Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2012, 10:11 AM   #496  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CortneyMarie622 View Post
Hi Ladies, I think I am going to join you. I spend a lot of time on a FB IP group and it is more "user friendly" but I am feeling really discouraged by the cheating. This program works so well but is so expensive that I just don't understand why you would not want to progress as fast as possible.

This weekend we are going away to Jasper for Canadian Thanksgiving. I am packing all my food except for our dinner out. I know it is going to be hard because even my husband keeps telling me it "won't hurt" to just go a little off for one meal, but I really want to be able to meet with my coach on Tuesday and tell her I made it through a holiday 100% O/P!
good for you for staying strong and for planning. its very hard when your dh even wants to tempt you to stray, i know...mine does the same thing from time to time...but when he says oh go ahead, one bite won't hurt, i always say, it might not hurt but it sure won't help!...that ends the conversation and i stay strong!! YOU CAN DO IT!
Old 10-05-2012, 10:15 AM   #497  
Started IP 7/9/12

S/C/G: 224/135/133

Height: 5'5"

NSV...I am finally able to look at a picture of myself and not hate it.

I'm sure I am not alone here, but I have pretty much avoided taking pictures for the last 5 years. I just hated the way I looked in them.

I changed my avatar to an actual picture I just took of myself at work.
Old 10-05-2012, 10:25 AM   #498  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

Thanks for all the prayers, guys I spoke with my MIL, it seems like she may have a Common Bile Duct obstruction. She's going for an MRI to get a more definitive diagnosis, but if that's what it is it's pretty good news. it would mean minor surgery tomorrow, and probably home on Sunday barring any complications. Counting my blessings!!
Old 10-05-2012, 10:51 AM   #499  

S/C/G: 235/186/150

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorbett1103 View Post
Thanks for all the prayers, guys I spoke with my MIL, it seems like she may have a Common Bile Duct obstruction. She's going for an MRI to get a more definitive diagnosis, but if that's what it is it's pretty good news. it would mean minor surgery tomorrow, and probably home on Sunday barring any complications. Counting my blessings!!

That is great news!!!!!
Old 10-05-2012, 12:03 PM   #500  

S/C/G: 257/180/tbd

ragdoll74 - Congratulations on your tremendous NSV!! Signed, long-time picture avoider ;-)

scorbett1103 - I'm happy to hear the good news about your MIL. Was sooo impressed at how on plan you remained throughout yesterday despite the stressful, surprise turn of events. Very inspiring.

Last edited by LookinUp; 10-05-2012 at 12:10 PM.
Old 10-05-2012, 12:40 PM   #501  

S/C/G: 235/186/150

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragdoll74 View Post
NSV...I am finally able to look at a picture of myself and not hate it.

I'm sure I am not alone here, but I have pretty much avoided taking pictures for the last 5 years. I just hated the way I looked in them.

I changed my avatar to an actual picture I just took of myself at work.
Good for you! I know that picture of me in my signature was quite a shocker. I was really having a good time on that vacation...I was on a ferry coming back from Canada when that picture was taken...I had NO idea how huge I was until I got home and downloaded those pictures...I have to admit that at first I thought we had a picture of some stranger...then I realized it was me!!! The new picture is much better, but I still have a long way to go. I can't wait to "love" my pictures again...so I totally understand where you are coming from. Keep sharing your pictures with us!!!
Old 10-05-2012, 05:06 PM   #502  
Diane on track July 2014

S/C/G: 230/221/180

Height: 5'6"

Happy Turkey Day to all my IP friends from the Great White North. I get to use a new icon! woooot woooot!

My hubby is a hunter so we just relax and have NO big meal this weekend. I'm going to enjoy doing NOTHING but maybe seeing Hotel Transylvania, and Sleeping in!

That makes me thankful! LOL
Old 10-05-2012, 05:24 PM   #503  
Started IP 11/28/2011

S/C/G: 260.8/144/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post
good for you for staying strong and for planning. its very hard when your dh even wants to tempt you to stray, i know...mine does the same thing from time to time...but when he says oh go ahead, one bite won't hurt, i always say, it might not hurt but it sure won't help!...that ends the conversation and i stay strong!! YOU CAN DO IT!
My husband has always been super-supportive and never urged me to try a taste of anything. I love him for that! He's so funny now that I'm on phase 4. He's always asking me, "Can you eat that?" The great thing about phase 4 is that nothing is restricted. Everything has its place, and portion control is the key. I still haven't done a fun day because I'm so happy with the expanded types of food that I can eat. Who would have thought that I'd be delighted to eat carrots and not very interested in high carb, high fat, foods. I love it!!!
Old 10-05-2012, 07:20 PM   #504  

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorbett1103 View Post
Awesome news!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IP43 View Post
Happy Turkey Day to all my IP friends from the Great White North. I get to use a new icon! woooot woooot!

My hubby is a hunter so we just relax and have NO big meal this weekend. I'm going to enjoy doing NOTHING but maybe seeing Hotel Transylvania, and Sleeping in!

That makes me thankful! LOL
Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SewingMomma View Post
My husband has always been super-supportive and never urged me to try a taste of anything. I love him for that! He's so funny now that I'm on phase 4. He's always asking me, "Can you eat that?" The great thing about phase 4 is that nothing is restricted. Everything has its place, and portion control is the key. I still haven't done a fun day because I'm so happy with the expanded types of food that I can eat. Who would have thought that I'd be delighted to eat carrots and not very interested in high carb, high fat, foods. I love it!!!
You are doing sooooo awesome!!! I can't wait until I'm where you are!
Old 10-05-2012, 09:23 PM   #505  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Quote:
Originally Posted by SewingMomma View Post
that is exciting news!!! so proud of you and your wonderful journey!! life is amazing!! isn't it fabulous that taste buds CAN change!! that desires CAN change!! that out mentality CAN and WILL change!! woot woot!!
Old 10-05-2012, 10:34 PM   #506  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Time to start a new thread
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...-vol-15-a.html
Closed Thread