Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-25-2012, 11:28 PM   #121  
Started IP 4/23/12
 
Beck81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 339

S/C/G: 232/129/132

Height: 5'3"

Default

Hi everyone. Busy day at work then came home to walk and had to call my husband to come pick me up after a mile and a half because there was a bunch of lightening. I don't want to be struck down after losing all this weight and starting to look good!! LOL

I can't wait to get home to read this forum and hear how everyone is doing. I don't have a chance to post too much but I love reading about everyone.

Liz, you are hot! Please stay on this forum after you hit your goal as you are so inspirational.

Vet, did you get your ice cream maker?? I received mine in the mail yesterday with a new scale which I love. I made yummy ice cream tonight, strawberry, rhubarb cheesecake! Turned out great.
Beck81 is offline  
Old 07-25-2012, 11:31 PM   #122  
Senior Member
 
auroragrl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: SD
Posts: 278

S/C/G: 190/159/130

Height: 5"1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarCamMom View Post
I trained in Reading Recovery last year...I love RR and its so good for kids. I'm thinking of finishing my reading specialist certification....the credits just cost so much money! Maybe after I'm finished up with IP...I'll have all that extra money just hangin' around in my bank account!
I would love to become a reading interventionish or reading specialist - I'm an elementary teacher. What does it require?
auroragrl is offline  
Old 07-25-2012, 11:34 PM   #123  
Senior Member
 
patns's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Edmonton Alberta
Posts: 2,796

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarCamMom View Post
I trained in Reading Recovery last year...I love RR and its so good for kids. I'm thinking of finishing my reading specialist certification....the credits just cost so much money! Maybe after I'm finished up with IP...I'll have all that extra money just hangin' around in my bank account!
Yep IP sure gets you used to spending moey!

A good tip on the credentials; get them done before your kids are going to post secondary. That's when it really hurts!
Pat
patns is offline  
Old 07-26-2012, 12:14 AM   #124  
IP: 2/28/12-9/1/12
 
LizRR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Plano, Texas
Posts: 2,227

S/C/G: 200/164/145

Height: 5'5"/44yo

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beck81 View Post
Hi everyone. Busy day at work then came home to walk and had to call my husband to come pick me up after a mile and a half because there was a bunch of lightening. I don't want to be struck down after losing all this weight and starting to look good!! LOL

I can't wait to get home to read this forum and hear how everyone is doing. I don't have a chance to post too much but I love reading about everyone.

Liz, you are hot! Please stay on this forum after you hit your goal as you are so inspirational.

Vet, did you get your ice cream maker?? I received mine in the mail yesterday with a new scale which I love. I made yummy ice cream tonight, strawberry, rhubarb cheesecake! Turned out great.
Thanks Beck! I do plan on staying on after maintenance. What kind of ice cream maker did y'all get? Do you need to freeze the bowl, or add salt, etc? What about serving size? I'd love one for my single IP ice cream serving, we have one, but its huge and heavy!
LizRR is offline  
Old 07-26-2012, 12:22 AM   #125  
Porthardygurl
 
Porthardygurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Port Hardy BC
Posts: 1,936

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

Default

Hey All,

Well i survived another day and live to tell about it. I dont know whats going on..but for the past 3 days i have had massive cravings..Craving everything in sight...Thank you Jesus i survived another day without cheating..but man was it hard..I went to three different grocery stores and i was literally talking myself out of cheating every single time..Walking up and down the isles..just trying to focus on that beautiful dress i have in mind to wear to the wedding in September...

I would so love it if the scale would move..but it hasnt for four days and i dont know why. Ive tried increasing protein, decreasing restricteds, adding water...but nothing yet...Tommorow im going to try a slow 30 minute walk on the treadmill and see if that helps.. Im running out of ideas for what could be going on...inless TOM is around the corner and i just dont know..because thats just me..since day 1.. i have never put my cycle on a calander..im needlessly guessing when its coming..i can always tell a day ahead because i get a great headache...however...maybe all the cravings explain TOM coming...who knows
Porthardygurl is offline  
Old 07-26-2012, 12:37 AM   #126  
Senior Member
 
mompattie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada
Posts: 1,281

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizRR View Post
Thanks Beck! I do plan on staying on after maintenance. What kind of ice cream maker did y'all get? Do you need to freeze the bowl, or add salt, etc? What about serving size? I'd love one for my single IP ice cream serving, we have one, but its huge and heavy!
I'm interested in a small ice cream maker as well!!! Just would love to hear some reviews in a smaller one. How long does it take to make an IP packet into ice cream without the manual ice/shaky shaky thing? I had a hefty dose of salt the other day as I didn't rinse my Baggie off well! Blech!

Oh and LizzRR - you are looking awesome BTW!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the new jeans!! You are gorgeous girl! Sooooo proud of you!!!!
mompattie is offline  
Old 07-26-2012, 12:39 AM   #127  
Started IP 4/23/12
 
Beck81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 339

S/C/G: 232/129/132

Height: 5'3"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizRR View Post
Thanks Beck! I do plan on staying on after maintenance. What kind of ice cream maker did y'all get? Do you need to freeze the bowl, or add salt, etc? What about serving size? I'd love one for my single IP ice cream serving, we have one, but its huge and heavy!
Hi Liz, it is a Hamilton Beach half pint soft serve ice cream maker in a cute baby blue color. I bought it on Amazon for around $25. It comes with two bowls that you put in the freezer, no salt needed. My mixture was little warm when I put it in but in ten minutes I had a nice frosty mixture. It does freeze a little more against the bowl but I just stirred it in. I am glad I bought it.

Glad to hear you'll continue on the forum!
Beck81 is offline  
Old 07-26-2012, 12:58 AM   #128  
Ideal Protein April 27/12
 
Longhorn Energy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Medicine Hat, Alberta
Posts: 480

S/C/G: 215 / Ticker / 165

Height: 5' 7"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porthardygurl View Post
Hey All,

Well i survived another day and live to tell about it. I dont know whats going on..but for the past 3 days i have had massive cravings..Craving everything in sight...Thank you Jesus i survived another day without cheating..but man was it hard..I went to three different grocery stores and i was literally talking myself out of cheating every single time..Walking up and down the isles..just trying to focus on that beautiful dress i have in mind to wear to the wedding in September...

I would so love it if the scale would move..but it hasnt for four days and i dont know why. Ive tried increasing protein, decreasing restricteds, adding water...but nothing yet...Tommorow im going to try a slow 30 minute walk on the treadmill and see if that helps.. Im running out of ideas for what could be going on...inless TOM is around the corner and i just dont know..because thats just me..since day 1.. i have never put my cycle on a calander..im needlessly guessing when its coming..i can always tell a day ahead because i get a great headache...however...maybe all the cravings explain TOM coming...who knows
Hey...Ive been gone for a couple weeks, but wtf happened with your hubby hiding the scale??? You know you cant deal with it, and you are proving it to all of us yet again. You are the only one not seeing this...

Hide that dang thing again, stick to the plan, like you were, and carry on!

You have hung out here on this forum far longer than I, and even I have read numerous posts including my own, that I beleive each and every one of us have had stall where the scale does not move...mine lasted 2 entire weeks.

Good news though...there is a solution and a GUARANTEED way to get it moving again...Stick to the plan...

Cmon Port, we havent done this for a bit LOL

Repeat after me:

FOLLOW THE PLAN...

Oh, and call your hubby this second and have him hide the scale again...
Longhorn Energy is offline  
Old 07-26-2012, 02:14 AM   #129  
Senior Member
 
Delgen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Montana
Posts: 832

S/C/G: 168/138/130

Height: 5' 2"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longhorn Energy View Post
Hey...Ive been gone for a couple weeks, but wtf happened with your hubby hiding the scale??? You know you cant deal with it, and you are proving it to all of us yet again. You are the only one not seeing this...

Hide that dang thing again, stick to the plan, like you were, and carry on!

You have hung out here on this forum far longer than I, and even I have read numerous posts including my own, that I beleive each and every one of us have had stall where the scale does not move...mine lasted 2 entire weeks.

Good news though...there is a solution and a GUARANTEED way to get it moving again...Stick to the plan...

Cmon Port, we havent done this for a bit LOL

Repeat after me:

FOLLOW THE PLAN...

Oh, and call your hubby this second and have him hide the scale again...
Hilarious!!!

I so agree!
Delgen is offline  
Closed Thread

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
IP Daily Chat Wednesday 07/18/12 rissimo Ideal Protein Diet 111 07-18-2012 11:48 PM
IP Daily Chat Monday 07/16/12 rissimo Ideal Protein Diet 130 07-17-2012 02:57 AM
IP Daily Chat Wednesday 03/07/12 rissimo Ideal Protein Diet 132 03-08-2012 07:27 AM


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:48 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.