Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2012, 03:20 PM   #61  
Started IP 2/23/2012

S/C/G: 192.2/142.4/140

Height: 5'5"

Thanks everyone!!! My legs are really small, so everything is a little loose. They were small when I was young, and they are small again I am really having a hard time finding clothes that "fit" my body right. It's fun tho. I am going on a big shopping spree next weekend. I live in an area where the shopping is horrible. So we are taking a trip to Anchorage to do some real shopping. I am soooo excited.
Old 08-31-2012, 03:49 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 278/247/178

Height: 5.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizRR View Post
Whoa - I just realized I start Phase 4 tomorrow....where has the time gone...probably the same place as the pounds!!!
you are an inspiration !
Old 08-31-2012, 03:50 PM   #63  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmstacy View Post
you are an inspiration !
DiTTO.....what she said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-31-2012, 05:06 PM   #64  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooselover View Post
Hello everyone. I just got my "after" picture and I wanted to share it. I really love this picture I haven't liked a picture of myself since my senior portraits were taken 26 years ago. Ideal Protein was such a great experience for me and I hope it will be for all of you as well. Keep up the good work. It will be worth it
THAT IS AMAZING!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porthardygurl View Post
Good NSV yesterday.. I finally fit back into my yoga capris. You know the stretchy ones that show your cute lil bum and show off your legs? Yah..well i was showing off my butt and legs..They are toning up nicely as i have been walking every day for 30 minutes at a brisk pace.. Im seeing a decrease in fat and cellulite...and DH has nothing negative to say about it either... I wouldnt have stepped out in my yoga pants two weeks ago..but they fit!!! YAY for 2x!! ..no longer a 5x..now im a 2x!
WTG!!!
Old 08-31-2012, 06:53 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 297/297/175

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimiloo View Post
So last night my husband tells me there is a big chance he won't have a job after september.

I've been laid off since January and raising our 7 month old son. Now this. There is no way I can afford IP anymore, and i'm just getting started.

I'm going to see what my coach says about phasing off, i don't want to gain all i lost back! I don't mind doing paleo or low carb or whatever to keep losing, but I don't want to gain it all.

I am so so so so so sad.

I am so sorry that you and your family are going through this. Coming from experience it's a stressful and trying time on your relationship and your mental well being. BUT know it will get better! I am a true believer that the Universe never gives you more than you can handle and you get something out of it (what? I don't know.. But something!)

Everyone on here will support whatever you need to do. Even talk to your coach and see if there is anyway she can help. A lot of people on here have amazing success using alternatives and maybe you can use those instead while your budget is strained.

I wish you all the best! I think once you have commited to change your life you will succeed and reach your goals no matter what program etc you use!
Good luck xo
Old 08-31-2012, 07:17 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 297/297/175

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticiabean View Post
Having issues with all the attention I'm getting at work from my weight-loss. I'm so grateful, but very embarrassing. And to make matters worse I feel guilty (especially around my friends that i used to hang out with, eat with, and was overweight with). Is this normal?
Good for you! I think you deserve all the compliments you receive! And absorb every one of them! You DESERVE to have your hard work recognized!!

As far as your friends whom you used to hang out and eat with- try not to feel guilty. You finally made up your mind to change your life and it's up to them to get to that point and do the same. Ive realized in this process that you have to really want to change- I'm talking everything from the food you eat to the people you surround yourself with if you want success.

For me I've come to the point where it's a matter of a long life with my kids and I won't let food or 'friends' get in the way of that. I'm not saying I got rid of all my friends but the ones who seem to sabotage my efforts are out!
I want to surround myself with the people who support me and help me with my goals, I don't need the negative... I had a negative mindset my whole life about my appearance. NOT ANYMORE

You are doing great!

Last edited by SheenaB; 08-31-2012 at 07:18 PM.
Old 08-31-2012, 07:31 PM   #67  

Mooselover...you look amazing, congrats!
Old 08-31-2012, 08:28 PM   #68  
Started IP 2/23/2012

Default Before and After

Ok peeps. I got the before picture from my clinic today. Here ya go.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Kathi_Black_before_after.jpg (25.6 KB, 40 views)
Old 08-31-2012, 08:30 PM   #69  

S/C/G: 304/219.6/200

Height: 6'

I had my 2nd official weigh in today. Down 8.4lbs. Not sure how many inches as my coach doesn't measure every week.

I did the Body Composition Analyzer and had some ugly results. I think there must be some mistake. It shows that my body fat percentage increased about 4%, even more than when i started. It also shows that I gained 0.1lns of fat mass and lost 15.1lbs of lean mass. That doesn't make any sense. I have been 100% OP. has anyone else seen anything like that? Must be a mistake right?!? I didn't ask my coach because I didn't see the results until I got home. Any ideas?
Old 08-31-2012, 08:42 PM   #70  
Started IP 1/16/2012

Location: Pine Mountain, Georgia & on a little lake in NE Michigan

S/C/G: 291/171.4/175

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
moose,

you don't even look close to the same person and now soooooo much younger. FANTASTIC!!!!!!!

Molly
Old 08-31-2012, 08:47 PM   #71  
Started IP 2/23/2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingnutandMe View Post
moose,

you don't even look close to the same person and now soooooo much younger. FANTASTIC!!!!!!!

Molly
Oh my gosh, I feel so much younger too!!! It is amazing what this weight loss has done for my energy. I never did see myself as the "before" picture. It is really had for me to look at it. But the "after" picture is truly how I feel today. Stong and confident This has been the best journey of my life.
Old 08-31-2012, 09:08 PM   #72  
Started IP 2/23/2012

My side views are a little more dramatic. Really shows how the butt, belly, boobs get smaller

I won't post anymore
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Kathi_Black_before_after side.jpg (25.3 KB, 34 views)
Old 08-31-2012, 09:18 PM   #73  

S/C/G: 145/124.8/120

Height: 5'2.5"

Quote:
From frumpy to fabulous! You look so beautiful and healthy too! Good job!
Old 08-31-2012, 09:26 PM   #74  
Started IP 3/12/12

S/C/G: 248.25/see ticker/130

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightbe View Post
I had a couple people ask me yesterday if I had changed my hair. It's like they know that something has changed but just aren't sure what!
I've had the same thing.....they will eventually figure it out!

Quote:
Hello everyone. I just got my "after" picture and I wanted to share it. I really love this picture I haven't liked a picture of myself since my senior portraits were taken 26 years ago. Ideal Protein was such a great experience for me and I hope it will be for all of you as well. Keep up the good work. It will be worth it
Quote:
Originally Posted by locopollo View Post
From frumpy to fabulous! You look so beautiful and healthy too! Good job!
Fabulous!
Old 08-31-2012, 09:28 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 145/124.8/120

Height: 5'2.5"

I made some mashed cauliflower the other night and added two packets of potato puree. Tonight I made some ground beef with all kinds of veggies, some beef broth and some hot sauce. I topped it with my mashed potatoes and a slice of veggie cheese. Delicious! Shepherd's Pie!
Closed Thread