Phase 1/week 2--Holidays

• I am going on a pre planned girls trip to the beach for a few days. I will be on the IP for 9 days an would like to indulge in a few alcoholic drinks(preferrably low ca, no carb) like Alive coolers. I plan on eating my IP during the day and drink at the same time. I know it sounds rediculous but I want to stay on it as best as I can but also have a little holiday enjoying the sun at the same time. Anyone else run into times like this and how has it affected your weight loss.
  • Let us know how this goes. The not drinking part has been so difficult, especially in the summer. From what I read about this, when you drink alcohol your body stops burning fat. I would not expect to lose weight while you do this, but hopefully you won't gain. Sorry, I don't have an experience to share on this (but I might soon-- I'm going crazy not sharing in a glass of wine here and there). I think that some alcoholic drinks might be better than others. I have no idea why, but vodka is better than beer and wine. Light beer might be an option as well. Also, you might find that alcohol will affect you more since you've been on IP so I would go slow. Does anyone else have any info. on this to help vangirl?