Rainbow!

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Quote: I discovered a great idea for a quick breakfast (on phase 3 or 4) or lunch.

Spray muffin tin with nonstick spray, and add a small bunch of fresh spinach. Crunch it up so it fits into the tin.

Spice it up with fennel, garlic powder of other spice/herb of choice.

Crack a raw egg (or egg white) into each muffin cup. Bake for about 20 miutes until done...I did mine at 350.

Grab this to go!

Yum!
    http://www.amyskitchencreations.blog...andwiches.html
    SOunds good! I wondered about getting those 'eggies' as seen on tv-- I could mix my IP omelettes, real eggs, veggies etc into some fab tasting stuff and then boil them into the egg shape for quick snacks....hmmm.... may keep thinking on this one.
  • Quote: SOunds good! I wondered about getting those 'eggies' as seen on tv-- I could mix my IP omelettes, real eggs, veggies etc into some fab tasting stuff and then boil them into the egg shape for quick snacks....hmmm.... may keep thinking on this one.
    Yes, neat idea! Fast and easy to take with.
  • Rainbow - thanks so much for this recipe, I was really needing something sweet today and this was just prefect!! Without your recipes this diet would be a lot harder, so thank you again!

Lesley - thanks so much for the tip about superstore, I went to Saskatoon yesterday and bought both Jicama and the coconut oil.
  • Quote: SOunds good! I wondered about getting those 'eggies' as seen on tv-- I could mix my IP omelettes, real eggs, veggies etc into some fab tasting stuff and then boil them into the egg shape for quick snacks....hmmm.... may keep thinking on this one.
    I do this with just my egg whites they come out good. will have to try adding some veggies in there