Old 08-02-2012, 01:28 AM   #31  
Holding on TIGHT

S/C/G: 225/195.4/166.2/135

Height: 5'1

Phase 1

Breakfast: vanilla pudding with ice and davinci syrup
Lunch: Mushroom soup with sauteed zucchini and celery...really good, I was surprised how good the mushroom soup was...
snack: cucumber and 1 boiled egg
Dinner: 2 turkey/beef meatballs 5 oz and cabbage soup...
snack: probably tea...do I have to have a packet?
fourstubbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 07:16 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 138/120/115

Height: 5'5

Wink

Hey Shem -
Can you give an example Phase 3 breakfast from your first time around? I'm so lost!!!!

And welcome back, I can see myself revisiting the program about once a year, just to maintain as well. Phase 1 and 2 seem to work like such a charm

Congrats on a second round of success!
Best,
Christine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shem7412 View Post
Good Morning Everyone!
Well I had been on maintenance since April of this year, and I put on a few pounds (10 to be exact) during the last few months and I really didnt want to go back down that road so I am back on phase1 since I KNOW this works and I just want to get those 10lbs back off .... next round of maintenace I know now what to watch out for and what to avoid.

I started my day off with herb and cheese omlete with a tsp of fresh salsa on top. ( I scramble mine) and black coffee

For Lunch around 12pm I will have one of my soups (have made up mind yet) and steamed brocoli & cauliflower

For Dinner I will have chicken / veggie stir fry

For Snack I will have a chocolate drink mix all warmed up like a nice cup of coco!

So my question for you all is.. what are these strawberry wafers I keep hearing mentioned?? Are they new product from IP in last few months??
Sounds yummmy! I am assumming if so they are a restricted?

Enjoy your day and stay OP!
chremme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 07:26 AM   #33  

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourstubbs View Post
Phase 1

Breakfast: vanilla pudding with ice and davinci syrup
Lunch: Mushroom soup with sauteed zucchini and celery...really good, I was surprised how good the mushroom soup was...
snack: cucumber and 1 boiled egg
Dinner: 2 turkey/beef meatballs 5 oz and cabbage soup...
snack: probably tea...do I have to have a packet?

Yes! Protocol says to have 3 .
You could replace the boiled egg with a packet & have your tea in the evening
Why did you only have 5 oz meat @ dinner? The new protocol says 8. I know from Other diets that too little food can cause problems, too
lisa32989 is offline   Reply With Quote