3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Homemade IP Chocolate Cookies (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/263748-homemade-ip-chocolate-cookies.html)

luptonra 07-30-2012 01:48 AM

Homemade IP Chocolate Cookies

Found this recipe on an IP blog via Pinterest
I guess the only thing questionable was the small amount of rolled oats. Made 10 good size cookies.
I used chocolate pudding packet.
They are sort of cake like.

Oatmeal Cookies
Ideal Protein Recipes
Oatmeal Cookies

1 Ideal Protein oatmeal packet
1 Ideal Protein butterscotch or chocolate pudding packet
1/8 cup rolled oats (adding this will add 6 carbs if you eat 3 cookies so restrict yourself or leave it out)
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon Splenda or Stevia
a sprinkle of cinnamon, to taste
1 egg white
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla
just enough water to get a cookie dough texture

Combine all of the dry ingredients, then add the last 3 liquid ingredients to reach a cookie dough texture. Spray cookie sheet lightly with Pam olive oil spray and place cookies on sheet. Bake at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for 5-10 minutes or until desired degree of moisture. Test center of cookie with toothpick to see if they are baked.:hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::carrot:

SheenaB 07-30-2012 01:52 AM

Looks good! If you omit the rolled oats, how many cookies can you have in a sitting?

Thanks for the recipe!!

luptonra 07-30-2012 01:58 AM

It makes the 10, you would count it as 2 packets for the day. Both my husband and daughter are also on the diet with me so we usually split it and that makes it so we have only 3/4 of a packet each. They are so quick and easy that it's a nice change of pace every so often. We each have 3 cookies then look at each other to see who can be the quickest to pick up the last cookie! Loads of fun!

SheenaB 07-30-2012 02:04 AM

This is great! My daughter (she's 4) and I made cookies a few days ago and it was soooo hard not to have one!! But now I can join her tea party with my own cookies! Another nice thing is I can use up the pudding packs- they aren't my favorite :) :)
Thanks so much!

luptonra 07-30-2012 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SheenaB (Post 4420921)
This is great! My daughter (she's 4) and I made cookies a few days ago and it was soooo hard not to have one!! But now I can join her tea party with my own cookies! Another nice thing is I can use up the pudding packs- they aren't my favorite :) :)
Thanks so much!

I love my pudding packs but I never use them as pudding. I always use them as a smoothie. When I first started I made the pudding one time. Never again. I just thin them out with alot more water and ice and just drink down a nice shake. It helps to us the bullet blender to really shave the ice, but I don't take that to work so I do well with just my large shaker.