Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2012, 01:43 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 188/see tracker/120

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompattie View Post
Have an awesome beautiful day full of joy!!!

I'm off to put waterproof mascara on and get my baby off to kindergarten!
My oldest child got in his car last week and drove himself to his first day of senior year in high school! I can still see him walking thru the doors of school for Kindergarten like it was just a moment ago. I'm shedding a tear with you. They grow up so fast! This is what I'm calling my year of momentous change....My oldest will graduate High school, My middle will graduate Middle School, and my baby graduates from elementary school. I'm feeling sentimental already

Glad to have somewhere I can go to share a little and get inspired! Thank you all!
Old 09-04-2012, 01:51 PM   #32  
Carb Addict

S/C/G: 290/290/180

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post
wonderful quote, wonderful new photos!! WONDERFUL YOU!!!

Thanks

So had a great time at the beach... and I did write your name in the sand
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1000611.jpg (17.1 KB, 23 views)
Old 09-04-2012, 02:13 PM   #33  
Restart 4/1/19

S/C/G: 226.8/190.0/140

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by szzanni86 View Post
Good morning everyone. Well, today is my first day on IP. I was a little apprehensive about how the food would taste. I had a peach/mango shake this morning and had to admit it was pretty good. I think I drank it too fast though because I felt nauseas five minutes later, but it went away. So, we'll see where this journey takes us.
It might be the vitamins, they sometimes make me nauseous. Most of the food is pretty good. Congrats on your fresh start!

WI#1 -7lbs
WI#2 -5lbs

First goal, 186lbs (-10%)

Last edited by Bella73123; 09-04-2012 at 02:14 PM.
Old 09-04-2012, 02:24 PM   #34  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

Good Morning All..

Well...good news...After the little love letter i wrote to TOM yesterday..it finally decided to show up today in full force!!! YAY for not having to deal with TOM when on vacation...Bad news: We dont have any advil so the cramps are killer right now...

Ive decided that im not going to look at my scale for the next week until things settle back down again and the bloat goes down..cause i always gain and it never goes away until a day or two after TOM stops...guess i will just have to wait a week to find out if i made my 40 pound mini goal...

Hey question: How do you know what your supposed to do with your life? I keep looking at college courses and i still have no idea what i want to be..and im 26!!!! EECKKKK
Old 09-04-2012, 02:28 PM   #35  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porthardygurl View Post
Good Morning All..

Well...good news...After the little love letter i wrote to TOM yesterday..it finally decided to show up today in full force!!! YAY for not having to deal with TOM when on vacation...Bad news: We dont have any advil so the cramps are killer right now...

Ive decided that im not going to look at my scale for the next week until things settle back down again and the bloat goes down..cause i always gain and it never goes away until a day or two after TOM stops...guess i will just have to wait a week to find out if i made my 40 pound mini goal...

Hey question: How do you know what your supposed to do with your life? I keep looking at college courses and i still have no idea what i want to be..and im 26!!!! EECKKKK
LOL I'm 38 and still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up
Old 09-04-2012, 02:30 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 202/150/147

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
awwww gf
it doesn't get ANY EASIER....it just gets different!!
too bad we can't keep 'em little for longer....oh how i miss those days!!
Rainbow, how right you are. It changes but our parent's heart are always in our throats at certain times.
Old 09-04-2012, 02:32 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 202/150/147

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerlvr52 View Post
Thanks

So had a great time at the beach... and I did write your name in the sand
Glad you had a great time! I love your pictures!
Old 09-04-2012, 02:36 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 244/ticker/180

Hope everyone had a great long weekend.

I seemed to struggle a bit this weekend, with slipping up and going out the other night. Bad choice, but I'm back 100% OP, so I'm staying positive! Afterall it's a new week.

Thinking about trying this chicken patty today, but I'm nervous and I've come up pretty empty handed on recipes around here for it. Phooey hoping I will find something soon.

Have a great day! Im enjoying my day off with a book and tea.
Old 09-04-2012, 02:38 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 195.0/172.8/150

Height: 5'5"

First day back on Phase one! Need to lose those nine pounds I have gained in the past months.... wish me luck! It's great to be back!
Old 09-04-2012, 02:43 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 231/see ticker/150

Quote:
Good Morning All..

Wait!! Nobody ever told me we had to grow UP. I thought we only had to grow OLD. Yikes.
Old 09-04-2012, 03:06 PM   #41  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimcoachmomma View Post
Wait!! Nobody ever told me we had to grow UP. I thought we only had to grow OLD. Yikes.
we DON'T have to GROW UP OR GROW OLD!!!

we do however....grow "older" but hey, that's just a number!!!
Old 09-04-2012, 03:29 PM   #42  
On IP Since 5/25/12

S/C/G: 174/156/130

[QUOTE=vwbunny;4457552]I hear ya!! My weigh in is tomorrow too and I am STARVING today!! .....QUOTE]

[QUOTE=scorbett1103;4457529]....I'm wondering if she plans to stop by sometime before tomorrow's WI - I am SO HUNGRY today!...QUOTE]

[QUOTE=GoalFor40;4457606]Hunger always means a good WI for me, I wish I were a little more hungry today, actually. WI Wednesday looms large!....QUOTE]

Well, I'm on the hungry wagon, too. I'm not sure if it is the TOM for me, but I'm so hungry for salt. And meat. If I could have a steak and pickles right now, I would. My weight is fluctuating a little now that I am breaking through a plateau. Seems to go up and down. Today is up, and that always is a bit of a drag for a morning, beginning of week weigh in.

Have a fabulous OP day, my IP peeps.

Cynthia
Old 09-04-2012, 03:38 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 168/138/130

Height: 5' 2"

I'm in my 2nd week of phase two,and at WI this morning I lost 3 pounds. Pretty good for me, since I usually only lose 2 pounds on average.
Old 09-04-2012, 03:41 PM   #44  
Started IP 1/16/2012

Location: Pine Mountain, Georgia & on a little lake in NE Michigan

S/C/G: 291/171.4/175

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
port,
Don't get concerned. I didn't have a clue what I wanted to do until my late thirties (took classes on and off all the time trying to figure it out). I worked at a lot of different things. I finally got my undergraduate degree 30 years after graduating from high school. With all those classes over the years, I have more than the number of credits it takes to get a doctorate, they're just not in the right place. Now, I'm ready to retire.

Quote:
we DON'T have to GROW UP OR GROW OLD!!
I'm glad someone else has put this in print. I keep saying I never grew up, but I feel strange saying it.
Now if I could only convince my body it doesn't have to grow old.

Gray and dreary and we've had an inch of rain in the last 6 hours. Quite depressing.

Tomorrow I see the doctor for the evaluation of last Friday's MRI on my foot. Yes, after almost two months, I still haven't a clue what's causing the pain. I sure hope the MRI shows something and they can fix it. My boss is pleading with me to not take any more sick leave, to just file to work at home. I've sort of been enjoying this. I guess it's like what retirement will be like. Too bad I need to work 21 more months until Medicare and have a salary for a few new bills that have popped up from DH trying to survive being unemployed for three years before he found me and we got married (long story told months and months ago in some forum post, don't worry, no wild internet romance - I knew him from high school and some time after)

Have a good OP rest of today.
Molly
Old 09-04-2012, 03:45 PM   #45  

S/C/G: 145/124.8/120

Height: 5'2.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delgen View Post
I'm in my 2nd week of phase two,and at WI this morning I lost 3 pounds. Pretty good for me, since I usually only lose 2 pounds on average.
Oh, this excites me!!!
Closed Thread