Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2012, 07:37 PM   #121  

S/C/G: 145/124.8/120

Height: 5'2.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodster View Post
LOL....Oh Julie..I was too until my DH THREW OUT our scale...he said the stress it was causing me was not helping my weight loss!! If you can "be Okay" with the changes or lack there of then it is okay....not so much for me!!
He must love you very much to slay such a fierce dragon!
Old 08-02-2012, 07:43 PM   #122  
Began IP 6/27/12

S/C/G: 219/189/175

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
[/COLOR]

You asked for it so here it goes......lol.....YOU are the ONLY one to control what you put in your mouth.....Think about why you are eating it....are you bored? eating it just because it is there? are you really tasting it? probably NOT.....Even though you are getting your compliments you are NOT done yet, you are just getting started. You need to STOP re-evaluate WHY are you doing this....are you doing it for YOU or someone else? If you are doing it for YOU, then YOU need to TALK to yourself.....ALOT....when you go to take that bite say....OH NO YOU DON"T....this will set you back from all of the hard work you have done....I AM WORTH IT.....You are spending a LOT of money, each time you "cheat" you are throwing money away!!!.....make yourself a jar....each time you think about cheating put $1 in it.....before long you will see just how much money you are wasting. GO BACK to the BASICS.....YOU CAN DO THIS....BELIEVE IN YOURSELF......NO MORE EXCUSES!!!!!.......ok...I am done....lol

After I read KMSTACY's post, all I could think is...."Where is Wuv? She needs to be here right now." One post later I see your response! You are tough, but I love it and definitely know where to go when I need to be shaken' up a bit!
Old 08-02-2012, 07:45 PM   #123  
Began IP 6/27/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post
oooo i will never forget that older man singing that!!!
Ooooooooooo....Love your new pic....so pretty!
Old 08-02-2012, 07:47 PM   #124  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarCamMom View Post
After I read KMSTACY's post, all I could think is...."Where is Wuv? She needs to be here right now." One post later I see your response! You are tough, but I love it and definitely know where to go when I need to be shaken' up a bit!
LOL...y'all know I am not too far away!!...I might not post here in the daily very much but I do read it and when I see where I am needed for my "tough love" I bring it in.....but of course I WARN them first that they asked for it.....lol
Old 08-02-2012, 07:48 PM   #125  
Began IP 6/27/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porthardygurl View Post
Goooood Afternoon from Hardy, BC

Dieter's forecast for today: Sunny! with a chance of "scale crime"

Now for todays TOP Dieter's Headlines:

A huge riot has taken place all over the IP dieting community.. People everywhere are taking extreme measures to get rid of there scales. According to reports, some people have been locking them up in cupboards while others have been tossing them off balconies, or locking them in car trunks. Though we can not say for the record, rumour has it, there are even scales being burnt at the stake. Our eyewitness reporter, went around the community to ask what has sparked this call for severe action on scales. One women responded by saying

"They're liars. All of them! They lie lie lie all the time to my face. I get on the scale one morning and it says "your down" and then i get on the scale the next morning and it says "your'e up" ... Well I've had it! This is the end for my scale. I will not take this rubbish of a scale anymore. It has to go!!"

Wow!! Thats quite the emotional women... Now we go over to live coverage in the court room where the judge will listen to the defense testify for why this crime against scales should stop... We were able to listen in on one testimony from a scale on the witness stand"

"I didnt do nothing wrong! I'm just a scale. My job is to tell the truth all the time. To show you up or down..to give you the real news on the weight of the matter...Why should i be punished because your body doesnt know how to let go of water? Why should i be thrown out, just because you ingested too much sodium. I have feelings too you know...I'm just sittin here doing my job..".

----------------------------------Pause---------------------------------------------------

Aaaaaand... were back folks..looks like the judge has made the verdict...We go live now back to the courtroom to hear the ruling...

Judge: I hearby find the defendent Innocent in regards to the charges of lying and going up and down.

However, since this scale issue has caused such an uproar, I am here by prohibiting you, the townspeople.. of weighing yourself on a daily basis.
Court is adjourned!!!

Well folks you heard it first here on IPTV!!
Bahahahhahahah!!! aWeSoMe.....When is the next segment....I'm gonna DVR it!
Old 08-02-2012, 07:49 PM   #126  
Began IP 6/27/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by sekc14 View Post
I phased-off IP and dropped out of the group for awhile. I'm back!! Hopefully with a vengeance (against the rest of the fat). I have a new, lower goal weight and a mini-goal of fitting into my tall riding boots by fox hunting season next month. The boots can be zipped with pants on at this time but too uncomfortable to ride in. I must stay 100% OP to achieve my mini-goal.
wElCoMe bAcK!!!
Old 08-02-2012, 07:50 PM   #127  

S/C/G: 236/236/170

Height: 5'5

You ladies are all such an inspiration!!!

Been on IP for a week and a half and I feel great. I have a lot of energy during the day and I am in a much better mood. The first week was tough thinking of all the things I could not have. When I started I was not sure I could do this, but now I have a new determination to get to my goal.
Old 08-02-2012, 08:03 PM   #128  
Began IP 6/27/12

I, too, am a daily weigher....Guilty as charged. We just can't help ourselves, right???

Something I read on here though for daily weighers is that you cannot compare your daily weight to what your weight was the day before. Always compare it to your last WI weight. By doing this, it will help to keep you focused on the big picture...not the little fluctuations. I didn't think this would make a difference, but it really does. I started doing this a couple of weeks ago and I feel so good inside when it is lower than my last WI...not always lower than the day before, but always lower than my last WI..

One other "interesting" thing I've noticed....TOM was here for my first week on IP. Nothing really too out of the ordinary, just annoying. I'm now going on my 6th week and TOM arrived yesterday. WOW! He is ticked off at me and here with vengeance! I am going through puberty again! Holy smokes! Anyone else notice this happening???
Old 08-02-2012, 08:06 PM   #129  

S/C/G: 183/177/145

I agree! Best decision I have made!!!
Old 08-02-2012, 08:10 PM   #130  

S/C/G: 183/177/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheenaB View Post
Good morning everyone!

My poor little boy (7 months old) was up all night with a cough and really congested, so we sat in the bathroom for a good hour with the steam on. It seemed to help. I hope we have a better night tonight because my daughter (4 years old) is a ball of energy and I dont think this mama can handle another day like this... sooo tired hahaha!

This morning for breakfast I made the crispy pancake it was SOOOO YUMMY!!! I only wish tere was another one! I found it wasnt as filling as the omelett or drinks. So I think I will use that as my snack instead of main meal. But it was pretty darn good!

It's a rainy day here so my hubby will want a hearty meal (he's a carpenter) because he will be super tired and famished after working outside for 10 hours in the rain. So needless to say my family is going to have this yummy curried culiflower and ham casserole with stovetop on the top..

I am going to make myself grilled chicken with roasted garlic mash, and sauted zucinni. It will be good! And for desert maybe a blended shake.

Its amazing how even after only 3 weeks I dont really have cravings and I dont have the temptation to eat the cfrap that everone else is. Because when Im eating my really healthy dinner I KNOW IM CANGING MY LIFE FOREVER!!! And that what makes it 'easy'!

Now that I am getting the hang of things. IP is the best thing I could have done fore myself.

I agree.....it is the best decision I have made too! Only week 4 and I feel sooo much better!
Old 08-02-2012, 08:11 PM   #131  
Started IP 11/28/2011

S/C/G: 260.8/144/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourstubbs View Post
I LOVE my Vitamix! I also wanted one for a long time, finally decided to get one, they are fantastic! I've been using it a lot since I started IP. I'm thinking of getting one for each of my kids for Christmas... I love gadgets...another good one is the machine that makes ribbons of zucchini to make "pasta"...
I want a Vitamix!!!!!!! Which model do you have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeniris View Post
Had my WI this morning...down 4 lbs & 3"! (I only WI every 2 weeks)
Overall, I'm down 28 1/2 lbs & 24", and my BMI has dropped from 36.2 to 29.1! % of fat dropped from 43.7 to 38.8 (though they say this one may not always be
Congrats! Great WI!

Quote:
I, too, am a daily weigher....Guilty as charged. We just can't help ourselves, right???

Something I read on here though for daily weighers is that you cannot compare your daily weight to what your weight was the day before. Always compare it to your last WI weight. By doing this, it will help to keep you focused on the big picture...not the little fluctuations. I didn't think this would make a difference, but it really does. I started doing this a couple of weeks ago and I feel so good inside when it is lower than my last WI...not always lower than the day before, but always lower than my last WI..
I am a daily weigher too. The number I see on the scale doesn't upset me. I use it like you do, to track trends. So days I weigh more than others, and that's ok because I'm 100% OP, so I know that the weight will come off.
Old 08-02-2012, 08:29 PM   #132  

I just have a question. I have been on IP for 4 weeks and just found out I am pregnant!! Does anybody know if it's okay to stay on the program or modify it or stop completely?
Old 08-02-2012, 08:33 PM   #133  

S/C/G: 157/141.5/125

Height: 5'2

Haven't been on for a week or so. My coach was gone for a week and last weigh in was down 5 pounds and down 4 inches. Clothes are getting very loose!!

My coach said turkey bacon is fine so I've had BLT salads. I'm in love with tomatoes so having them only twice a week is hard. Anyone know why tomatoes are in that catagory?
Old 08-02-2012, 08:35 PM   #134  

S/C/G: 157/141.5/125

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steffy1980 View Post
I just have a question. I have been on IP for 4 weeks and just found out I am pregnant!! Does anybody know if it's okay to stay on the program or modify it or stop completely?
I don't know the answer but wanted to say congratulations!!
Old 08-02-2012, 08:39 PM   #135  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by shathom View Post
Loving your new pic, woo hoo!
well thank you very much!! shucks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by locopollo View Post
He must love you very much to slay such a fierce dragon!

Quote:
Ooooooooooo....Love your new pic....so pretty!
wow!!! pretty is not a word i am used to hearing!! thank you!!!!!

Quote:
Bahahahhahahah!!! aWeSoMe.....When is the next segment....I'm gonna DVR it!
DVR it!!....... bwahahaha good one!!!

Quote:

i agree....i weigh every day...and i record it and compare to the previous week on the exact same day...it has truly amazed me to see the TREND...i have a very definitive pattern...so now i don't worry even when the scale shows a 2 lb GAIN...as long as i have been true to the protocol...i know from my tracking of my weight, its just a fluctuation!!
Closed Thread