What are you eating today Ipeeps? Tuesday, August 14

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Breakfast: IP Dark Chocolate Pudding Smoothie. w/ 1c fresh spinach, 1 c romaine lettuce pureed in Vitamix with a little coffee. Pudding shaken with 1c. coffee (half caf) & then coffee ice cubes

Lunch: IP creamy chicken soup with 1.5 c. pureed braised veggies (bok choy, celery, red/yellow/orange peppers, garlic, a little homemade chicken stock - made from saving my chicken carcass)

Dinner - pork loin, cauli mashed "mock" taters, romaine salad with garlic olive oil and apple cider vinegar

Snack: IP peach mango drink mix blended with ice for a refreshing frozen drink!

Adding LIME to my water today for a flavor change. I've been drinking ginger water (posted in the water recipes)
  • Breakfast: IP Crispy Cereal

Lunch: IP Chicken Soup, 2 cups of mushrooms

Dinner: Big Mac in a bowl, lettuce with cucumbers, bell peppers and olive oil dressing

Snack: IP Chocolate Pudding Shake with WF peanut spread (I've never tried this but I've been craving peanut butter cups so hopefully this will do the trick!)
  • Phase 1, Week 1, Day 2

Breakfast
    ip wildberry yogurt drink, coffee

Lunch
    ip veggie chilli

Snack 1-
    kale sauteed with garlic and oil

Dinner
    lemon shrimp with tomato/onion/cuke salad and green salad

Snack 2
    ip bar and herbal tea

I made the mistake to eat my 2 c veggies with lunch yesterday when I didn't need it as the meal was big so I struggled with only 1 snack. I'm trying to change that today we will see.
  • Phase 1, week 3, day 6
    Breakfast: IP plain omelet french toast, black coffee

Lunch: romaine salad w/ 1 cup peppers and red onion, WF Sweet Onion dressing, IP dill pickle zippers

Snack: 1 cup diced jicama with apple pie spice, WF caramel syrup for dipping

Dinner: Liz'z zucchini lasagna

Snack: IP vanilla pudding shake with cinnamon
  • Breakfast: IP RTD Chocolate Drink

Lunch: IP RTD Mango drink

Snack: IP Cookies and Cream bar

Dinner: Baked chicken 2 cup raw spinich with WF dressing
  • Phase 1~Week 4~Day 2

Breakfast:
    IP omelett with .5C mushrooms

Lunch:
    IP chocolate shake blended with ice
    1.5C roasted garlic cauliflower mash (I'm gonna try making cauli 'potato' pancakes) 2 egg whites

Snack:
    IP piņa colada blended with ice

Dinner:
    Big Mac in a bowl with ground beef (I usually use turkey)

Snack:
    IP strawberry wafers
  • Looking good! Just remember we're really only supposed to do 1 restricted item per day (all of the bars and the Veggie Chili are both restricted). You're in your first week and the extra carbs may help your body adjust to the diet...but it's something to watch going forward so that you can get the most out of the diet!

Quote: Phase 1, Week 1, Day 2

Breakfast
    ip wildberry yogurt drink, coffee

Lunch
    ip veggie chilli

Snack 1-
    kale sauteed with garlic and oil

Dinner
    lemon shrimp with tomato/onion/cuke salad and green salad

Snack 2
    ip bar and herbal tea

I made the mistake to eat my 2 c veggies with lunch yesterday when I didn't need it as the meal was big so I struggled with only 1 snack. I'm trying to change that today we will see.
  • Phase 1, Week 5, Day 4

Breakfast
    IP cappucinno blended with WF chocolate syrup, coconut extract and black iced coffee

Lunch
    1 cup mashed turnip, 1 cup rhubarb/WF strawberry syrup AND IP vanilla shake

Snack
    IP BBQ ridges

Dinner
    veggie stir fry and roasted leftover chicken (or chicken sausage)
  • Phase 2: Week 2, Day 4

Breakfast@7am: Restricted
    IP Caramel Nut Bar

Lunch@11pm: 8oz Protein + 2c Veggies
    10-piece Sashimi
    Mixed Bell Peppers

Snack@3pm:
    IP Chocolate Drink Mix
    2c Decaf Coffee

Dinner@6pm: 8oz Protein + 2c Veggies
    Skirt Steak Chimichurri + 3 shrimp w/Red Pepper Sauce
    Broccolini
  • Phase 1, day 25

Breakfast: vanilla shake with wf syrup

Snack: 1 egg & 2 egg white omelet with 1 sm. portabello mushroom, 1/2 cucumber, 1/4 c. green bell pepper..

Lunch: butterscotch shake

Dinner: shrimp, cucumber, iceburg..boiled egg ? salad? don't know yet...
  • Phase 1 - Week 20 (using alternative products)

Breakfast:
    Whey Factors Vanilla protein shake, blended with black decaf coffee.

Lunch:
    Waffle using alternative pancake mix, with WF pancake syrup to dip in.
    Romaine salad with 1 cup combined cucumbers, celery, and radish. 1 tbsp WF Thousand Island Dressing, mixed with organic acv and 1 tsp evoo.

Snack - 3pm:
    1 cup of zucchini slices, drizzled with 1 tsp evoo & sprinkled with sea salt.

Dinner:
    Roasted chicken thighs - 8 oz
    1 cup broccoli
    1 cup of plum tomatos (home grown on balcony - yummy)

Before Bed Snack:
    Double Chocolate Whey Factors Protein Drink.

• Breakfast: Mocha Frappuccino
    Lunch: Spicy Taco Tortilla Bisque yum yum yum, 1/2 packet pizza chips as my tortillas, Grape Jello!!!!! from my "mock wine" YUM!!!!!!!!!!!
    Supper: Cabbage Rolls
    Others: not sure...so many delicious choices!!!!!!!
  • Breakfast: IP Blueberry yogurt smoothie

Lunch: IP Spaghetti bolognese, raw bell pepper strips

Snack: IP Blueberry/Cran granita drink

Dinner: Burger patties w/pickles & mustard; roasted zucchini
  • Quote: Looking good! Just remember we're really only supposed to do 1 restricted item per day (all of the bars and the Veggie Chili are both restricted). You're in your first week and the extra carbs may help your body adjust to the diet...but it's something to watch going forward so that you can get the most out of the diet!
    THANK YOU, I didn't 'get' that chilli and spagetti were restricted like the bars. I thought it meant those were restricted to 2x a week!

I made the spagetti instead and will have maybe a pudding tonight for a snack
  • BREAKFAST - Chocolate drink

LUNCH - potato puree with roasted veggies and cucumbers in OO with white vinegar

DINNER - grilled pork chop with romaine lettuce with red pepper and cucumber with OO and lemon juice

SNACK - Chocolate PB bar