Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2012, 03:17 PM   #76  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimeed3 View Post
Oh my! I CANNOT wait for tomorrow's breakfast. It's the strawberry wafers. YUMMMM!!
Just thinking out loud, LOL

Oh and Wuv, I am going to freeze them tonight..
HAHA...That is what I am having this week for breakfast, I keep 5 here at the clinic in the fridge and bring the other 2 home for the weekend!!....YUMM!!!
Old 08-02-2012, 03:18 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 155/155/125

Height: 5'3.5"

Quote:
Oh my! I CANNOT wait for tomorrow's breakfast. It's the strawberry wafers. YUMMMM!!
Just thinking out loud, LOL
Oh and Wuv, I am going to freeze them tonight..
I cant wait for my WI on Saturday just so I can grab more than one pack this time!!!! Oh, this can't be good
Old 08-02-2012, 03:21 PM   #78  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Quote:
Originally Posted by clh99002 View Post
I cant wait for my WI on Saturday just so I can grab more than one pack this time!!!! Oh, this can't be good
CONTROL...self CONTROL.....ONLY ONE per day....repeat after me ......SELF CONTROL....ONLY ONE PER DAY....LOL
Old 08-02-2012, 03:22 PM   #79  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeniris View Post
Forgot to say - I (just barely) dropped into the next decade today. Next WI I hope to make my goal of making the halfway point (even if I do have a cast on my foot by then )!
woohooo the 60's decade is a really good decade!!! have fun and dance like you're on IP in the 60's!!!

Last edited by rainbowsmiles; 08-02-2012 at 03:23 PM.
Old 08-02-2012, 03:25 PM   #80  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

Wink And Now for your 12 NEWS FROM IPTV

Goooood Afternoon from Hardy, BC

Dieter's forecast for today: Sunny! with a chance of "scale crime"

Now for todays TOP Dieter's Headlines:

A huge riot has taken place all over the IP dieting community.. People everywhere are taking extreme measures to get rid of there scales. According to reports, some people have been locking them up in cupboards while others have been tossing them off balconies, or locking them in car trunks. Though we can not say for the record, rumour has it, there are even scales being burnt at the stake. Our eyewitness reporter, went around the community to ask what has sparked this call for severe action on scales. One women responded by saying

"They're liars. All of them! They lie lie lie all the time to my face. I get on the scale one morning and it says "your down" and then i get on the scale the next morning and it says "your'e up" ... Well I've had it! This is the end for my scale. I will not take this rubbish of a scale anymore. It has to go!!"

Wow!! Thats quite the emotional women... Now we go over to live coverage in the court room where the judge will listen to the defense testify for why this crime against scales should stop... We were able to listen in on one testimony from a scale on the witness stand"

"I didnt do nothing wrong! I'm just a scale. My job is to tell the truth all the time. To show you up or down..to give you the real news on the weight of the matter...Why should i be punished because your body doesnt know how to let go of water? Why should i be thrown out, just because you ingested too much sodium. I have feelings too you know...I'm just sittin here doing my job..".

----------------------------------Pause---------------------------------------------------

Aaaaaand... were back folks..looks like the judge has made the verdict...We go live now back to the courtroom to hear the ruling...

Judge: I hearby find the defendent Innocent in regards to the charges of lying and going up and down.

However, since this scale issue has caused such an uproar, I am here by prohibiting you, the townspeople.. of weighing yourself on a daily basis.
Court is adjourned!!!

Well folks you heard it first here on IPTV!!
Old 08-02-2012, 03:30 PM   #81  
Feed Your Freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porthardygurl View Post

A huge riot has taken place all over the IP dieting community.. People everywhere are taking extreme measures to get rid of there scales. According to reports, some people have been locking them up in cupboards while others have been tossing them off balconies, or locking them in car trunks. Though we can not say for the record, rumour has it, there are even scales being burnt at the stake. Our eyewitness reporter, went around the community to ask what has sparked this call for severe action on scales. One women responded by saying

"They're liars. All of them! They lie lie lie all the time to my face. I get on the scale one morning and it says "your down" and then i get on the scale the next morning and it says "your'e up" ... Well I've had it! This is the end for my scale. I will not take this rubbish of a scale anymore. It has to go!!"

Wow!! Thats quite the emotional women... Now we go over to live coverage in the court room where the judge will listen to the defense testify for why this crime against scales should stop... We were able to listen in on one testimony from a scale on the witness stand"

"I didnt do nothing wrong! I'm just a scale. My job is to tell the truth all the time. To show you up or down..to give you the real news on the weight of the matter...Why should i be punished because your body doesnt know how to let go of water? Why should i be thrown out, just because you ingested too much sodium. I have feelings too you know...I'm just sittin here doing my job..".

----------------------------------Pause---------------------------------------------------

Aaaaaand... were back folks..looks like the judge has made the verdict...We go live now back to the courtroom to hear the ruling...

Judge: I hearby find the defendent Innocent in regards to the charges of lying and going up and down.

However, since this scale issue has caused such an uproar, I am here by prohibiting you, the townspeople.. of weighing yourself on a daily basis.
Court is adjourned!!!

oooo i pledge my love you you and IPTV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
couldn't click and read fast enough!!!

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!
YOU ROCK!!!
Old 08-02-2012, 03:32 PM   #82  
~Aimee~ On IP 06/26/12

S/C/G: 276/244/176

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
CONTROL...self CONTROL.....ONLY ONE per day....repeat after me ......SELF CONTROL....ONLY ONE PER DAY....LOL
HAHA!! Very true, although if I wasnt on a diet, I would eat the entire box, hence the reason I am here, LOL
Old 08-02-2012, 03:34 PM   #83  
Restart IP 10/19/2013

S/C/G: 195/ticker/135

Height: 5'4"

I phased-off IP and dropped out of the group for awhile. I'm back!! Hopefully with a vengeance (against the rest of the fat). I have a new, lower goal weight and a mini-goal of fitting into my tall riding boots by fox hunting season next month. The boots can be zipped with pants on at this time but too uncomfortable to ride in. I must stay 100% OP to achieve my mini-goal.
Old 08-02-2012, 03:45 PM   #84  
~Aimee~ On IP 06/26/12

S/C/G: 276/244/176

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porthardygurl View Post

Court is adjourned!!!

OMG I am soooo loving these forecasts!!!!
Old 08-02-2012, 03:46 PM   #85  
Feed Your Freedom

Quote:
OMG I am soooo loving these forecasts!!!!
aimee....me too...its like having the sunday comics everyday!!!!

Old 08-02-2012, 03:47 PM   #86  
Feed Your Freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeniris View Post
Rainbow - You look fantastic!!!! WOW
thank you
Old 08-02-2012, 03:50 PM   #87  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post
aimee....me too...its like having the sunday comics everyday!!!!

BAHAHAHAHAHA....This totally made me burst at the seams!! I appreciate all my followers...Glad im not the only one who reads my own work...lol
Old 08-02-2012, 04:03 PM   #88  

Where in LA are you?

Northshore, Tangipahoa Parish and I work in Mandeville
Old 08-02-2012, 04:08 PM   #89  

S/C/G: 328.2/205/178

Height: 5'8"

RAINBOW!!!!!!!!! LOOK AT YOU!!!! What a fantastic new picture - big huge congrats!!!!!!!
Old 08-02-2012, 04:20 PM   #90  
Feed Your Freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPdivajen View Post
RAINBOW!!!!!!!!! LOOK AT YOU!!!! What a fantastic new picture - big huge congrats!!!!!!!
thank you beautiful!!!!!!!
Closed Thread