Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2012, 08:43 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 145/124.8/120

Height: 5'2.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by healthyangie View Post
My next true love for IP foods ... the crispy cereal pancake with WF syrup! YUM YUM YUM!!!!
crushed up crispy cereal,
2 egg whites,
pinch of baking powder,
lots of cinnamon,
2 oz water - mix it up and make a pancake!
I'm sure Rainbow has this somewhere but I didn't see it. My coach gave me it and I LOVE it!!!
I make a waffle the same way but skip the baking powder. It's one of my favorite packet meals!
Old 09-13-2012, 08:46 PM   #77  
Began IP 6/27/12

S/C/G: 219/189/175

Height: 5'10"

Oh, my! The losses today are incredible! So, are the haircuts, running around naked, and all the new faces! Congratulations! And Welcome! You are gonna love it here!

Wait, and did someone say "wine"....ahhhh, someday.

Anyway, I've got to share what happened today...Of course, I can't stand to iron my pants, so this morning I was standing in my underwear waiting for my pants in the dryer. My 8 year-old daughter walks in and says, "Auntie Bobbi, what are you doing here?" I turn around and she says, "Oh, mom, I thought you were Auntie Bobbi." I just about died. The reason for this is because my sister Bobbi is the same height as me but has always weighed between 140 and 145 pounds. WHAT??? Mistaken for my skinny sister, Bobbi!?!?!? I couldn't believe it!!

Then (yes, there's more!!) I was at work and one of our maintenance guys came over and we were chatting. He says, "Well, we must be about the same age, right?" I say, "Well, what year did you graduate?" He says, "1998. I'm 32." I said, "Ummmm, yeah, we're exactly the same age." He begins to apologize profusely thinking I was younger than him. I said, "Thank you...I'm actually an old lady...I'm a 92 grad!" He couldn't believe it!

So, I looked young and skinny today. Not too bad of day at all!
Old 09-13-2012, 08:53 PM   #78  
Keeping it real!

S/C/G: 40/31/30 waist inches!

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarCamMom View Post
Oh, my! The losses today are incredible! So, are the haircuts, running around naked, and all the new faces! Congratulations! And Welcome! You are gonna love it here!

Anyway, I've got to share what happened today...Of course, I can't stand to iron my pants, so this morning I was standing in my underwear waiting for my pants in the dryer. My 8 year-old daughter walks in and says, "Auntie Bobbi, what are you doing here?" I turn around and she says, "Oh, mom, I thought you were Auntie Bobbi." I just about died. The reason for this is because my sister Bobbi is the same height as me but has always weighed between 140 and 145 pounds. WHAT??? Mistaken for my skinny sister, Bobbi!?!?!? I couldn't believe it!!

Then (yes, there's more!!) I was at work and one of our maintenance guys came over and we were chatting. He says, "Well, we must be about the same age, right?" I say, "Well, what year did you graduate?" He says, "1998. I'm 32." I said, "Ummmm, yeah, we're exactly the same age." He begins to apologize profusely thinking I was younger than him. I said, "Thank you...I'm actually an old lady...I'm a 92 grad!" He couldn't believe it!

Aren't the good days great !!!
Old 09-13-2012, 08:54 PM   #79  

Height: magmeepEVE

Quote:

Now that is a really good day.
Old 09-13-2012, 08:55 PM   #80  

S/C/G: 248/213/150

Height: 5'2"

Quote:

Way to go Carcammom!!!!!!
Old 09-13-2012, 08:55 PM   #81  
Keeping it real!

S/C/G: 40/31/30 waist inches!

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by locopollo View Post
I make a waffle the same way but skip the baking powder. It's one of my favorite packet meals!
I don't have a waffle maker Do I can make it without the baking powder? I was wondering if I needed both egg whites also ...
Old 09-13-2012, 09:21 PM   #82  

S/C/G: 299.8/282.3/160

Height: 5'8"

Default 2nd Weigh in tonight!!!

Whoop whoop!! Down 6.2 pounds!!! The location I go to is moving though, and my coach forgot the tape measure at the new office so I don't know how many inches. Ugh!!!!!!

Last edited by AngieBaby41; 09-13-2012 at 09:23 PM.
Old 09-13-2012, 09:29 PM   #83  
~Tara~

S/C/G: 258/ticker/135

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngieBaby41 View Post
Whoop whoop!! Down 6.2 pounds!!! The location I go to is moving though, and my coach forgot the tape measure at the new office so I don't know how many inches. Ugh!!!!!!
Way to go!
Old 09-13-2012, 09:40 PM   #84  

Hi all
Gotta celebrate an NSV:
I've been SUPER hungry this week. Even changed-up my foods trying to shake things up and calm down my hunger (having different packets at different meals than usual)
Today I drank lemonade Mio until dinner, saving my snack for tonite.
I was going to make Rainbow's IP chocolate cookies but got busy with creating a newsletter and completely overlooked snack time. Gotta go have a snack RIGHT NOW but it will be orange drink instead of cookies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngieBaby41 View Post
That's fabulous! And just wait til next week when you get a HUGE surprise on the inches!

Did she tell you when the move will be?
Old 09-13-2012, 09:48 PM   #85  

S/C/G: 145/124.8/120

Height: 5'2.5"

Quote:
I don't have a waffle maker Do I can make it without the baking powder? I was wondering if I needed both egg whites also ...
I use a 1/4 c eggwhites and 1/4 c water. I think the baking powder causes it to puff a little. And I don't want that or my waffle overflows the waffle iron.
Old 09-13-2012, 10:23 PM   #86  
Restart IP 8/29/12

S/C/G: 191/167/140

Height: 5'6"

Quote:

That's awesome!!!!!
Old 09-13-2012, 10:33 PM   #87  

S/C/G: 328.2/205/178

Height: 5'8"

Tiger, love the new hair cut! You look too cute!

Congrats on all the great losses, and huge welcome to the newbies. My advice, like others - DON'T CHEAT! hehehe.

Congrats on all the NSVs too!!
Old 09-13-2012, 10:37 PM   #88  

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
My next true love for IP foods ... the crispy cereal pancake with WF syrup! YUM YUM YUM!!!!
crushed up crispy cereal,
2 egg whites,
pinch of baking powder,
lots of cinnamon,
2 oz water - mix it up and make a pancake!
I'm sure Rainbow has this somewhere but I didn't see it. My coach gave me it and I LOVE it!!!
I soooooooooo agree with that!
Old 09-13-2012, 11:00 PM   #89  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

Totally off the IP topic...I have a small baking business on the side, used to do just cake pops but I've been doing a lot of cakes lately. Just got messaged by one of my regulars, she wants a BUTT CAKE for her son's 18th birthday. So I get to figure out how to bake a butt. The things I do for people....
Old 09-13-2012, 11:22 PM   #90  

S/C/G: 168/138/130

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorbett1103 View Post
Totally off the IP topic...I have a small baking business on the side, used to do just cake pops but I've been doing a lot of cakes lately. Just got messaged by one of my regulars, she wants a BUTT CAKE for her son's 18th birthday. So I get to figure out how to bake a butt. The things I do for people....
If you need a butt, please take mine!
Closed Thread