Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2012, 06:25 AM   #226  
maintenance since 2/16/11

S/C/G: size 18 to 8...75 pounds gone

Height: 5'6"

OK ladies down another .2 this morning...that is 11 pounds...so getting there. almost back to goal and then I will go for another 10 for a cushion.

But regardless...I kick into gear with the trainer next week.
Old 10-22-2012, 01:07 PM   #227  

S/C/G: 0/37/35-50 lbs lost

Height: 5'5"

Hi - first of all I want to say feel better soon to lovebugs! Now I want to whine!! I didn't do it. Lost a couple but gained them back and another 1 and a half! I'm throwing myself on the mercy of this court. Can you please, please tell me how you all got back on? I haven't been able to stay Phase 1 100% for even one day! I have had a lot of stress with parents but I
ve got it fixed enough that I'm just going to shut the door to my special room and tell everyone to leave me alone I'm having a NERVOUS BREAKDOWN and I don't want to be disturbed for 48 hours! What is your favorite thing to eat to get you back on phase 1 - 100% Any suggestions will be appreciated. And when I get back from my physical therapy I'm going to figure out how to put the extra little ticker at the bottom.

Last edited by deelee10; 10-22-2012 at 01:08 PM. Reason: typo
Old 10-22-2012, 01:25 PM   #228  

Quote:
Originally Posted by deelee10 View Post
Hi - first of all I want to say feel better soon to lovebugs! Now I want to whine!! I didn't do it. Lost a couple but gained them back and another 1 and a half! I'm throwing myself on the mercy of this court. Can you please, please tell me how you all got back on? I haven't been able to stay Phase 1 100% for even one day! I have had a lot of stress with parents but I
ve got it fixed enough that I'm just going to shut the door to my special room and tell everyone to leave me alone I'm having a NERVOUS BREAKDOWN and I don't want to be disturbed for 48 hours! What is your favorite thing to eat to get you back on phase 1 - 100% Any suggestions will be appreciated. And when I get back from my physical therapy I'm going to figure out how to put the extra little ticker at the bottom.
I know how hard it is....it is shear willpower...I literally have to fight and push through every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I do ok all week...I don't have to yell at myself nearly as much. But I was up 12 pounds from pre-summer weight (that was 7 above goal weight)...so that is 20 pounds...I had to stop the insanity.

But now that my 8's are fitting again...the addition to looking and feeling good is overriding the need to drink a glass of wine and eat something yummy (or cook a gourmet meal with the hubby).

It just clicked with me one morning...not sure how or why.....I just wanted to feel like I did at my lowest. Another pound...back to my pre-summer weight
Old 10-22-2012, 08:15 PM   #229  

Good job Darbs!(and everyone else about to graduate) Yes, I was trying to reboot when you did. I am determined today. I haven't informed DH that I'm having a nervous breakdown and I'm out of reach for 48 hours. He won't notice until he goes to bed and finds me in my sanctuary in the basement. I am where you were - busting out of my size 10s. We are going on a trip to Savannah GA in November and I won't have anything to wear if I don't lose some by then. I decided to go to my coach and weigh in and start going once a week for a while. It's the evening snacking I still have a problem with. Socializing is hard too. I'm pretty clear this week so I'm just going to dig my heels in and do it. Thanks!
Old 10-22-2012, 08:49 PM   #230  

S/C/G: 169.8/135/135

Height: 5'-2" - 41 years old - 2015 Reboot: 165.4/136.0/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by darbs7 View Post
.it is shear willpower...
Agreed. 100%. It literally sucks, but like Darbs, I had reached a point where enough was enough and that was what made me stick to it. Having my clothes not feel good and too tight sent me over the edge. I absolutely refuse to buy anything bigger too, so I was running out of options for outfits.
Old 10-22-2012, 08:55 PM   #231  

Phase 1 day for me after a weekend with some indulgences. I will see what the scale says tomorrow to determine if I need 1 more to get me back to goal.
Old 10-22-2012, 10:27 PM   #232  

S/C/G: 177/145/145

Height: 5'8"

Another phase 1 Monday after too many weekend indulgences. Sigh. It's easy though-and the soup was delicious today on a cold and snowy day!
Old 10-23-2012, 05:40 AM   #233  

Quote:
Originally Posted by deelee10 View Post
Good job Darbs!(and everyone else about to graduate) Yes, I was trying to reboot when you did. I am determined today. I haven't informed DH that I'm having a nervous breakdown and I'm out of reach for 48 hours. He won't notice until he goes to bed and finds me in my sanctuary in the basement. I am where you were - busting out of my size 10s. We are going on a trip to Savannah GA in November and I won't have anything to wear if I don't lose some by then. I decided to go to my coach and weigh in and start going once a week for a while. It's the evening snacking I still have a problem with. Socializing is hard too. I'm pretty clear this week so I'm just going to dig my heels in and do it. Thanks!
Dee after 2 weeks my size 8's are starting to feel more comfortable again. The 3-4 pairs of 10's I had are no longer needed (they are big). I am guessing another 2 weeks and I will be able to wear all my size 8 pants comfortably. Just do it. Honestly...I know this is bad, but I couldn't eat my pudding after dinner last night...I was so full...that is the first time that has happened. I am in some serious deep ketosis right now...hunger is not an issue at this point. You can do this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennydoodle View Post
Agreed. 100%. It literally sucks, but like Darbs, I had reached a point where enough was enough and that was what made me stick to it. Having my clothes not feel good and too tight sent me over the edge. I absolutely refuse to buy anything bigger too, so I was running out of options for outfits.

I needed my clothes to fit and I too refuse to buy more bigger clothes....I had no options.

Quote:
Phase 1 day for me after a weekend with some indulgences. I will see what the scale says tomorrow to determine if I need 1 more to get me back to goal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momto2cs View Post
Another phase 1 Monday after too many weekend indulgences. Sigh. It's easy though-and the soup was delicious today on a cold and snowy day!

Ladies...when I am back to my comfy spot...I too will remember to do this...phase 1 phase 1 phase 1...it keeps us at our goal weight.
Old 10-23-2012, 05:21 PM   #234  

[QUOTE=darbs7;4506130]Dee after 2 weeks my size 8's are starting to feel more comfortable again. The 3-4 pairs of 10's I had are no longer needed (they are big). I am guessing another 2 weeks and I will be able to wear all my size 8 pants comfortably. Just do it. Honestly...I know this is bad, but I couldn't eat my pudding after dinner last night...I was so full...that is the first time that has happened. I am in some serious deep ketosis right now...hunger is not an issue at this point. You can do this!

Thanks Darbs. I did it. Although starting at 7:19 this a.m. it has been a very, very bad day. I don't feel like eating. Just need to learn how to block out the "noise" sans wine. I have to learn how to use my I phone for music with head phones! Thanks you so much for your help.

Last edited by deelee10; 10-23-2012 at 05:21 PM.
Old 10-23-2012, 05:44 PM   #235  

Socializing, snacking and wine...sounds familiar...

Some habits are very hard to break. Try to set a limit on how many days of phase 1 you will do and see where you end up. Whn the clothes start to feel better it helps with the motivation to phase 1 longer!
Old 10-23-2012, 09:23 PM   #236  

Darbs- your 8's will feel great in no time! More than anything, it is so amazing how our bodies drop inches and shift on this diet.

I am doing a 2nd day of P1 because I was not back at 135 this morning. Hopefully tomorrow. Yes, this needs to be my credence. I have no problem sticking to the plan during the week, and I like to have flexibility and freedom on the weekends, so I will do as MANY P1 days as it takes to get back to goal before I will do P3 or P4. I have to make sure that by the weekends I am back to goal. Otherwise, it is a slippery slope.
Old 10-24-2012, 05:46 AM   #237  

[QUOTE=deelee10;4506735]
Quote:
Originally Posted by darbs7 View Post
Dee after 2 weeks my size 8's are starting to feel more comfortable again. The 3-4 pairs of 10's I had are no longer needed (they are big). I am guessing another 2 weeks and I will be able to wear all my size 8 pants comfortably. Just do it. Honestly...I know this is bad, but I couldn't eat my pudding after dinner last night...I was so full...that is the first time that has happened. I am in some serious deep ketosis right now...hunger is not an issue at this point. You can do this!

Thanks Darbs. I did it. Although starting at 7:19 this a.m. it has been a very, very bad day. I don't feel like eating. Just need to learn how to block out the "noise" sans wine. I have to learn how to use my I phone for music with head phones! Thanks you so much for your help.
Awesome...did you make it to bed without going off phase 1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momto2cs View Post
Socializing, snacking and wine...sounds familiar...

Some habits are very hard to break. Try to set a limit on how many days of phase 1 you will do and see where you end up. Whn the clothes start to feel better it helps with the motivation to phase 1 longer!

My ultimate downfall.....want to go out dancing for a costume party this weekend at a local club, but I am afraid I may have a drink or two....what to do.....what to do.....

Quote:
Darbs- your 8's will feel great in no time! More than anything, it is so amazing how our bodies drop inches and shift on this diet.

I am doing a 2nd day of P1 because I was not back at 135 this morning. Hopefully tomorrow. Yes, this needs to be my credence. I have no problem sticking to the plan during the week, and I like to have flexibility and freedom on the weekends, so I will do as MANY P1 days as it takes to get back to goal before I will do P3 or P4. I have to make sure that by the weekends I am back to goal. Otherwise, it is a slippery slope.

Yes...it is the shrinking I love so much.

Love your plan....I don't really care how many phase 1 type days I do...I would rather have the weekend off...
Old 10-24-2012, 01:39 PM   #238  

It's pretty tough to go to a costume party and not indulge a bit...vodka waters??? Or be the driver and stay responsible!

I am continuing to avoid the scale, but my pants are big enough that I must be either back in my usual range or I have gained muscle and am now slightly heavier, but leaner. The girls at the gym had positive comments last night, so I think my small up is mostly gone.
Old 10-24-2012, 08:21 PM   #239  

Hi all. I have to confess - I didn't make it to bed without the night cap I was not expecting such an excruciatingly bad day. A snafu in my carefully wrought plans - I just might not be able to do 100% phase 1 at this time. For about 10 days to be precise - until this snafu gets ironed out. I am down 2 lbs and in light ketosis. I'm sticking with the phase 1 food though for sure. Hope all of you had a good day.
Old 10-24-2012, 09:52 PM   #240  

S/C/G: 145/124.8/120

Height: 5'2.5"

Oh that booze will get you every time, deelee! At least it does me. I turned down a wine opportunity tonight. Shocker.
Closed Thread