductions UK Fat Chicks Weight Loss Support Support Groups 100 lb. Club 300+ Club 20-Somethings 20-Somethings BL Corner 30-Somethings 40-Somethings Age 50+ Alternachicks Paganchicks Featherweights Chicks up for a Challenge Faith Based Support Groups Men's Corner Dieting with Obstacles Diabetes Support Pregnant - Nursing PCOS/Insulin Resistance Support PCOS Articles Depression and Weight Issues Weight Loss Surgery Chicks in Control Overeaters Anonymous General chatter Lighten Up! Pudgy Pets Share your Diet Blog Games Looking Good, Feeling Great Diet Central General Diet Plans and Questions LA Weight Loss Main Dish Recipes for LA Weight Loss Side Dishes, Salads, and Soup Recipes for LA Weight Loss Dessert Recipes for LA Weight Loss Snacks, Appetizers, and Beverage Recipes for LA Weight Loss Calorie Counters Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc Medifast Ideal Protein Diet Metabolic Research Center Beck Diet Solution Carb Counters Atkins Other Reduced Carb Diets Low Carb Frequently Asked Questions Low Carb Recipes Soups and Sauces Entrees Desserts Miscellaneous Side Dishes Sonoma Diet and the Mediterranean Diet Mediterranean Diet Recipes Sonoma Diet Recipes South Beach Diet South Beach Recipes Cooking Hints & Miscellaneous Info Breakfast Ideas - Phase 1 Breakfast Ideas - Phase 2 Entrees - Phase 1 Entrees - Phase 2 Freezer/Make Ahead Meals Phase 1 Freezer/Make Ahead Meals Phase 2 Side Dishes - Phase 1 Side Dishes - Phase 2 Salads - Phase 1 Salads - Phase 2 Desserts - Phase 1 Desserts - Phase 2 Snacks - Phase 1 Snacks - Phase 2 Miscellaneous - Phase 1 Miscellaneous - Phase 2 Soups and Stews Phase 1 Phase 3 Extras Soups and Stews Phase 2 Crockpot/ Slow Cooker - Phase I Crockpot/ Slow Cooker - Phase 2 SBD Frequently Asked Questions Weight Watchers WW Recipes Appetizers and Beverages Breakfast and Brunch Bread and Grains Crockpot Recipes Entrees-Beef or Pork Entrees-Poultry or Seafood Pizza and Pasta Soups, Stews and Chowders Side Dishes and Sauces Vegetarian Miscellaneous Recipes Desserts Holiday Recipes Simply Filling/Core Simply Filling and Core Recipes Momentum / Flex WW At Home WW Food and Point Issues WW Clubs and Groups Weight Loss News and Current Events Does it Work? Maintainers The Maintenance Library Rethinking Thin - a book discussion Living Maintenance Maintainer Introductions Body Image and Issues after Weight Loss Fitness Exercise! Exercise Equipment The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing Biggest Loser Challenges Weight and Resistance Training Fitness Videos Food Food Talk And Fabulous Finds Cooking Tips and Questions Recipes Appetizers and Beverages Breads and Grains Entrees Salads and Sides Soups and Stews Desserts Shoestring Meals Nutrition and Labeling Whole Foods Lifestyle Vegetarian Chicks Vegetarian and Vegan FAQ Vegetarian, Vegan & Raw/Living food recipes Veggie Challenged

Similar Threads ThreadThread StarterForumRepliesLast PostIP Daily Chat Thursday 04/12/12rissimoIdeal Protein Diet11204-13-2012 07:48 AMIP Daily Chat - Thursday, 12 May 2011TreenaIdeal Protein Diet9505-13-2011 06:24 PM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:47 AM.

// document.write(''); try { var spn = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000).toString(); var HTML = 'try {if (typeof(teClrAdJsS924) === "undefined") {teClrAdJsS924 = 0;} ;teClrAdJsS924++;if (teClrAdJsS924 > 10){teClrAdJsS924 = 1;} ;document.write("");} catch(e){};'; document.write(HTML.replace(/%%span%%/gi, spn));} catch(err) {} try {if (typeof(teClrAdJsS924) === "undefined") {teClrAdJsS924 = 0;} ;teClrAdJsS924++;if (teClrAdJsS924 > 10){teClrAdJsS924 = 1;} ;document.write("");} catch(e){};

document.write(''); try { var spn = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000).toString(); var HTML = 'try {if (typeof(teClrAdJsS924) === "undefined") {teClrAdJsS924 = 0;} ;teClrAdJsS924++;if (teClrAdJsS924 > 10){teClrAdJsS924 = 1;} ;document.write("");} catch(e){};'; document.write(HTML.replace(/%%span%%/gi, spn));} catch(err) {} try {if (typeof(teClrAdJsS924) === "undefined") {teClrAdJsS924 = 0;} ;teClrAdJsS924++;if (teClrAdJsS924 > 10){teClrAdJsS924 = 1;} ;document.write("");} catch(e){};

Welcome back to the Daily Chat thread - post your plans for today, share what's been happening, ask questions!

Some forum lingo:
NSV = Non-scale victory
TOM = time of the month
WI = Weigh-in
WF = Walden Farms
OP = on program

Bookmarking:
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home page
Consider making it a bookmark or a favorite in your browser so you can come back easily to get your RDA of Ideal Protein information.
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home Page
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/

Information for newbies:
Check the sticky page for lots of good information and please read before asking what might be a frequently asked question here in the daily thread: Information on Ideal Protein phases (1-4), recipes, newbie guide, FAQ, and other important threads. IP Ultimate List Recipes, FAQ, Newbie Guide, Exercise, and other Important Threads

Tickers and Signatures:
There are 2 requirements to have access to signatures and tickers. You must have been a member of 3fatchicks for 20 days AND posted at least 20 messages anywhere on the 3fatchicks forum. When you've met those requirements check The Ultimate Signature and Ticker Thread for more information and instructions.

Quoting:
The best quoting tip - EVER!! Thanks Rosie, aka 6710.

Searching:
If you can't find what you're looking for in this forum using the website search function, try using the "double search" using Google.

1) Go to Google.com. Search 3fatchicks by using the term site:3fatchicks.com at the end of your Google search.

For example, if you want to look for "big mac in a bowl", type "big mac in a bowl site:3fatchicks.com" in Google search. No need to include the quotation marks when you type.

2) This will bring up the page that you are looking for, now hit Ctrl+F to search on that page. Type "big mac in a bowl" and all instances of that search term will be highlighted.

Progress photos:
have been moved to the Mini-Goal Photo Album.
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals-201/

Other helpful links related to the Ideal Protein diet:
Dr. Chanh Tran Tien's website
http://www.trantiendiet.com/site/spip.php?rubrique19

WI#18-3.0 WI#19-1.2 WI#20-+1 WI#21-2.6 WI#22-4.0 WI#23-+2 WI#24-+1 WI#25-2.8 WI#26-3.4 WI#27-1.0 WI#28-+1 WI#29--1 WI#30--3.70 WI#31-+2 WI#32-0 WI#33--2 WI#33--3.6
Last edited by rissimo : 10-04-2012 at 06:22 AM.
rissimoView Public ProfileSend a private message to rissimoFind More Posts by rissimoAdd rissimo to Your Buddy List

10-04-2012, 06:35 AM #2 rainbowsmiles vbmenu_register("postmenu_4487933", true);
Started IP 5/1/12

good morning!!!
ONLY YOU CAN MAKE IT A FABULOUS DAY!!

Last edited by rainbowsmiles : 10-04-2012 at 06:37 AM.

10-04-2012, 06:42 AM #3 rainbowsmiles vbmenu_register("postmenu_4487941", true);
Started IP 5/1/12

veggies...veggies....i love my veggies!!

10-04-2012, 07:35 AM #4 WingnutandMe vbmenu_register("postmenu_4487969", true);
Started IP 1/16/2012

S/C/G: 291/199.8/165

Rainbow

Great to see you up and sooooo perky this AM. Love your visuals.

Have a great OP day. I'm toggling back to my work laptop now.

Molly

WingnutandMeView Public ProfileSend a private message to WingnutandMeFind More Posts by WingnutandMeAdd WingnutandMe to Your Buddy List

10-04-2012, 07:55 AM #5 Kay2012 vbmenu_register("postmenu_4487991", true);
Started IP 9/13/12

S/C/G: 211/198.8/130

Week 1: - 7.8
Week 2: - 0.4
Week 3: - 4.0

One for every 5 lb.

Kay2012View Public ProfileSend a private message to Kay2012Find More Posts by Kay2012Add Kay2012 to Your Buddy List

10-04-2012, 08:19 AM #6 ragdoll74 vbmenu_register("postmenu_4488008", true);
Started IP 7/9/12

Quote:

13 lbs in 3 weeks is fantastic!

Good morning everyone! I realised on my way into work that I forgot to pack my hard boiled eggs for breakfast and also forgot my shaker. Had to make a quick stop at Walgreens to pick up some EAS Carb Advantage RTD.

Hope the rest of my day goes smoothly!

10-04-2012, 08:40 AM #7 dk8258 vbmenu_register("postmenu_4488027", true);

S/C/G: 183/172/145

Height: 5"8"

dk8258View Public ProfileSend a private message to dk8258Find More Posts by dk8258Add dk8258 to Your Buddy List

10-04-2012, 08:56 AM #8 ragdoll74 vbmenu_register("postmenu_4488042", true);
Started IP 7/9/12

Quote:

Congrats on making it below 170!

10-04-2012, 09:08 AM #9 IPdivajen vbmenu_register("postmenu_4488053", true);

Morning all!

10-04-2012, 09:12 AM #10 IPdivajen vbmenu_register("postmenu_4488061", true);

Congrats on the great losses, and rainbow - you always make me smile. To be able to do it with veggies is extra impressive!!!!

10-04-2012, 09:18 AM #11 scorbett1103 vbmenu_register("postmenu_4488065", true);
Started IP 7/26/12

S/C/G: 227.8/194/170

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:

Quote:

Congrats on the great WIs!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPdivajen
Morning all!

You have done such a phenomenal job - you look amazing! You definitely have a great attitude about it too. Sounds like your plan is solid, and you are totally in control. What a great feeling that is!

I've tossed around the idea of phasing off for the holidays too - by the time we hit the end of October I should be within 15lbs of my goal weight, and if that's the case I'd be pretty happy taking it easy through the holidays and then rebooting on Phase 1 after New Years. I find myself WANTING more exercise too - so it would be nice to get the adrenaline boost from working out as winter starts up. I could see myself maintaining a modified phase 2/phase 3 diet through the end of the year. What's more amazing is that I really feel like I am the one in the driver's seat - I'm not a slave to whatever is going on around me food-wise, I feel so well equipped to make better choices!

Walk to Mordor Challenge: 61.74/1779 (Passed the edges of Farmer Maggot's fields. Headed for the gate by the turnip field)

WI Wednesdays!
#1: -10lb, 0 in #5: -5lb, 0 in #9: -2lb, .75 in
#2: -1.8lb, 5 in #6: -0.6lb, 1 in #10: -3.8lb, 1 in
#3: -2.6lb, 3 in #7: -1.6lb, 1 in
#4: -2.8lb, 3 in #8: -3.6lb, 3.75 in

scorbett1103View Public ProfileSend a private message to scorbett1103Find More Posts by scorbett1103Add scorbett1103 to Your Buddy List

10-04-2012, 09:38 AM #12 bolt vbmenu_register("postmenu_4488089", true);

Wish me luck today is my 4 week weight in. I don't think I have lost much if any this week. I was supposed to start TOM on Sunday but so far nothing so I am feeling very bloated and crappy! I am staying 100% OP and just keep telling myself it will be ok I will start losing again just stick with it.

Hope everyone has a great and successful day

Kim
boltView Public ProfileSend a private message to boltFind More Posts by boltAdd bolt to Your Buddy List

10-04-2012, 09:51 AM #13 AngieBaby41 vbmenu_register("postmenu_4488099", true);

S/C/G: 299.8/284.2/160

Nashua this week?
Has anyone ordered from them this week? I put in an order on Monday and it's still showing that it hasn't shipped. I hope it's a fluke because I NEED my chocolate shakes!! Just thought I'd check before I bug them.

Happy Thursday!!

WI #1 -5.2 lbs, 5"
WI #2 -6.2 lbs, ?" (tape measure at new office)
WI #3 -4.2 lbs, 15.5" overall

AngieBaby41View Public ProfileSend a private message to AngieBaby41Find More Posts by AngieBaby41Add AngieBaby41 to Your Buddy List

10-04-2012, 09:56 AM #14 IPdivajen vbmenu_register("postmenu_4488102", true);

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorbett1103
I find myself WANTING more exercise too - so it would be nice to get the adrenaline boost from working out as winter starts up. I could see myself maintaining a modified phase 2/phase 3 diet through the end of the year. What's more amazing is that I really feel like I am the one in the driver's seat - I'm not a slave to whatever is going on around me food-wise, I feel so well equipped to make better choices!

YES! This is exactly it. I'm actually starting a Learn to Run program on October 15th so I think the timing is good to phase off as I'm adding in the exercise (I'll be running *gulp* three times a week). So I hear ya!!

10-04-2012, 10:15 AM #15 Tigerlvr52 vbmenu_register("postmenu_4488118", true);
Carb Addict

S/C/G: 309/see ticker/180

So after a fantastic doctors appointment where according to their office I have lost 66 lbs. We talked about my blood work which is much better. We made the decision that I am going to move to Phase 2/3 for a while just to relax my system. I have gallbladder problems so I need to be careful of any fast weight loss. DH and I are going to join the YMCA tomorrow so I will be doing that as well. I promised my doctor, husband and sister that when I got to a weight that I could exercise then I would slow down on the IP diet a bit and work on my fitness. So with that, I will be taking about a month off from IP and doing a different route that my dr wants me to try. She is so proud of me and amazed at this. Because of the success I have had she is doing a lot more research and recommend this to another one of her patients. You will see me pop in and out for the next few weeks to get some phase 3 Ideas. Good luck for the next month IP'ers.

Mini Goal # 1 by Septmber 30

Tigerlvr52View Public ProfileSend a private message to Tigerlvr52Find More Posts by Tigerlvr52Add Tigerlvr52 to Your Buddy List

Page 1 of 512345>
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.

var mqlimit = 0;
Thread Tools Show Printable Version Email this Page Subscribe to this Thread Add a Poll to this ThreadModeration ToolsOpen Thread

Search this Thread
Advanced Search
Rate This ThreadExcellent
Good
Average
Bad
Terrible