Old 09-29-2012, 08:50 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 252/252/125

Height: 5'3"

Smile Road Trippin' and Tail Gatin' meal ideas with IP packets

Hi Guys! I am finishing up my 3rd week, down 18.4 lbs and 12.5 inches ! I don't want to halt my weight loss, so I need some help!

For my husbands birthday I surprised him with tickets to the Ole Miss v. A&M game. We will be making the drive down and then tail gating as well.

I am so focused on my weight loss that being around all that other food doesn't bother me, but I want to be able to stay OP 100% without having to stop or freak out about getting 7 oz of water!

Does anyone have any ideas of ways to make the packets into something they are not so that you can make it ahead of time!?

Thanks! and GO REBS!
MrsCW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 10:06 PM   #2  

We've been to 2 Big Ten games & tailgates this Fall.

I made an IP Fine Herbs & Cheese omelet with extra veggies. I also made a bun from Rainbow's Mixin in the Kitchen Thread. And I mixed a Pink Lemonade before I left for the tailgate & just took extra water to drink (and added Lemonade Mio).

Also check out Finn's recipe thread and there are other recipe threads.

At the 2nd tailgate, I brought a veggie tray b/c I thought that was missing at the first one. If I went to another, I might make a Raspberry jello into jello "shots" (sans alcohol) b/c at the tailgate we go to, jello shots are a big thing.

I also took a crunchy restricted with me.

It was really no big thing. I just ate whatever meat was being grilled, along with veggies from the veggie tray.
lisa32989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 09:59 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 230/191/145

Height: 5' 4"

I was at the A&M game yesterday. Friends had BBQ (ribs, chicken, brisket), green salad with pickles and onions. Ate a pickle at the game.
austintacious is offline   Reply With Quote