3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Newbie! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/266320-newbie.html)

Readytobeslim 09-16-2012 10:53 AM

Newbie!

Hello! So I just started IP this week and I can totally feel the difference and see it on the scale! I am so happy that I found a forum that other woman are doing the same diet to learn and get help with. I have one question about the forum though?? I am having a hard time adding a signature. I can't even find the place to put it?? Just curious if anyone wouldn't mind helping. I also wanted to say hi :D

SydneyRaine 09-16-2012 11:05 AM

I'm new too so I don't really know all of the rules yet but there is a Sticky Thread that explains signatures, etc. Congrats on your first week! I'm on week two myself and other than allergies, I've never felt better in my adult life! It's nice to have a place where veterans can give you advice and fellow newbies make you feel a little less alone! Good luck and "hi" back!

SMB 09-16-2012 11:09 AM

Welcome! You can't add a signature until you've made 20 posts and have been here for 20 days! Enjoy the ride!!!

Readytobeslim 09-16-2012 11:11 AM

I just saw that! Thank you!! I felt almost lost trying to find where it was. I am usually good with computers so I was quite confused! lol Anyway Happy start to a new week!

Starshine 09-16-2012 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SMB (Post 4469877)
Welcome! You can't add a signature until you've made 20 posts and have been here for 20 days! Enjoy the ride!!!

I lurked for about the first month or so, and then when I decided to post, I was able to put in a signature and tracking, etc. So I'm not sure you have to have 20 posts to do it.

mightbe 09-16-2012 12:30 PM

Hi and welcome to you both! :hug:

rcrochet 09-16-2012 10:50 PM

Welcome to both of you! Wishing the best for you on your IP journey, it's been life-changing for me.

IP43 09-16-2012 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Readytobeslim (Post 4469881)
I just saw that! Thank you!! I felt almost lost trying to find where it was. I am usually good with computers so I was quite confused! lol Anyway Happy start to a new week!

There are a LOT of posts and it's easy to get lost. If you hear about a good recipe or something, just use "google" and look up what you're trying to find -- it's often faster than trying to read through all the recipe posts etc.

HOWEVER, when you get time, do read those recipe threads -- great and yummy ideas that you never even thought about :)

MommaHen 09-17-2012 12:25 AM

Welcome to the board. I am new too...Started last week on Tuesday...so less than a week into the program. My husband and I are doing it together, but I still need the support from people on here....guess it is a woman thing.

Good luck, post often and ask questions...everyone is very friendly and helpful.

AliKay 09-17-2012 04:49 AM

Welcome! I'm new too, almost 3 weeks now! Can't wait until I can get my ticker going with my weight counting down. :)

Love the support on here, questions always answered.

Belladaisy12 09-17-2012 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AliKay (Post 4470576)
Welcome! I'm new too, almost 3 weeks now! Can't wait until I can get my ticker going with my weight counting down. :)

Love the support on here, questions always answered.

This is my very first day, and I'm not sure how to actually post. Any help would be welcome!:dizzy:

vvei 09-17-2012 08:17 AM

Day 3 for me! And at this point, it's pretty easy. I'm sure I'll have my rough days, but I am very excited about this new adventure!

bolt 09-17-2012 09:44 AM

Hello, Day 10 here for me.....hoooray made it to double digits with no cheating. So excited.

Welcome aboard. Soon I am going to get my signature thingy figured out.

Hope everyone has a great 1005% OP Day

Kim

AliKay 09-17-2012 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belladaisy12 (Post 4470679)
This is my very first day, and I'm not sure how to actually post. Any help would be welcome!:dizzy:

As far as I've read you need to be registered on the site for 20 days and have 20 posts to be able to add a ticker to your signature. If you go into the IP Daily Chat thread there is a ton of info on the first post...everything you need to know about the tickers. :D

repomike 09-17-2012 10:20 AM

Welcome To you all! This is a great support tool. We are all here to help each other and dont be shy to ask questions!