Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2012, 08:52 AM   #61  

S/C/G: 168/138/130

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
I've missed y'all! Heading to the San Francisco airport right now to catch our flight back to Austin. It was a great, but short trip home. It was one long BIG NSV for me all weekend. The majority of the people have not seen me for 95 pounds and they either didn't regonize me at first or they couldn't stop gushing over me. I have never done well with compliments, so while it made me feel really good, I was also somewhat uncomfortable too. One thing I'm wondering is even if the scale doesn't move, how much does our body continue to change? Some of my family I saw this past June, and I haven't lost weight since then, but everyone said how much thinner I looked since the last time I saw them. None of them believed me when I said I weigh the same. Anyway, it was a fun weekend with friends and family and my nephew did an awesome job during the Bar Mitzvah service. Now it's time to head home. Almost forgot to mention that today is my 29th wedding anniversary. Unfortunately no romantic dinner for us tonight unless American Airlines has something planned for us which I doubt. Now off to read the thread and see what I've missed.
Dana, I know exactly how you feel about people gushing over you. But it hard for people not to react to 95 lbs! And after the gushing, sounds like you had a great time!
Old 10-02-2012, 09:32 AM   #62  
began IP May 25

S/C/G: 198/see ticker/140

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzy63 View Post
I have FINALLY joined Capecodmomma in the 160s. Weighed in at 167.25, which is really funny because I didn't feel like I lost anything, but I actually lost 2.75 - pants were not looser, etc... HAPPY DAY!!
Congratulations! You are doing really well!

Quote:
I've missed y'all! Heading to the San Francisco airport right now to catch our flight back to Austin. It was a great, but short trip home. It was one long BIG NSV for me all weekend. The majority of the people have not seen me for 95 pounds and they either didn't regonize me at first or they couldn't stop gushing over me. I have never done well with compliments, so while it made me feel really good, I was also somewhat uncomfortable too. One thing I'm wondering is even if the scale doesn't move, how much does our body continue to change? Some of my family I saw this past June, and I haven't lost weight since then, but everyone said how much thinner I looked since the last time I saw them. None of them believed me when I said I weigh the same. Anyway, it was a fun weekend with friends and family and my nephew did an awesome job during the Bar Mitzvah service. Now it's time to head home. Almost forgot to mention that today is my 29th wedding anniversary. Unfortunately no romantic dinner for us tonight unless American Airlines has something planned for us which I doubt. Now off to read the thread and see what I've missed.
With all the working out you've been doing, I'm sure you have really toned up, which will make your body appear different. Glad you had a wonderful visit home, and welcome back!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingnutandMe View Post
Long frustrating day working today. I just know the stress is going to keep me from making onderland next week. I only have to lose 1.9 lbs to be at 199.9. Come on whoosh fairy, fly by my house at least once.
Molly
Sending the whoosh fairy your way after she stops by here! Try to find some way to release all that stress at the end of your work day Molly. (Thought you'd like some sunshine after all the rain you've had lately!)
Old 10-02-2012, 10:11 AM   #63  
IP Start Date 8/31/2012

S/C/G: 250/119/124

Today was weigh-in day, I lost 3.6 which took me to my first short term goal of losing 25 pounds! (I have lost 25.8.) I have set short term goals because my long term goal seems soooooo far away. I am really happy with this diet program!

Next week I will be traveling so I will not be weighing in until the following week. I am going to take that opportunity to change my "weigh in outfit" to something warmer. I don't know how the rest of you do it, but I like to weigh in wearing the same thing. Since I started August 31, obviously my starting weigh in outfit was for much warmer weather! I will switch to pants, maybe still a short sleeved shirt because I can wear a jacket over it and sneakers. But maybe I will still lose because it will be 2 weeks until my weigh in. It might sound silly to think about my weigh in clothes so much, but hey, whatever little psychological games help! LOL!
Old 10-02-2012, 11:24 AM   #64  
Started IP 1/16/2012

Location: Pine Mountain, Georgia & on a little lake in NE Michigan

S/C/G: 291/171.4/175

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeniris View Post
[COLOR="DarkGreen"]
Sending the whoosh fairy your way after she stops by here! Try to find some way to release all that stress at the end of your work day Molly. (Thought you'd like some sunshine after all the rain you've had lately!)
thanks, greeniris. We do have some sun trying to peek through now. My best de-stress after work is reading the forum here and sometimes playing spider solitaire. Better would be up in Michigan at the cottage, but that's not for another month. Oh well. For the more near future, hopefully, we will have a Corvair running to go and be in the Corvair parade Saturday morning that leads into the opening of the Georgia National Fair. We have plans to go, now for DH to get our and solve the problems with the brakes. Sometimes mechanical analysis is tough on a 51 year old car.

Back later after I work a little more on work that pays the bills.
Molly
Old 10-02-2012, 11:41 AM   #65  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delgen View Post
BRING IT ON! You are still above average for loss!

What is the BIGGEST LOSER? Are you in a special program, or just watching the show?

You look just beautiful, Rainbow!
neither!! its just a thread here on 3fc!!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/bigg...1-10-07-a.html
Old 10-02-2012, 12:35 PM   #66  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Good morning! We got back late last night after we rescued our luggage. One peice made it onto our plane and the other one didn't. Not sure how that happens when they are both checked in together. Gotta love American Airlines.

I just got caught up on all that has been going on this past weekend and there looks like some great losses here.

I was not a good girl this weekend, but hopefully a couple days of boot camp will undo the damage. I just pulled out the mango drink from the back of the fridge for breakfast. I haven't had one of those for a long time and I forgot how much I like them. Anyway, it looks like drinks, soups and puddings for me the next couple of days and then my husband and I are going away for an anniversary weekend. After that I'm getting serious again till I'm done with this, darn it!

Time to go bale out the dogs from the boarders, so everyone have a great day and check back in later.
Old 10-02-2012, 12:42 PM   #67  
Feed Your Freedom

welcome home dana!!!!
Old 10-02-2012, 02:55 PM   #68  
Feed Your Freedom

thank you molly!!!!!! for the cheesecake pudding!! its really good!!!

i topped mine with just a dash cocoa powder and 2 crunched up chocolate soy puffs!!!

yum!!!!

i'm thinking,,,,hmmm....have you ever baked using this packet??

crunched up chocolate soy puffs mixed with some i can't believe it not butter pressed into the mini muffin tin....with baked cheesecake???

hmmmmm!!! i need to order some now!! thanks molly...you have the best recommendations!!

thank you so much for sending me a sample packet!!
YOU ARE AMAZING!!! THE BEST FRIEND EVER!!!
Old 10-02-2012, 03:01 PM   #69  
Started IP 1/16/2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post
thank you molly!!!!!! for the cheesecake pudding!! its really good!!!

i topped mine with just a dash cocoa powder and 2 crunched up chocolate soy puffs!!!

yum!!!!

i'm thinking,,,,hmmm....have you ever baked using this packet??

crunched up chocolate soy puffs mixed with some i can't believe it not butter pressed into the mini muffin tin....with baked cheesecake???

hmmmmm!!! i need to order some now!! thanks molly...you have the best recommendations!!

thank you so much for sending me a sample packet!!
YOU ARE AMAZING!!! THE BEST FRIEND EVER!!!
Glad it worked for you.

I like the topping idea. Never thought of it, just been drizzling syrups over it, so will have to try. You are SOOOOOOOO creative. I can't ever think out of the box (no pun intended). I guess your cooking skills and my cookbook creation skills work well together.

Molly
Old 10-02-2012, 03:20 PM   #70  
Feed Your Freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingnutandMe View Post
Glad it worked for you.

I like the topping idea. Never thought of it, just been drizzling syrups over it, so will have to try. You are SOOOOOOOO creative. I can't ever think out of the box (no pun intended). I guess your cooking skills and my cookbook creation skills work well together.

Molly
WE MAKE THE BEST TEAM!!!
ok so refresh my memory, which brand was the cheesecake pudding so i make sure i order the right one!!
Old 10-02-2012, 07:49 PM   #71  
8/23/12 - 1/6/13

S/C/G: 170/140/135

Height: 5' 5"

I just got home from visiting my 83 yr old mother who is in the hospital for some kind of internal infection that has one of her legs swollen twice its size and other stresses on her organs. Tomorrow I drive 2 hours away to be with the grand baby having the holes in her heart repaired. I had been planning to stay with them for a few days, then join a bunch of girlfriends for a weekend away. But now I think I will come back to stay with my mother until she can beat this thing. You just never know with all the super bugs running around these days. If I get a chance I will lurk around the posts a bit, just to get cheered up by all the positive energy here.
Now to go pack my packets...
Old 10-02-2012, 07:58 PM   #72  
Started IP 6/14/12

S/C/G: 202.8/165/135

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
I've missed y'all! Heading to the San Francisco airport right now to catch our flight back to Austin.
Welcome back, Dana! And Happy Anniversary!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzy63 View Post
I have FINALLY joined Capecodmomma in the 160s. Weighed in at 167.25, which is really funny because I didn't feel like I lost anything, but I actually lost 2.75 - pants were not looser, etc... HAPPY DAY!!
Congrats Lizzy63 and Capecodmomma!!!! Welcome to the 60s!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorbett1103 View Post
Raw rutabaga has 11g carbs in 1 cup, but 4g dietary fiber. So in terms of carb counts for our diets, they are only 7g net carbs. Still a little high, but not as bad as you may have thought
Thanks for the rutabaga info. I noticed it was high in carbs when I began logging my food into MyFitnessPal on my ipad. But they're soooo good and they are on our sheet.

Today I asked my coach about number of carbs, etc. She said, as she always does, that it's fine to eat any of the IP foods and the foods on the sheet. She says that it's fine to have one restricted each day, but no more, and that our bodies need some carbs to stay healthy.

I still have rutabaga fries on the evening after my weigh in day and at least once more during the week.

And now, my great news! I had a wonderful WI today! 3.4 pounds! Last week it was .8, so this rounds it off. I've lost 39.4. Hopefully next week I can add another sun to my signature and make it 40! I'm very excited about this!

The weather is beautiful here in central Louisiana. Today I went to the forest and sat outside for a while. Also took a good walk. Tomorrow, back to work, but this is a short week.

Regards to all and here's the whoosh fairy for those who need her!
W H O O S H ! ! !
Old 10-02-2012, 08:00 PM   #73  
Started IP 1/16/2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post
WE MAKE THE BEST TEAM!!!
ok so refresh my memory, which brand was the cheesecake pudding so i make sure i order the right one!!
It is Weight Loss Systems Creamy Cheesecake Dessert. Here's the link directly to it on the Nashua website.

http://www.nashuanutrition.com/store...ake-7-box.html

Enjoy
Molly
Old 10-02-2012, 08:14 PM   #74  
Feed Your Freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishette View Post
I just got home from visiting my 83 yr old mother who is in the hospital for some kind of internal infection that has one of her legs swollen twice its size and other stresses on her organs. Tomorrow I drive 2 hours away to be with the grand baby having the holes in her heart repaired. I had been planning to stay with them for a few days, then join a bunch of girlfriends for a weekend away. But now I think I will come back to stay with my mother until she can beat this thing. You just never know with all the super bugs running around these days. If I get a chance I will lurk around the posts a bit, just to get cheered up by all the positive energy here.
Now to go pack my packets...
keeping you in my prayers...travel safe!
Old 10-02-2012, 09:05 PM   #75  
IP Start 9/5/12

S/C/G: 195/167/150

Height: 5'5"

Weigh in today - Success!! down 2.8 lbs. What a relief, I sure didn't feel like I lost anything. Amazing 13.8 lbs in 4 weeks. Thank you to everyone who posts here. I don't think I could have done so well without this fabulous community. Hearing everyone's hardships and success's makes one feel like we're in this together and not just on our own. THANK YOU!!
Closed Thread