Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2012, 05:31 PM   #91  

S/C/G: 168/138/130

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzyjean View Post
Happy Friday, peeps! Just had a WI...2 more pounds gone!
....12-17 pounds to go till at goal weight! Amazing. I started end of April. It hasn't been easy or fast, but as my DH says "its been a transformation!"
Yes, you are getting really close! Love watching your progress!
Old 09-14-2012, 05:36 PM   #92  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerlvr52 View Post
Funny NSV today.... One of the guys in our shop brought in mini cupcakes that his wife made. Well since I have started IP everyone on my floor has started some sort of eating healthy. I over heard one of the guys saying that he really wanted one but that he knew that "Brandy will give me the look of death if I eat it" It's kinda nice being an inspiration to my fellow co-workers. More water is being drank and healthier lunches are being eaten. Pretty awesome feeling. I really would like to get in gear and maybe even finish my mini goal of 220 lbs by Thanksgiving so I can really enjoy my holidays. I talk about the people on this forum every day it's funny. My DH knows some of you by name... lol

Well today's happy quote is:

The tragedy in life doesn't lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach.

Benjamin Mays

Everyone should have a goal.... even mini goals.

What is your goal for next week. What do you want to accomplish by next Friday? Please share.
Great question! Thanks for asking it.

My goal is to track all the things I eat for the next 10 days of phase 3. The overall goal is to FINALLY make a maintenance program work. I do NOT want to gain bakpck the 30 pounds I just lost....again.

So, the mini goal is for phase 3, and will be carried into phase 4...

Last edited by Delgen; 09-14-2012 at 09:43 PM.
Old 09-14-2012, 05:39 PM   #93  

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPdivajen View Post
Hi all. Happy Friday. I'm so glad it's here!! What a week it's been.

Since it's Friday I get to wear jeans to work and man, how strange is it to wear jeans again? Haven't worn them in months, and what a difference those months have made! For the first time in my entire life, I kinda feel skinny today. And it's insanely crazy that I can even type out those words. Makes me very happy. A co worker insisted I take a picture, so here it is!

And isn't it great when people around you start doing better too? I have one work colleague who's currently doing IP, another who's on Herbal Magic, another who's finally drinking her 3L of water a day and so on and so on. It's awesome to see the ripple effect!
Oh! What a beautiful lady you are. We are all so happy and proud. You are just beaming, thanks for showing us how great you are doing!
Old 09-14-2012, 06:20 PM   #94  

Height: 5'4"

WOW! Amazing WIs today! Congrats to you all! Ipdivajean--You look AMAZING!

I had a rough day. Someone brought in donuts this morning, but I ate my crispy cereal. Then PTA brought in the most amazing smelling mexican food from a new restaurant in town, but I stuck to my salad and strawberry wafers. Then I had to help out our special needs class bake cinnamon rolls this afternoon. I about died at that point. I didn't eat a morsel but holy moly it was tough. So glad to be at home in my safe zone.
Old 09-14-2012, 06:30 PM   #95  

Jen...you look smokin!! Way to go
Old 09-14-2012, 06:33 PM   #96  

Height: magmeepEVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hgamroth View Post

I had a rough day. Someone brought in donuts this morning, but I ate my crispy cereal. Then PTA brought in the most amazing smelling mexican food from a new restaurant in town, but I stuck to my salad and strawberry wafers. Then I had to help out our special needs class bake cinnamon rolls this afternoon. I about died at that point. I didn't eat a morsel but holy moly it was tough. So glad to be at home in my safe zone.
Wow, you were tested beyond belief! If you can survive a day like that you can survive anything. Great job!
Old 09-14-2012, 06:47 PM   #97  

S/C/G: 328.2/205/178

Height: 5'8"

Thanks all for the kind words - so very appreciated! The support that I get here really helps every single day, so thanks again!

And Hgamroth - you are amazing to resist all of that! One temptation is hard - temptation over and over again is brutal!!!! Way to go!
Old 09-14-2012, 06:59 PM   #98  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hgamroth View Post

WOW! I thought I had a rough day! This is day 2 for me and I've been tired and had a headache all day. You did a great job getting through all those temptations. I hope I can get through a day like this if ever I'm faced with one.
Old 09-14-2012, 07:03 PM   #99  

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcrochet View Post
I'm only online a second, I have to get back to work, but...WI this morning, down 4 more lbs, total 49 AND more exciting, out of the 2's for the first time in almost 20 years! This program works, it's a miracle and these boards are a huge part of my ability to stick with it. Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzyjean View Post
Happy Friday, peeps! Just had a WI...2 more pounds gone!
....12-17 pounds to go till at goal weight! Amazing. I started end of April. It hasn't been easy or fast, but as my DH says "its been a transformation!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osohealthy View Post
Happy Friday everyone... Decent WI today -2.6.. I'll take it
edit--forgot to say congrats to all losers!!!
Quote:
Hi all. Happy Friday. I'm so glad it's here!! What a week it's been.

Since it's Friday I get to wear jeans to work and man, how strange is it to wear jeans again? Haven't worn them in months, and what a difference those months have made! For the first time in my entire life, I kinda feel skinny today. And it's insanely crazy that I can even type out those words. Makes me very happy. A co worker insisted I take a picture, so here it is!

And isn't it great when people around you start doing better too? I have one work colleague who's currently doing IP, another who's on Herbal Magic, another who's finally drinking her 3L of water a day and so on and so on. It's awesome to see the ripple effect!
GORGEOUS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodster View Post
HI IP'ers.....back from my WI today and down another 2.6 lbs!!! YAY.....hope everyone has a GREAT day..100% Op!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by happytobeonthisdiet View Post
Down 2lbs. At WI yesterday! I can almost see that goal weight just around the bend!!!!!

BRING IT ON!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starshine72 View Post
Wow, you were tested beyond belief! If you can survive a day like that you can survive anything. Great job!
Quote:
Thanks all for the kind words - so very appreciated! The support that I get here really helps every single day, so thanks again!

And Hgamroth - you are amazing to resist all of that! One temptation is hard - temptation over and over again is brutal!!!! Way to go!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay2012 View Post
WOW! I thought I had a rough day! This is day 2 for me and I've been tired and had a headache all day. You did a great job getting through all those temptations. I hope I can get through a day like this if ever I'm faced with one.
It was kind of funny. My boss, who knows that I am on a diet program, kept looking at me and saying, "you ok?" "you need to go home?" "please don't quit." I made it and I am proud but sheesh, a girl can only take so much!

Last edited by Hgamroth; 09-14-2012 at 07:05 PM.
Old 09-14-2012, 07:15 PM   #100  
IP start date 05/23/12

S/C/G: 208/150/140ish

Height: 5'5''

Way to stay strong, Holly!
Old 09-14-2012, 08:35 PM   #101  
Maintenance 2/1/2013

S/C/G: 208/148/150

Height: 5'6"

Default A newbie who is glad to have found you!!!

First off, AWESOME! you all are doing so well.

I started IP 9/5 and had a great 1st week 8lbs and 4+in.
I found this site while attempting to uncover the mystery "Is green cabbage a phase 1 vegetable?"...needless to say I love the site and reading all your posts and still have to find a solution to my cabbage issue
Old 09-14-2012, 08:46 PM   #102  
6/26/12 start 355

S/C/G: see tracker

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
I just got off work, and wanted to chime in as well.. your jeans photo is amazing. Congratulations !
Old 09-14-2012, 08:51 PM   #103  
Carb Addict

S/C/G: 290/290/180

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommak8 View Post

I found this site while attempting to uncover the mystery "Is green cabbage a phase 1 vegetable?"...needless to say I love the site and reading all your posts and still have to find a solution to my cabbage issue
Welcome to our little family... We are a bit nutty and some can quote the stats off their favorite packet or their favorite alternative. Dont be afraid to ask any question or to just talk about your struggles or accomplishments. We will love you, support you and encourage you. The only dumb question you can ask in my opinion is.... "Are you worth it?". That is not true in any sence. Let me be the first to say you are worth this effort and lifechange.
Old 09-14-2012, 09:18 PM   #104  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

TODAY for the FIRST time I SAW MYSELF SMALL....my new pic says it ALL!!!!...Had to share...for all of you newbies....STICK TO IT.....THIS PLAN IS AMAZINGGGGGGG
Old 09-14-2012, 09:21 PM   #105  
Low Carb

S/C/G: 225/ ticker /135

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommak8 View Post

wuv you look AMAZING !

YES to the cabbage & I can eat piles of it (uncooked) ...Welcome

Last edited by 1spunkygal; 09-14-2012 at 09:23 PM.
Closed Thread