Walden Farms Refrigeration

• I am going on vacation next week and I was thinking of bringing some WF dressings with me. I was going to keep a small container of WF Balsamic in my purse to use at lunch or dinner...any thoughts on it not being refrigerated while in my purse all day??? I will have a refrigerator in my room so it is just while I am out and about during the day...
    I would love to be able to take the WF Russian with me but I am thinking that, that does need to be refrigerated at all times...
  • Just and FYI for everyone...I just called Walden Farms and she told me that there is no reason to refirgerate at all...the only reason the bottle says to is for better flavor...
  • Quote: Just and FYI for everyone...I just called Walden Farms and she told me that there is no reason to refirgerate at all...the only reason the bottle says to is for better flavor...
    Oh that is great to know. In a couple of weeks I have to go to work and I have to travel, so I don't need to worry about that...great thank you.
  • Quote: Just and FYI for everyone...I just called Walden Farms and she told me that there is no reason to refirgerate at all...the only reason the bottle says to is for better flavor...
    Thanks so much for making that call Barri...appreciate it!
    Cheers
    Jake
    Thanks Barri!
  • I have been putting WF dressings in a small container when I go out to eat at places since a lot of place do not offer oil and vinegar. Recently, my husband found me a site that has individual servings of WF dressing packets. Here is the site:
    http://www6.netrition.com/cgi/prices.cgi?manu_id=394
    The packets were a huge help when I went on vacation since I just put one in my purse and the rest in my refrigerator at the hotel.
  • It will be fine in your purse during the day...I think we all worry too much about non-threatening foods not being refrigerated...Now if you wanted to keep raw chicken in your purse all day and grill it at night I would be a little worried about your well-being!!!
  • Quote: It will be fine in your purse during the day...I think we all worry too much about non-threatening foods not being refrigerated...Now if you wanted to keep raw chicken in your purse all day and grill it at night I would be a little worried about your well-being!!!
    Raw Chicken...HaHa! Now THATS funny!