Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2012, 11:07 PM   #91  

S/C/G: 257.8/179.8/135

Height: 5'2"

I apologize if this has been asked and answered before, but I have searched and searched and can't find anything.

Does anyone know if / why they discontinued the strawberry wafers? Those were my favorite thing, and now my coach says she is no longer able to order them. That makes me sad...
Old 09-11-2012, 11:35 PM   #92  

Default New to the forums... forgive me

I'm new to the forum & boy do I wish I had known about this in May! I'm down 40 pounds and have been on Phase 3 for the last 5 days. I (like many others) am not having any luck having intelligent conversation with my coach on how long I need to be on Phase 3. They tell me if I don't stay on Phase 3 at least 2 weeks, I will just go back into crazy insulin mode and gain all my weight back. I find it hard to believe 14 days is magical - so what's the scoop? My searches are coming back with "everything" because clearly I'm not smart enough to search properly, so I'm falling back on the lazy way
Old 09-11-2012, 11:40 PM   #93  

Default Soooo Excited for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missdee18 View Post
WI today -3. Almost into the hundred's. 😃
Sooooo excited for you!!!! I remember how awesome it felt to be in the 100's again. CONGRATS!!!!! WHAT AN AWESOME ACCOMPLISHMENT!!!!
Old 09-12-2012, 12:52 AM   #94  

S/C/G: 168/138/130

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlgun View Post
I'm new to the forum & boy do I wish I had known about this in May! I'm down 40 pounds and have been on Phase 3 for the last 5 days. I (like many others) am not having any luck having intelligent conversation with my coach on how long I need to be on Phase 3. They tell me if I don't stay on Phase 3 at least 2 weeks, I will just go back into crazy insulin mode and gain all my weight back. I find it hard to believe 14 days is magical - so what's the scoop? My searches are coming back with "everything" because clearly I'm not smart enough to search properly, so I'm falling back on the lazy way
I just started p3 today. My coach says 14 days. I just follow it because sonar it has all worked for me. I will probably stay loser to phase 3 than to 4, carbs and I don't get along so well!

Good luck!
Closed Thread