Old 09-26-2012, 08:52 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 251.5/196.5/137.5

Default NSV and pity fest - Just had to share both! ;)

Hi all,

Still pretty new with IP. Tomorrow is my last day of week 2. So I have been doing pretty ok on this protocol and lost 13lbs at this point! IT IS AWESOME!

But, today I'm PMS, crappy and craving all kind of stuff, which makes me crankier. So I need a good kick in the *ss any takers? hahaha!

NSV: I had to go pee so bad (you know because of all that water!) and pulled down my pants, only to realize I didn't unfasten them! YIPPEE.

So thank you for listening, and I'm sure I'll be better tomorrow!

Véronique
vvei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:29 PM   #2  
Diane on track July 2014

S/C/G: 230/221/180

Height: 5'6"

I just want you to be prepared that week 3 is not as big as loss as the first 2 so don't be upset if you're not down 6 or 7 pounds next week-- especially if it's TOM. My coach explained it to me in a "sciency" way, and I forget but my understanding is the first 2 weeks you are flushing out a lot of stuff and adjusting to so much water so you lose a lot. When you go to maintenance people often will gain 3 to 5 pounds the first week or two for the reverse reason-- when they start taking in more carbs, their body goes back to storing what we flushed out those first 2 weeks... sorry I'm being vague but I just want you to realize next week may be slower loss and that's normal. Don't be discouraged if that happens.
IP43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:57 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 251.5/196.5/137.5

Thanks for the info! Pretty Zen with the losing part, so I think this will be THE diet for me!

Last edited by vvei; 09-26-2012 at 09:58 PM.
vvei is offline   Reply With Quote