Old 08-01-2012, 11:10 AM   #1  

Height: 5'5"

Default EAS Shakes, are they all OK on IP?

I keep reading about all the great losses that people are having using EAS shakes as their protein. Since I can't get around very good in this cast, I thought that would be a simple solution to breakfast and lunch every day. I am going to order them online (can't drive either..lol) so I just wanted to make sure all of the EAS shakes are "legal". What about the Myoplex Carb Control? Is that the EAS shake that everyone uses?

I apologize if this has already been covered somewhere else. I did try to google and find the answer but everywhere I found just said EAS shake. When I went to order there were so many types....

thanks..
cyndie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 11:17 AM   #2  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

My mom loss 50lbs with EAS carb control drinks and had been maintaining for a year
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 11:23 AM   #3  

Thanks Wuv, you look so incredibly fantastic!! You must be SO proud of yourself. You are such an inspiration to me.
Old 08-01-2012, 11:29 AM   #4  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

You are welcome and thank you
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 11:49 AM   #5  
Started IP 3/26/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyndie View Post
I keep reading about all the great losses that people are having using EAS shakes as their protein. Since I can't get around very good in this cast, I thought that would be a simple solution to breakfast and lunch every day. I am going to order them online (can't drive either..lol) so I just wanted to make sure all of the EAS shakes are "legal". What about the Myoplex Carb Control? Is that the EAS shake that everyone uses?

I apologize if this has already been covered somewhere else. I did try to google and find the answer but everywhere I found just said EAS shake. When I went to order there were so many types....

thanks..
Hi Cyndie. I haven't been frequenting the board as much lately, so not sure what's happened that you're in a cast, but hope you're soon on the mend.
Just to make sure you're looking at the right EAS product, this link goes to the EAS CarbAdvantage RTD shakes that so many of us use here.
http://eas.com/product/advantedge-ca...ready-to-drink
evepet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 04:32 PM   #6  

Quote:
Originally Posted by evepet View Post
Hi Cyndie. I haven't been frequenting the board as much lately, so not sure what's happened that you're in a cast, but hope you're soon on the mend.
Just to make sure you're looking at the right EAS product, this link goes to the EAS CarbAdvantage RTD shakes that so many of us use here.
http://eas.com/product/advantedge-ca...ready-to-drink
Thanks for the link. I ordered a case, so I'm set for a while.
I had surgery on my ankle on July 25th. I have a cast for now, but I hope I can go to a boot at my appt next week.

Hope everyone is having a great OP day!
Old 08-01-2012, 09:37 PM   #7  
Starting again 6/9/13

S/C/G: (S)180/(C)171/(G)155

Height: 5'8"

I second that...Wuv you look incredible!!
UNDHockeyFan is offline   Reply With Quote