Old 09-14-2012, 10:34 AM   #121  
6/26/12 start 355

S/C/G: see tracker

Height: 5'9"

Hooray! I officially made it to the land of 2's! I know it's not a celebration coming from the other end into the 2 realm and I will celebrate leaving 2ferville, but it's so nice to leave the land of 3's (it's not so magical of a number - if you remember the old school house rock song). Darn it I now have the batty bat song in my head for some reason....
Anyway Happy Dance! Happy Happy Joy Joy! We're doing this!
Halfagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 10:41 AM   #122  
began IP May 25

S/C/G: 198/see ticker/140

Height: 5' 2"

Good morning all! I am loving these cooler days here in northern MI!
I think today will be my last day of boot camp...I've lost about 3 1/2 lbs since Tuesday morning. Hopefully the losses will contine after going back to
P1 tomorrow.

I absolutely love this thread, it's the first one I check every day, and come back 2 or 3 times throughout the day. Thank you all for being so supportive of each other (and me!).

Got some bad news yesterday...my VIP has been working at a temp job that should have ended at the end of this month, with the possibility of going to the end of November. But he found out yesterday that the funding has disappeared, so tomorrow is his last day. He has been up here (northern MI) with me for over 2 years and has not been able to find a decent full time job; the job market up here is terrible. Every few months more employers are closing their doors or laying part of their work force off. He will probably end up driving back to northern IN to work as a sub-contractor for 3 - 4 days a week again. Next week we are both going to apply for a seasonal job with a new store that is opening up in November (for me this will be in addition to my regular one). Wish us luck with that!

The good news is that my foot is coming along well. I'm wearing my tennis shoes now and getting around pretty good. So looking forward to doing a good cleaning in the house this weekend. Boy does it need it! LOL VIP did quite a bit, but not the deep cleaning. Maybe we'll have a bonfire too...

Halfagain - that is absolutely AWESOME!!! So happy for you...

Last edited by greeniris; 09-14-2012 at 10:42 AM.
greeniris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:20 PM   #123  

S/C/G: 130/123/115

Height: 5'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfagain View Post
Hooray! I officially made it to the land of 2's! I know it's not a celebration coming from the other end into the 2 realm and I will celebrate leaving 2ferville, but it's so nice to leave the land of 3's (it's not so magical of a number - if you remember the old school house rock song). Darn it I now have the batty bat song in my head for some reason....

YIPPEEE!!!!
Congratulations

Every step in the right direction is cause for celebration! Good for you. enjoy your victory.
bsaad23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:54 PM   #124  
Started IP 3/26/12

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Congratulations!
evepet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 01:22 PM   #125  

S/C/G: 206/186/160

Height: 5"2

Quote:

Halfagain, that's great look at how far you have come! sooo happy for you! Keep it up
Yesmyqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 03:17 PM   #126  
started IP 7/17/2012

S/C/G: 200.5/167/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
WAY TO GO, HALFAGAIN!!! That is a big accomplishment!
Lizzy63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 04:18 PM   #127  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
That is fantastic!!!! You have done an amazing job and we are all SO PROUD of you . Welcome to 2ferville (love that name).

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeniris View Post
I think today will be my last day of boot camp...I've lost about 3 1/2 lbs since Tuesday morning. Hopefully the losses will contine after going back to
P1 tomorrow.

I absolutely love this thread, it's the first one I check every day, and come back 2 or 3 times throughout the day. Thank you all for being so supportive of each other (and me!).

Got some bad news yesterday...my VIP has been working at a temp job that should have ended at the end of this month, with the possibility of going to the end of November. But he found out yesterday that the funding has disappeared, so tomorrow is his last day. He has been up here (northern MI) with me for over 2 years and has not been able to find a decent full time job; the job market up here is terrible. Every few months more employers are closing their doors or laying part of their work force off. He will probably end up driving back to northern IN to work as a sub-contractor for 3 - 4 days a week again. Next week we are both going to apply for a seasonal job with a new store that is opening up in November (for me this will be in addition to my regular one). Wish us luck with that!

The good news is that my foot is coming along well. I'm wearing my tennis shoes now and getting around pretty good. So looking forward to doing a good cleaning in the house this weekend. Boy does it need it! LOL VIP did quite a bit, but not the deep cleaning. Maybe we'll have a bonfire too...

You did really well on boot camp. This is going to be my last day too. I lost mostly last week and only a pound in the last 4 days, so now back to phase 1 for me too. I'm so sorry the job situation didn't work out for your VIP, but good news on your foot.
DanafromAustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 06:59 PM   #128  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
Rainbow, I just have to tell you I made the cappuccino cocnut cookies tonight, and they tasted SO good. I topped them with a little WF chocolate syrup and enjoyed them with a big cup of tea. Yummy! I cooked for them 9 minutes, and they were perfect. Thanks!
Quote:
Hey! I made Rainbow cookies too today Some old New Lifestyles Caramel pudding mix I had kicking around, and some english toffee stevia drops - with all the other good stuff as Rainbow directed. I cooked them about 7 minutes shorter, should have maybe left then in a couple minutes longer.. but, They turned out great!

Once again, great minds.. thinking alike.
Quote:
My daughter tried one last night and she said, "OMG, I am so making those for me tomorrow night." I told her I would only give her a small bite of one of mine to taste because at 6 small cookies they are all mine, get your own!
:::singing::: EVERYTHINGS COMING UP....COOKIES!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaad23 View Post
Good Morning Everyone,

Beautiful New England Day here in Massachusetts...sunny, crisp, clear and mid 70's and a lovely ocean breeze to boot. Glorious.

Today is chore day...gotta catch up on all the little things...and feeling good.

Hope everyone has a great OP day!!
LOVE THIS HAPPY JOYFUL FABULOUS POST!!!

Quote:

i am so proud of you and just as happy as i can be!!! i wish i could throw you a parade!!! keep up the fantastic effort!!!
rainbowsmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 07:01 PM   #129  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

i posted this in the 100% thread, but thought i'd share here too...i MISSED YOU BEAUTIFUL LADIES TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!

having a mindset to stay 100% and having ready made packets...and having an IP travel kit... most certainly = success!!

had a super fast round the clock solo driving trip to duke medical hospital for an early morning surgery for someone dear to me...
left home a little after 9pm, drove all night, get 2 hours sleep, went to hospital, then drove back home tonight!! 670 miles!!

fast fast grab and go decision...led to...

unrestricted cereal packet for car snacking on the midnight ride up...water of course!!

mocha frappuccino protein drink for am...(yes i set up my magic bullet right there in the lobby and gave it a whirl!!), then to the cafeteria for 2 hard boiled eggs minus the yokes, back to waiting room, icu, recovery, and back to cafeteria for some hot water for my proti-diet chicken noodle soup, added some steamed broccoli from the cafeteria and my grape drink in my water bottle!!

finished my grape on the way home, along with some water and some IP cinnamon puffs!!! then a plain hamburger and kale chips for supper!!

yes 4 packets....because i walked miles!! and drove all night so needed the extra protein

WHO SAYS YOU CANT STAY 100% AT THE LAST MINUTE, ON A ROAD TRIP AND AT A HOSPITAL!!! NOT ME!! woot woot!!!
rainbowsmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 07:50 PM   #130  
Started IP 1/16/2012

Location: Pine Mountain, Georgia & on a little lake in NE Michigan

S/C/G: 291/171.4/175

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post
:::singing::: EVERYTHINGS COMING UP....COOKIES!!!!
Too bad you're singing about real cookies. I could use some cookie baking in my life. If seems to have faded away unfortunately. Like DH says, "don't get old, you won't like it."

Molly
WingnutandMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 08:02 PM   #131  

S/C/G: 130/123/115

Height: 5'

Quote:
i posted this in the 100% thread, but thought i'd share here too...i MISSED YOU BEAUTIFUL LADIES TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!

having a mindset to stay 100% and having ready made packets...and having an IP travel kit... most certainly = success!!

had a super fast round the clock solo driving trip to duke medical hospital for an early morning surgery for someone dear to me...
left home a little after 9pm, drove all night, get 2 hours sleep, went to hospital, then drove back home tonight!! 670 miles!!

fast fast grab and go decision...led to...

unrestricted cereal packet for car snacking on the midnight ride up...water of course!!

mocha frappuccino protein drink for am...(yes i set up my magic bullet right there in the lobby and gave it a whirl!!), then to the cafeteria for 2 hard boiled eggs minus the yokes, back to waiting room, icu, recovery, and back to cafeteria for some hot water for my proti-diet chicken noodle soup, added some steamed broccoli from the cafeteria and my grape drink in my water bottle!!

finished my grape on the way home, along with some water and some IP cinnamon puffs!!! then a plain hamburger and kale chips for supper!!

yes 4 packets....because i walked miles!! and drove all night so needed the extra protein

WHO SAYS YOU CANT STAY 100% AT THE LAST MINUTE, ON A ROAD TRIP AND AT A HOSPITAL!!! NOT ME!! woot woot!!!
WOW, your good! And I'm impressed. Sounds like a crazy night for you.

Wondered if all was ok...usually see your bright posts at some point in the day. Everyday is better with a rainbow...teehee..couldn't resit!
Hope your friend is doing well

I'm gonna make me an emergency kit, just in case.
bsaad23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 08:10 PM   #132  
began IP May 25

Wow! Rainbow, you are such a strong woman, and smart too - you took some time to think through what you would need to stay 100%, including extra packets and your magic bullet! I am in awe... (Hoping your friend has a speedy recovery.)

Dana - thank you for your guidance & encouragement re: boot camp. And I'm glad to hear you're back to P1 as well. Was a little worried about you being on it for so long.
Old 09-14-2012, 08:22 PM   #133  
6/26/12 start 355

S/C/G: see tracker

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
In the mean time I want to share that I lost another 1.2 lbs in the last 24 hours on boot camp. Whew! Glad it's working. Was really afraid I'd be stuck at 158 forever!

Picked up the gown that I'm wearing to my son's wedding next month (1 month from today!). Need to have the bust taken in, but right now it fits beautifully in the waist & hips. (It has a corset style closing in the back.) And of course need to have several inches taken off the bottom.

Have a great OP day everyone!
Awesome on the weight loss (and the additional lost in your post today) Green Iris. I'm so glad boot camp worked out well! Hooray for getting the dress! NSV for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newlady View Post
Quick question. I have lost 16 ponds in three weeks but not allt of inches. Have any of you ladies had this problem? I will have to say last week was better with the inches.
Not to worry.. probably lost inches somewhere they don't measure. Have I mentioned, my feet look thinner above the toes? Hahaha - and sometimes one side of my stomach is sunk in and the other is not.. I don't even try and see the backside. It will all work out.

Quote:
P1 tomorrow.

I'm sorry about the work situation for VIP. That bummer. I hope you get the seasonal work though... best of luck! Glad the foot is coming along. By the way - you look georgeous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaad23 View Post
YIPPEEE!!!!
Congratulations

Every step in the right direction is cause for celebration! Good for you. enjoy your victory.
Quote:
Originally Posted by evepet View Post
Congratulations!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yesmyqueen View Post
Halfagain, that's great look at how far you have come! sooo happy for you! Keep it up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzy63 View Post
WAY TO GO, HALFAGAIN!!! That is a big accomplishment!
Quote:
That is fantastic!!!! You have done an amazing job and we are all SO PROUD of you . Welcome to 2ferville (love that name).
Quote:

i am so proud of you and just as happy as i can be!!! i wish i could throw you a parade!!! keep up the fantastic effort!!!
Thank you! LOL I tried to quote you all - if I missed you it's me being a muddle head on a friday afternoon.. THANK YOU to all - I love this group. I'm so happy :-)
Halfagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 08:25 PM   #134  
began IP May 25

OMG Molly! I'm right there with you! What I wouldn't give for some cookie baking these days.....................................
Old 09-14-2012, 09:59 PM   #135  

S/C/G: 168/138/130

Quote:
Wow! Awesome! You are on your way GF!
Delgen is offline   Reply With Quote