Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2012, 09:12 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 141/141/125

Height: 5 foot 8.5 inches

Morning everyone! Good luck on your WI's today and remember - even if it's not as big of a loss as you'd like, you're still doing something great for your self and your health!

Ordered some of the Peanut Butter Bars and Cheesecake Pudding by Healthsmart last night. Even though I'm in maintenance I'd like to have some easy go to things in case I'm in a huge hurry one day for lunch or breakfast. Looking forward to trying them as I hear they're delicious!

rainbowsmiles - Hope you get a better nights sleep tonight!

shathom - Hope you start feeling better soon! I hate stomach aches

reneepw - What school is your son going to? College was such a blast, I wish sometimes I could go back and do it again!

dizzyjean - Homes are selling like CRAZY here in Austin.... if we were in the position to move (house needs work) I'd convince my parents to sell and move to something smaller and cheaper just outside of town. Rates are great and people are getting full asking price just days after being on the market.
Old 08-01-2012, 09:19 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 155/155/125

Height: 5'3.5"

Good morning and happy WI day for many!

I have fallen into the trap of weighing myself every morning even though I know this is a bad idea. I am week 3, day 4. Hey -1 pound is better than no pounds :-). This is the last week I am doing this before I tell my husband to hide the scale. Seriously.

Funny how many of you are having ailments this week. Me too! My neck is all knotted up and killing me. What did we do to ourselves this past weekend!?
:-)

Have a great day!
Old 08-01-2012, 09:21 AM   #18  

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post
whatever happened to newmom7611???????
I was wondering that myself.

Good luck to all of the WIs today!!!
Old 08-01-2012, 09:24 AM   #19  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by salmongirl View Post
Rainbow I get bad leg cramps too and while I was on the river I didn't take my cal-mag and quit getting them. I meant to talk to my coach about that but forgot. I haven't started back on them yet, maybe it is the magnesium.....?
!
i was thinking about the magnesium salmongirl....i am taking NOW brand calcium and magnesium...and i was taking 3 pills in the morning....but my son, who is an RN said that the body can only absorb so much before just flushing it out....so i reduced it to 2 pills. i think you might be on to something!!! i wil go back to 3 pills a day!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneuse View Post

rainbowsmiles - Hope you get a better nights sleep tonight!
oooo THANK YOU!!!! they say there is nothing like a woman scorned...but i say, ooo there is nothing like a woman with lack of sleep!! hahaha

Last edited by rainbowsmiles; 08-01-2012 at 09:34 AM.
Old 08-01-2012, 09:30 AM   #20  

Quote:
Originally Posted by clh99002 View Post
I have fallen into the trap of weighing myself every morning even though I know this is a bad idea. I am week 3, day 4. Hey -1 pound is better than no pounds :-). This is the last week I am doing this before I tell my husband to hide the scale. Seriously.
I got rid of my scale several years back b/c I was going to the gym every day & just used theirs. After an injury and a move changed that, I sorta wish I had one, but I'd be obsessing so I'm better off without one.
Old 08-01-2012, 09:33 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 178/148/133

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneuse View Post

reneepw - What school is your son going to? College was such a blast, I wish sometimes I could go back and do it again!
He is going to Virginia Tech. He's very excited. It's a long drive for us from PA, but seeing the look on his face - starting with the campus visit and then again at orientation- i know he's making the right choice. I'm jealous too - wish it was me all over again!
Old 08-01-2012, 09:35 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 219.2/188.6/170

Height: 5'10"

Good morning everyone!!

I need to do a bunch of research on this board about exercise and alternatives. I've been walk/running 3x/week for the past 3 weeks. I've been trying to get the extra protein in, but I still just don't have the energy I used to. And, as far as alternatives, I just can't afford the Ideal Protein packs, they're so expensive.

Have to get a chunk of my arm skin removed on Friday, where a mole came back atypical. Bummed that it's on my forearm, so I can't even hide it. I'm assuming it will be about 6 to 7 stitches. But, I guess better safe than sorry!
Old 08-01-2012, 09:40 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 328.2/205/178

Height: 5'8"

julied - good luck with your arm and sorry it's so visible! But better safe than sorry indeed!

Morning, all! Hope everyone has a great hump day. Good luck to anyone weighing in!

I'm happy to say that another 3.8lbs are gone forever, so only 3lbs to my 100lb milestone! Can't wait! I'm hoping with all I have that I hit it next week, then DH and I can 'celebrate' in Vegas when we leave the next day.

And Rainbow - I finally had a chance to go through your recipe thread and as a result I bought crepe and potato puree packs. Can't wait to try them out!!!
Old 08-01-2012, 09:46 AM   #24  
Feed Your Freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPdivajen View Post
I'm happy to say that another 3.8lbs are gone forever, so only 3lbs to my 100lb milestone! Can't wait! I'm hoping with all I have that I hit it next week, then DH and I can 'celebrate' in Vegas when we leave the next day.

And Rainbow - I finally had a chance to go through your recipe thread and as a result I bought crepe and potato puree packs. Can't wait to try them out!!!
100 pounds baby!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

hope you enjoy some of the recipes!!!!
Old 08-01-2012, 09:53 AM   #25  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

Who's got two thumbs and 10 pounds less on her body???

THIS GIRL!!!
Old 08-01-2012, 10:00 AM   #26  

Quote:
Originally Posted by julied31 View Post
Good morning everyone!!

I need to do a bunch of research on this board about exercise and alternatives. I've been walk/running 3x/week for the past 3 weeks. I've been trying to get the extra protein in, but I still just don't have the energy I used to. And, as far as alternatives, I just can't afford the Ideal Protein packs, they're so expensive.

Have to get a chunk of my arm skin removed on Friday, where a mole came back atypical. Bummed that it's on my forearm, so I can't even hide it. I'm assuming it will be about 6 to 7 stitches. But, I guess better safe than sorry!
Glad you are getting that mole taken care of! I haven't been back to the dermatogist for awhile. I went for a skin infection but she told me everyone should visit at least annually. She ended up taking a mole off my ear. I spent a lot of summers as a lifeguard.
For the exercise/eating - look at everything LizRR writes - she seems to have it down pretty well. I follow her general outline for eating on the days I work out and it really works well for me.
Old 08-01-2012, 10:01 AM   #27  

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorbett1103 View Post

THIS GIRL!!!
CONGRATS!!!!!!
Old 08-01-2012, 10:02 AM   #28  

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPdivajen View Post
julied - good luck with your arm and sorry it's so visible! But better safe than sorry indeed!

Morning, all! Hope everyone has a great hump day. Good luck to anyone weighing in!

YOU GO GIRL!

I did the same on the Rainbow's thread too - and have made a mental note to get more of the chicken patties and crepe mix too!
Old 08-01-2012, 10:02 AM   #29  
Feed Your Freedom

Quote:

THIS GIRL!!!
A.W.E.S.O.M.E.
Old 08-01-2012, 10:27 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 328.2/205/178

Height: 5'8"

Quote:

THIS GIRL!!!
Wooohoooo - congrats!!!!
Closed Thread