3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Spry (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/267173-spry.html)

ggsmile 09-29-2012 08:51 PM

Spry
 
my coach said the gum and mints were fine to consume daily.

thoughts?

mckw83 09-29-2012 09:08 PM

I'm a newbie so I would love to hear the answer to this. My coach said I'm allowed 4 carbs as extras (gum, seasonings, etc)

wuv2bloved 09-29-2012 10:44 PM

I chew extra sugar-free gum every day and sometimes have sugar-free hard candy like peppermints, cinnamon disk or butterscotch disk

Readytobeslim 09-30-2012 10:44 AM

I chew Ice Breakers ice cubes spearmint. Has less than 5 calories and no sugar. I have to have good breath because I work face to face with customers all day and the bad breath doesn't help any.

Blueskywyoming 09-30-2012 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 4483708)
I chew extra sugar-free gum every day and sometimes have sugar-free hard candy like peppermints, cinnamon disk or butterscotch disk

Good to know, Wuv. You are a walking/talking success and I know your methods of weight loss work. I always learn a lot from you and appreciate your posts.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Readytobeslim (Post 4483962)
I chew Ice Breakers ice cubes spearmint. Has less than 5 calories and no sugar. I have to have good breath because I work face to face with customers all day and the bad breath doesn't help any.

Glad to hear about the Ice Breakers. Because of the ketones causing bad breath for me, I have tried to control it with extra, extra water. But, I am going to take your's and wuv's advice. Thanks for the info.

wuv2bloved 09-30-2012 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Readytobeslim (Post 4483962)
I chew Ice Breakers ice cubes spearmint. Has less than 5 calories and no sugar. I have to have good breath because I work face to face with customers all day and the bad breath doesn't help any.

That's a lot of carbs for one piece of gum...the extra I chew has 2 carbs and 2 sugar alcohols so nothing really. :)

Heitina 09-30-2012 03:03 PM

I wish our clinic allowed gum/mints. The only thing we are allowed is Binaca breath spray and the new IP drops that you mix with water.

wuv2bloved 09-30-2012 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heitina (Post 4484161)
I wish our clinic allowed gum/mints. The only thing we are allowed is Binaca breath spray and the new IP drops that you mix with water.

On that note, there are a lot of things that are on the market that you can have for example the things I have mentioned. The products are expensive enough, I do not push any of the other products on my clients. I try to help them save as much money as possible so that they can afford the products and continue to have success on it, THAT is what is most important to me and to them!..of course this is IMO only

SydneyRaine 09-30-2012 03:54 PM

I have Tic Tacs on occasion. I hope they're ok... I've been struggling a lot lately...

wuv2bloved 09-30-2012 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SydneyRaine (Post 4484188)
I have Tic Tacs on occasion. I hope they're ok... I've been struggling a lot lately...

from looking at the nutritional value, they seem to be fin on occasion :)

aliceinseattle 09-30-2012 04:03 PM

My coach told me that not all sugar-free gums/candy are allowed; Spry is one brand they recommend as it uses xylitol, and not sucralose or maltitol, etc. But I guess if you're not too sensitive to sugar alcohols, you can have your pick of sugar free gum. I have a bottle of Spry cinnamon gum but sometimes when I want something sweeter, I eat a stick of sugar-free Trident cinnamon. As this happens very rarely, I'm not too concerned about the higher sugar alcohol content.

Readytobeslim 09-30-2012 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 4484155)
That's a lot of carbs for one piece of gum...the extra I chew has 2 carbs and 2 sugar alcohols so nothing really. :)

No it has less than 5 calories but 2 carbs and 2 sugar alcohols as well.. I just like the taste of this one better..

EPAPRN 09-30-2012 10:52 PM

Our clinic says we can only have Spry gum and one packet of 4C drink mix per day. Not sure why different clinics say different things.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:07 AM.


Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.