Ice cream recipes using shake and ice cream maker?

• Can someone send me a link to where i can find the recipes for making ice cream out of shakes using an ice cream maker??? thanks!

Tell me your fave ice cream recipe?
  • Quote: Can someone send me a link to where i can find the recipes for making ice cream out of shakes using an ice cream maker??? thanks!

Tell me your fave ice cream recipe?
    Check out LizRR's thread Fun with veggie purées. It's on page 4. She lists her recipes for ice cream and sorbets. they are so good!
  • Found this on a thread few pages back! Hope it works for you!

IP ICE CREAM Ingredients: 1 IP drink packet (I used the vanilla the first time) ½ TSP of vanilla extract 1 packet of sweetener (I use splenda or stevia) 1 cup of water ½ cup of course salt Ice Directions: Put 1 cup of water into IP shaker – add in vanilla and sweetener – then the IP drink packet and shake until well blended. Pour mixture into small sandwich plastic bag. SEAL TIGHT. Take a gallon sized plastic bag and fill up half way with ice cubes. Pour ½ cup of salt into the bag. Place the sealed sandwich bag with the drink mixture inside the ice cube bag. MAKE SURE BOTH BAGS ARE SEALED TIGHT.

Now here come the little arm workout! Shake, shake, shake for 8 minutes.

Stop at around 5 minutes and check to see the progress.

At about 5 minutes the mixture should be partially frozen – kind of looking like a slushy. Use pot holders while shaking the bag because it’s cold to hold onto!

At 8 minutes you are going to have a hard bag of ‘ice cream’! Take out of the salty ice bag and very quickly rinse the bag off under cold water. Important step as you don't want salty ice cream. Just rinse off the bag quickly to avoid that.

I topped the vanilla with WF strawberry, can't wait to try this recipe with a chocolate packet and top with WF chocolate syrup or WF caramel syrup and enjoy or double them all up!

Here is the link to the thread I found it on:
    http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...ice-cream.html