Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2012, 09:53 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 202/150/147

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSo View Post
Good morning all ! Hope everyone has a great day. Haven't posted much lately , was out of power and internet due to Issac ! But all is good now, still going strong on IP, 4 months now ,wow, seems like just a way of life now and I like it !
Glad you all were ok after the storm. IP is a way of life! Looks like you and I both have exactly 20 left to go. I lose slowely, but I will get there. Know you will, too!
Old 09-05-2012, 09:55 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 202/150/147

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmstacy View Post
Good morning All! I bought a fitbit yesterday,it is the neatest little thing..I didn't realize how far away I am from the goal of 10,000 steps a day..I plan to work on increasing my steps daily to work towards that goal..It is a great motivational tool..does anyone have one? would be nice if we could be friends on fitbit to.. I hope everyone has a great OP day 1
Is fitbit an iphone app? Is it free? tell me about it, please.
Old 09-05-2012, 10:00 AM   #18  
Carb Addict

S/C/G: 290/290/180

Height: 5'6"

Good morning everyone. After a great weekend I realized that I need a vacation from my vacation. Bunking all weekend with my 2 year old nephew is hilarious. I used a sleep mask to block out the light of his night light and Monday morning he wabbles over to my bed and taps my head and said" Bramby... hat off" he then proceeded to pull it off my head and say " I awake" it probably was one of the funniest things he said all weekend.

For those of you who are not sure if a dehydrator is the thing to use.... you are wrongity wrong. I think the best tools for this program are a magic bullet/ninja, a George forman grill, a mandolin slicer and a dehydrator. Since it is September it's Beef Jerky making season in the Sampson house. My DH and I make a ton of it to pass out to the boys going hunting during the fall as well as to friends and family who like it. We get orders as early as January for specific amounts. and flavors. Right now we have one batch in the dehydrator and 2 more marinating. When I get home I am going to make my personal favorite.... Ginger Lime with a jerk seasoning rub.... tasty.

Anyhoo.... Here's todays quote:

My world is expanding as my butt is shrinking!

Now how many of us will be able and now are able to celebrate this fact?
Old 09-05-2012, 10:06 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 257.4/203.2/185

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorbett1103 View Post
Congrats on the WI! And it's always a victory when the little ones are willing to try something new My littlest ate a few rutabaga fries last night, I was so proud!

Today is WI Wednesday for me - not really sure what's going to happen. The stress from this weekend probably didn't help me much, I know I wasn't as good with my water as usual. Had a heaviness in my stomach for a couple of days and I don't really feel like I lost anything. But then yesterday I was having a very hungry day, so maybe it was a Whoosh coming my way...will be interesting to see. Regardless of what the scale says, I stayed 100% OP through the whole weekend, so that's definitely a NSV!!!
Good luck today, stress does amazing things to our bodies huh?
Old 09-05-2012, 10:16 AM   #20  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Soooo I can still type but I can not see very well. Thank goodness for that keyboarding class in high school! Had an eye exam today and my eyes were dilated around 0830. It is getting better but I can not read my email, my phone display or my computer screen. I have a 1030 meeting and will not be able to read my notes! Oh well.
Old 09-05-2012, 10:18 AM   #21  
Restart 4/1/19

S/C/G: 226.8/190.0/140

Height: 5' 5"

Good morning everyone! Glad to see that everyone is safe after Isaac. It is WI#3 for me today, and I don't think it will be a great one. I have been 100% OP, but the weekend was incredibly busy for me as my fiance and I are renovating our bathroom. I know I didn't do well with my water and I was absolutely exhausted yesterday from all of it...hopefully it won't be too bad :-(

WI#1: -7lbs
WI#2: -5lbs

1st goal, 186 lbs (-10%)
Old 09-05-2012, 10:29 AM   #22  
~Tara~

S/C/G: 258/ticker/135

Height: 5' 2"

Good morning all and happy WI Wednesday.

Very happy to report that my husband lost 6 lbs last week, after having lost only 9 total for the four previous weeks. Extra protein seems to be what he needed. He was so pleased this morning, I think he is starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel, even if the end is still very far away! I had a good WI too. So we are all headed in the right direction, it is a good feeling.

Good luck to all my WI buddies today!
Old 09-05-2012, 10:30 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 222/see ticker/145

Height: 5'6 1/2"

WI # 7 for me today, down 4.6 for a total of 27.6. I guess that famished feeling really was in preparation for a whoosh!! On another note, white cheddar ridges are yum!

Have a great day evryone!
Old 09-05-2012, 10:31 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 257.4/203.2/185

Hi everyone!

Got home from vacation on Monday and was not 100% It was a lot harder than I was planning, but I tried. Did a lot of hiking, a lot of swimming and when I got home I was the same weight :-/ I have eaten strictly since then, no restricteds, TONS of water, and I think I've lost a couple lbs.

WI is in a bit, keeping my fingers crossed!!
Old 09-05-2012, 10:43 AM   #25  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerlvr52 View Post

Now how many of us will be able and now are able to celebrate this fact?
LOVE TODAYS QUOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-05-2012, 10:58 AM   #26  
Sus

S/C/G: 181.8/167/145

Good morning all! WI yesterday and down 3 more pounds. Struggled for a couple of weeks with feeling down and tender breasts, but my coach said as we release fat cells which store everything from hormones to pesticides...it can effect us mentally and physically. Was wondering what the heck I've gotten myself into, but it has passed and I feel good. A little concerned for the next week or so, off with girl friends this weekend and then off to Victoria,BC for the remainder of the week. There will be wine involved, tough to pass it up. Any suggestions? Feel like I'm making good progress and want to keep it moving. Love this site, always good inspiration. Have a great day!
...would also like some guidance on posting the tracker. Can't seem to get it posted.

Last edited by Sus; 09-05-2012 at 11:00 AM.
Old 09-05-2012, 10:59 AM   #27  
Started IP 2/23/2012

S/C/G: 192.2/142.4/140

Height: 5'5"

I have a NSV to share. I have been at my goal for a month now, but my DD age 17 hugged me last night (I don't get hugs from her very often) and she said, "Oh my gosh you feel so small when I put my arms around you." That made me feel better than any scale ever could

Here's to the little things in life
Old 09-05-2012, 11:00 AM   #28  
Carb Addict

S/C/G: 290/290/180

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post
LOVE TODAYS QUOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks... I even had to share that one with my co-workers... it made me laugh. Since I started IP out of the 10 people on my floor 7 of us have moved to a healthy lifestyle. Pretty cool I say...

Did you see the picture I put up yesterday for you?
Old 09-05-2012, 11:03 AM   #29  
Restart IP 8/29/12

S/C/G: 191/167/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerlvr52 View Post

Love it!
Old 09-05-2012, 11:06 AM   #30  
Restart IP 8/29/12

S/C/G: 191/167/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooselover View Post
I have a NSV to share. I have been at my goal for a month now, but my DD age 17 hugged me last night (I don't get hugs from her very often) and she said, "Oh my gosh you feel so small when I put my arms around you." That made me feel better than any scale ever could

Here's to the little things in life
It is the little things that mean so much to us. So happy for you!
Closed Thread