Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2012, 10:55 AM   #31  
Started IP 6/14/12

S/C/G: 202.8/165/135

Height: 5'1"

Good morning, everyone! Writing this from my niece's apt in NYC. I'm having a good trip and staying 100%, although it's challenging at times. I miss my soups at lunch, but it just hasn't worked out. I'e been drinking lots of shakes and walking, walking, walking. Bars and a RTD in my purse for the day. Eating out is a challenge because ordering a serving of meat (protein) in a NY restaurant is really expensive. But I'm dealing with it and doing it. It's only been a couple of days so we'll see how it goes. Today I've got lunch and dinner dates, but I think it will be fine.

BTW, my suitase was overweight (I just HAD to stick those 6 RTDs in there...) and I had to rearrange stuff at the airport! I would not put my packets or measuring stuff in the suitcase. It had to go on my carry-on. Too precious right now!! Hahaha

I miss you all! Been skimming and so happy to see everyone is doing well. No time now to respond to individuals, but I send you warm wishes, woosh fairy visits, and a joyful 100% day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shathom View Post
Good morning all, isn't it wonderful that there are so many of us rocking IP 100%!!! I feel so wonderful these days, it is just amazing. : Remember, we are all in it to win it, let's lift each other up with kindness, friendship, compassion and understanding Have a great day everyone!... We are all in the same boat, we didn't necessarily take the same route to get there but we're on the same journey right now to get healthy. IP Rocks
Shathom, you are awesome and your words always brighten my day!

Happy day to all!
Old 08-02-2012, 10:57 AM   #32  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longhorn Energy View Post
If they sucked fat, I may disappear by next month...

I dont doubt for one second how bad they are there, but Im positive they are worse here LOL

We work on the Suffield Block, a huge live-fire military base so they seem to thrive. Be careful, there has already been 3 cases of West Nile in our region, so keep yourself slathered in Deet. Not sure whats worse, Deet or West Nile haha

Volume 11...crazy, I havent been here that long, but wow, sure is a lot of turnover of people. Not a lot of the same faces for long. Have to stay 100% so I have someone to talk to lol
You haven't been SOUTH, they breed here then go North....lol...Glad to see you are back around, You better stay 100%, mthere is NO OTHER OPTION mister!!....hahaha

Quote:
Good morning all, isn't it wonderful that there are so many of us rocking IP 100%!!! I feel so wonderful these days, it is just amazing. For all the newbies, please have patience, the first few weeks you're in "a learning curve", you WILL lose if you stick to the protocol, don't try to change it in any way and you will get amazing results! Don't measure how much you lose against a loss for someone else, each body is different. Ok, let me step down off the soap box Remember, we are all in it to win it, let's lift each other up with kindness, friendship, compassion and understanding Have a great day everyone!
Took the words right out of my mouth!

Good morning everyone! Last night I went out to dinner with my youngest and his friend. The waitress though my son and I were a couple....haha...how funny is that? he is 20, I am 46, I think she needed glasses....lol...I posted the pic on FB if y'all wanna check it out. Today I am having a "skinny" day. I have my hair up in a bun, took a pic for my BF as I do every morning since he is on the road with my blue sundress today and his comment was "DANG your face is getting so small"....lol.....he is gone for 4 weeks at a time so by the time he comes home I have changed again....lol...its a great feeling that is for sure!
Old 08-02-2012, 11:07 AM   #33  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishbel View Post
I'm still here, just lurk a lot!

Welcome back btw! I'm getting ready for a trip to Europe, 20 days to go! So I'm planning and getting my game plan ready for that, Scotland isn't known for lots of veggies...
have fun!!!!! i was in england for the beginning of this journey and it was not as difficult as i thought to stay on plan. i don't know about scotland though, i have never been there...but in southern england they have a "Co-operative Food" store that had lots of ready to serve veggies in single packets and they had "deal meal" where you can pick any 3 for 3 pounds. bottled water was included in that choice too!! one meal deal called the ploughman's salad box had British Wiltshire cured ham, Cheddar cheese, a pork pie, mixed lettuce, cherry tomatos, boiled egg, coleslaw and potted chutney. ...i gave half the cheese and the pork pie to hubby...very reluctantly haha, otherwise not a bad choice for being overseas!! maybe you can find something like that too enjoy your trip!!!
Old 08-02-2012, 11:13 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post
have fun!!!!! i was in england for the beginning of this journey and it was not as difficult as i thought to stay on plan. i don't know about scotland though, i have never been there...but in southern england they have a "Co-operative Food" store that had lots of ready to serve veggies in single packets and they had "deal meal" where you can pick any 3 for 3 pounds. bottled water was included in that choice too!! one meal deal called the ploughman's salad box had British Wiltshire cured ham, Cheddar cheese, a pork pie, mixed lettuce, cherry tomatos, boiled egg, coleslaw and potted chutney. ...i gave half the cheese and the pork pie to hubby...very reluctantly haha, otherwise not a bad choice for being overseas!! maybe you can find something like that too enjoy your trip!!!
OOOOOOOOOO good tip! I'm actually contemplating taking a ziploc container that I can fill and take with me on my daily outings and I'm also going to take bars for breakfast (even though that's not what I do now) and stop by a coffee shop in the morning...hoping to score a fruit. Funny how that's what I'm planning on vacations now, where I used to think "WOOHOO, vaca what can I eat NEXT!" lol
Old 08-02-2012, 11:57 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 236/216/135

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Good morning all, isn't it wonderful that there are so many of us rocking IP 100%!!! I feel so wonderful these days, it is just amazing. For all the newbies, please have patience, the first few weeks you're in "a learning curve", you WILL lose if you stick to the protocol, don't try to change it in any way and you will get amazing results! Don't measure how much you lose against a loss for someone else, each body is different. Ok, let me step down off the soap box Remember, we are all in it to win it, let's lift each other up with kindness, friendship, compassion and understanding Have a great day everyone!
You are so positive and uplifting! Your progress is really inspiring too, thank you for the encouragement. I still consider myself a newbie even though I'm a month and a half into this I learn something every day it seems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meadow Wheeler View Post
Good morning everyone! Yesterday was a long day of waiting the Doctor was running behind 3 hours so Jeff got into surgery much later than expected. When he came out he was in a lot of pain and was HUNGRY. Got the pain under control and him comfortably situated on the couch with a full tummy by 9pm. I did really good staying OP except didn't get all my water in.

This morning my home scale is saying 159.8!!! NSV too...I bought a really cute pair of Apple Bottom jeans on ebay expecting they would be too small for the fun of it I tried them on this morning. THEY FIT! They are a 9/10, petty sure they must run big but it does the smile good to see the number. Jeff's response when I showed them off to him..."My honey...those are really showing off....you are becoming a hottie. You always were a hottie to me but....you are really becoming a hottie." He just noticed what I mentioned yesterday that I can see between my thighs when standing with my knees together.

This morning is WI! I know it is going to be a good one! Will post my results when I get back this afternoon!

Have a happy 100% OP Day!
Congrats on the awesome NSV and so glad to hear your DH is doing okay.
Old 08-02-2012, 12:11 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 236/216/135

Height: 5'4"

Working on my 100% carry-on bag today, thank you for the inspiration RainbowSmiles! We have a wedding to go to this weekend, we won't be flying there...but I do have to be away from home for 2 days and want to be prepared.

Coach recommended Magnesium Citrate for the Big C. Let me just say, it really worked, I mean really, really worked. Glad I'm home with my kiddos today. I also bought Novilax and will try that later.
Old 08-02-2012, 12:48 PM   #37  
Tripmama

S/C/G: 315/171/170

Height: 5'10"

Another 6 pounds gone forever
Old 08-02-2012, 12:50 PM   #38  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripmama View Post
Awesome!!!
Old 08-02-2012, 12:53 PM   #39  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Some great post this morning! Meadow I'm happy to hear your husband's surgery is over and he's home and hungry, always a good sign.

Busy day here just catching up on lots of paperwork for my son's school portfolio. I homeschool, well actually I now call it "roam schooling" because 5 of his 7 subjects he is now or will be taking in the fall are out in the community or online. I turn in his portfolio at the end of the school year to get official transcripts, which I think will be better when he eventually applies for college, although more and more colleges really want homeschoolers as they are such independent learners.

Other than that just trying to stay cool on another hot day in Austin and starting to pack for our trip as we leave this weekend. Almost forgot to mention... I now have my new favorite veggie which is roasted seaweed. It has hardly any calorie, fat and extremely low in carbs. It's loaded with vitamins and minerals. Move over kale chips!
Old 08-02-2012, 12:54 PM   #40  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Whoo Hoo!! Are you back on phase 1 now?
Old 08-02-2012, 01:04 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 196.6/130/134

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Trip....

YAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! WOW!!!!!:woo hoo:
Old 08-02-2012, 01:07 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 196.6/130/134

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
Some great post this morning! Meadow I'm happy to hear your husband's surgery is over and he's home and hungry, always a good sign.

Busy day here just catching up on lots of paperwork for my son's school portfolio. I homeschool, well actually I now call it "roam schooling" because 5 of his 7 subjects he is now or will be taking in the fall are out in the community or online. I turn in his portfolio at the end of the school year to get official transcripts, which I think will be better when he eventually applies for college, although more and more colleges really want homeschoolers as they are such independent learners.

Other than that just trying to stay cool on another hot day in Austin and starting to pack for our trip as we leave this weekend. Almost forgot to mention... I now have my new favorite veggie which is roasted seaweed. It has hardly any calorie, fat and extremely low in carbs. It's loaded with vitamins and minerals. Move over kale chips!
Yummo sounding!!! where would I find seaweed? I am craving it, now that you just mentioned it!!! I have yet to find rutabaga!!! My produce people at our store said that it is not quite in season????
Old 08-02-2012, 01:58 PM   #43  
Feed Your Freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
Almost forgot to mention... I now have my new favorite veggie which is roasted seaweed. It has hardly any calorie, fat and extremely low in carbs. It's loaded with vitamins and minerals. Move over kale chips!
ooo do tell!!!!! how do you roast seaweed and where do i find it!! lol
Old 08-02-2012, 02:01 PM   #44  
~Aimee~ On IP 06/26/12

S/C/G: 276/244/176

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post
ooo do tell!!!!! how do you roast seaweed and where do i find it!! lol
I dont know anything about any seaweed, LOL. Just wanted to tell you that I love your new pic. You look amazing girl!!
Old 08-02-2012, 02:17 PM   #45  
Feed Your Freedom

aimee.....awww thank you so much its exciting to see changes happening!!
Closed Thread