First Week Weight Loss

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • 2 yrs ago i was 190 lbs and lost 10 lbs the first week. lost weight and got pregnant I restarted 5 weeks ago with a starting weight of 169 lbs and I lost 5 lbs my first week. Best of luck to you!
  • I lost 9.8 my first week
  • I lost 10 lbs and 5.5 inches
  • 15 lbs my first week- but I was pounding carbs like it was my job for several days leading up to the start, so I must have had enough glycogen to power a small nation!
  • i lost 22.5 pounds the first week and only 1". but i will take the 22.5 all day lol.
  • A very minimal 1.4 lbs! But my uber-nice coach encouraged me to keep at it and I'm glad I'm still on plan. My losses have been better in the past few weeks.

Recently went on an out-of-town trip and had a little difficulty finding IP friendly restaurant food but just came back home last night to find out that I lost 1.2 lbs in the day that I was away. Glad I put that effort in staying OP.
  • There are definitely a lot of different answers, makes me feel Ok about weighing in on Wednesday... If it's less than my goal, I just shouldn't be too hard on myself : )

I think you guys are right though, it prob does depend on your start weight too... If you have more to lose, it seems to come off quicker in the beginning
  • 11.6# and 5"
  • 8.0 lbs and 5 inches
  • well i did it... -6.8lbs and 4 inches !!!! i will never be nervous again, this diet is AMAZING! so much for that 1/2 lb each week on WW lol
  • i lost 4 lbs in 6 days!
  • I only lost .8 But in my second week I lost 2 lol then in my third i lost 5.8
  • Quote: I only lost .8 But in my second week I lost 2 lol then in my third i lost 5.8
    TSK TSK TSK.....you used that NASTY word in front of a loss....shame on you!......lol
  • Quote: TSK TSK TSK.....you used that NASTY word in front of a loss....shame on you!......lol
    100% with you! This is what 0.8lbs looks like!!!