Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2012, 08:33 PM   #121  

S/C/G: 328.2/205/178

Height: 5'8"

Aimeed, congrats on that awesome first weigh in. Feels amazing, doesn't it!? Wooo hooooo!!!

I'm just back from WI and happy to report that I lost 4.4 this week - I'm a loser again! After last week's zero it's so awesome to see progress again.
Old 07-03-2012, 08:42 PM   #122  
Healthy Living :)

S/C/G: 235/*see ticker*/155

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimeed3 View Post
Hey everyone! I am back from my first weeks WI and

:c arrot:

Thats 1 carrot for every lb I lost this week!!! WHOHHOOOOO I am loving IP right now!!

P.S. Thats 12 carrots, LOL

Old 07-03-2012, 08:45 PM   #123  
~Aimee~ On IP 06/26/12

S/C/G: 276/244/176

Height: 5'6"

Thank you thank you!! I am so happy to have all you wonderful people to be so supportive, motivating and inspirational!!!
Old 07-03-2012, 08:52 PM   #124  
WillSmashFat

S/C/G: 204/162/150

Height: 5'2.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlucas View Post
I'm extremly upset, so if i upset or offend anyone, my deepest apologies.

I have been dealing with LIFE. Everyone does and we all have our ups and downs and throught it all i am just holding on by a thread. My hormones are all over the place and my weight is too. I feel all i have is this diet, and even though i let it down and myself. I have been dealing with death, addictions, family falling apart, hating my job, home sick, cars breaking down, money, planning a wedding and now... my health. I have passed out a few times in the last few months. 2 nights ago was probably the worst of them all, and i'm so lucky that my fiance was there. Yes were were baking cookies again (and i say go hard or go home.. thats just me.. we go hard LOL) We were done and he gets into the shower, and i am to follow. But i'm not feeling right so i sit down on the toilet, i call to him letting him know that i think i'm going to passout and all i remember is coming too with him holding my face and then me getting sick. Everything else is a blur. The next day, yesterday i come into work and my head is everywhere. I can't concentrate, i have a massive headache, my thoughts a blurr i cant keep anything straight i would talk and make no sense. So i finally suck it up and go to my boss, and let him know what's going on.. I dont tell him that i passed out after baking cookies.. i tell him i was doing cardio! LOL He says to go to the dr. and i take his advice even though i think its nothing, maybe i got up to fast ya know. I go home finish up "50 Shades of Grey" which is amazing! I suggest everyone read it! I'm on book 2 now, and i'm not a reader.
Then go to the dr. She proceeds to think that i'm a crazy person, or now i have diabetes since my mom is a diabetic. I start to cry, i've worked in dialysis for years and I know that 65% of my patients are were diabetics 30% hypertension and the other % was genetics or immune issues. SO i cry, it's the main reason i went on this diet. The last thing in the world i want to be is diabetic. I know deep down in my heart, i am not diabetic. Then she proceeds to tell me, that if my blood work comes back clear, i am to go to a NEUROLOGIST! No remember i wasnt thinking right last night and i havent talked to anyone about this, so i think Neurologist...nerves. NOPE! I come to work today and a lady asks me about my appointment and i tell her and she points to her head... i look at her confussed.. and then she says.. brain! My heart just dropped! My friened just died from an anurisim or how ever you spell it. She went to work one day passed out, and died. In a matter of minuets. Leaving behind my best friend and there 1 year old baby boy after 8 months of marriage. I'm thinking possitive, but i'm holding on by a thread. On top of it all.. she the dr. tells me that it could be my diet, and then proceeds to tell me that after i'm done with the diet, I am just going to gain all the weight back, and that i just need to eat RIGHT and exersice. Umm.. thank you you SKINNY EFIN B'TCH! Thank you! For your got da'n input, thank you for that! I'm sure you understand the effin struggle you simple b'tch! Ugh.. i'm still so p'sd. Now i'm battleing being mad and scared and nervous. I'm an emotional wreck trying to keep it together.
I do have my WI today... I dont even want to go. But i will and i will sit there and look at her chipper skinny azz too and listen to her tell me how fabulous life is.
I have been trying to be positive and glass half full while dealing with all of this, not showing how i really feel, and bordening people with the issues that lie beneth... but yesterday and today.. broke this camel's back.

Sorry to be such a debbie downer.. but i dont know where else to turn. I'm lost.
First off, don't panic and jump to conclusions! Have you checked your blood pressure? Mine has dropped very low from doing IP - in to the caution zone - and I have felt dizzy and passed out. Now I have to drinl even more water and take in ore salt.
There is no point in worrying - you will deal with the facts once you know them. Worry never makes anything better.
I know how hard you have been working to stay on this diet and that you are doing the best thing for your health. I am sure that there is a reasonable explanation for your symptoms. You will get through this!!
Will
Old 07-03-2012, 08:57 PM   #125  

S/C/G: 164/161.8/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmuroff1 View Post
I have a question, it may be silly lol. Im going on vacation to myrtle beach and one of our traditions is on the way down we stop at Waffle House What can I eat there?!? lmao!
Your chocolate IP shake or black coffee with some RTD vanilla shake.
Old 07-03-2012, 09:03 PM   #126  

S/C/G: 164/161.8/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizRR View Post
LOL - tell me what you REALLY think! Too bad you live so far north of Plano - I'd LOVE to hang out with you and b* about this over some drinks (IP RTDs of course)....

My coach got me on that one in the beginning when I had salmon 3x in one week...oopsy! I love it!

LOL - you better be diligent about keeping track of what clothes fit and get lined up for the next size down - it goes FAST. There were tops I'd been 'saving' for when they fit that are now too large, and I never even got to wear them. I'm planning on doing a closet re-org based on sizing this weekend, so I at least have a better chance at catching the next downsize. And talk about denial - you know you should upsize when you rip the seam in a pair of jeans...

I only work part-time (9-3), it's definitely easier for me to stick to the routine at work, since my home routine can get out of whack based on weather. Example, I take my son out everyday to play after my 4pm snack, but if it's raining we stay home and I have to fight my boredom binge urge.
Perhaps you could wear those large tops when pregnant, yes?
Old 07-03-2012, 09:06 PM   #127  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Some great WI's today, congrats everyone!
Old 07-03-2012, 09:11 PM   #128  
IP Round #3: 11/14/2023

S/C/G: 210/184/145

Height: 5'5"/49yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPdivajen View Post
Aimeed, congrats on that awesome first weigh in. Feels amazing, doesn't it!? Wooo hooooo!!!

I'm just back from WI and happy to report that I lost 4.4 this week - I'm a loser again! After last week's zero it's so awesome to see progress again.
YEAH! You knew it was coming...at least I did! Don't let that stupid scale get you down again! That is an envious WI! I've been wanting to give you a big hug all week...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe222 View Post
Perhaps you could wear those large tops when pregnant, yes?
Yes! I have saved the 'cute' ones off to the side, my previous maternity wear...not too sure they would work this next time around!
Old 07-03-2012, 09:43 PM   #129  

S/C/G: 250/225(First Goal)

Default WI today!

WI today, down 3 more lbs. and 1.25 inches, I love IP! And, just about to ONEderland!
Old 07-03-2012, 10:00 PM   #130  

S/C/G: 328.2/205/178

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizRR View Post
YEAH! You knew it was coming...at least I did! Don't let that stupid scale get you down again! That is an envious WI! I've been wanting to give you a big hug all week...
Aw, thanks! Stoopid scale indeed. Will keep taking deep breaths and try not to let it bug me. Easier said than done but still!
Old 07-03-2012, 10:26 PM   #131  
04/23/12~Kara

S/C/G: 194.8/171.2/135

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlucas View Post
I completely agree! O and i got a good book! LOL Yeah i find it odd too... i'm actually very disapointed. And after i met with my fiance and he brought up just doing it myself i have been so far for the last few weeks. But i immediatly thought of you and was going to contact you and talk to you about how you are doing it. Im seriously taking it into concideration. I miss my old clinich lol But i really dont want to put up with the bs. I'm over them all LOL But on a good note.. going to see MAGIC MIKE tonight with some ladies! Very excited! LOL It's funny one of the ladies at work here said, "sad that Matthew McC is the uglies person in the movie... i cant wait to see it" LMAO
Any time you wanna chat we sure can, I can even text (omg!) lol! Let us know how Magic Mike is, I am totally considering taking my mom for a chic flick night

Quote:
Originally Posted by fam4me View Post
Be careful waiting too long. Twice now I have gotten light headed and dizzy, nauseated, and almost passed out because I wasn't hungry. Kind of sneaks up on you.
The first thing I notice (which is weird) is I start getting snappy, but I'm still not hungry, just irritable, but it's super weird because I snap but I'm not ACTUALLY mad about anything :S I hate that! As soon as I catch myself getting short with someone, it's time for a shake, of a half a shake if it's not normal meal time.
Old 07-03-2012, 10:27 PM   #132  
Foxxybrown

S/C/G: 233/see ticker/160

Height: 5'9.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaypix View Post

Foxxy: I'm so sorry you're having an "ugh" type of day I know the feeling about the "you should only lose 1-2 lbs / week" but those diets aren't Ketogenic diets that follow that rule. I think of it like this; it doesn't matter how fast I lose it, as long as I slow down enough to hit maintenance. If people can get liposuctioned 10 lbs at a time or whatever, then I can lose 10 lbs in 3-4 weeks without feeling guilty.
Thanks, that is true, along with those on the Biggest Loser lose quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe222 View Post
Foxxy,
I would go take a nap if I were feeling as you do. I do have days like that. Another good thing would be to go to a bookstore and find something really interesting to read and just lose yourself in a fun book. Keep drinking your water and just spend time recouping and regrouping. These times can be viewed as special times, time when you need to just step back and do nothing. I'm willing to bet you rarely do nothing, you are probably up and about, going and doing, all the time. Take this time as a mini vacation.
Maybe I should read "50 Shades of Grey!" LOL!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unwaver1ng View Post
I undstand that worry. I just keep reminding myself that this is highly recommended by my clinic and my doctor has done it as well herself. My advice to you is to focus on one day at a time (original, right?) also, let yourself of the hook. You can have a down day today! Go back to bed, read a book, or veg out in front of the TV.
~Jenni
Wish I could go to bed, but I had to work the entire day until 9pm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPath View Post
Foxxybrown...

Stick with this. You body is telling you to rest! You are doing great. The AMAZING energy will come....I promise!!!! It took a while for me. I did not feel like a rock star until I was in to my second month...and now, YAY...I feel AMAZING!!!! You really need to listen to your body. Accept that you feel BLAH, have some salt, drink water, and try to relax! Blah is not from IP...it is from your body making changes and dealing with the healthy plan you are on! Believe in yourself and believe in your body!!!! You got this!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana B View Post
WI today, down 3 more lbs. and 1.25 inches, I love IP! And, just about to ONEderland!
I'm the same weight too!!! Just 4 more pounds!!!

Well, I worked all day and the day got better for me. Feeling better. Just had to deal with a crazy ex, but other than that it was better. I'm just resting and waiting for my weigh in on Thursday. I rather be at a healthy weight than to let people bother me about my methods. I have to do it for me. But hopefully you all with have a happy 4th!! I know I plan too!
Old 07-03-2012, 10:31 PM   #133  

S/C/G: 280/Ticker/190

Height: 5'10"

Hey everyone! I'm on day 2! I'm looking for some ladies to chat with about the diet to keep me going!
Old 07-03-2012, 10:41 PM   #134  
04/23/12~Kara

Default Nsv Nsv Nsv!!!

So I made it through my day, and I can't tell you all how proud I am right now. So I took pics of the fact that I did the 2nd bedroom and turned it into the pet room last night (see pics from yesterday's thread) and I said I was gonna turn my master bedroom into an oasis and make it clean and beautiful, AND I DID! I even cleaned my master bathroom so it's not all furry (need to do the rugs still but can't wash/dry due to the flipping heat).

Not only that, but I cleaned out my closet, getting a ton of stuff ready to go to Goodwill and get donated...on second thought, anyone need business casual stuff size 14 skirts/pants, also have size large and 1x shirts...oh and the pants are all size LONG (cuz I be a leggy woman!). So here's the NSV...i was cleaning out my closet and I came across my wedding reception dress. Yes I wore two dresses the night of my wedding; a traditional one with train which is vacuum boxed or whatever, and a marilyn monroe style slinky piece (I was 21, give a girl a break! lol). So I had a wild hair up my a** and decided to try the dress on. I know I can't wear size 10 pants, but hey whatever right? THE DRESS FITS! Well, almost, up to my breasts, which I know have grown since the age of 21 lol! Here's me when I was 21 in the dress (yes DH is singing to me)

Here's my "actual" wedding dress I wore the first 10 minutes of the reception before stepping all over myself...

Yes I' going down memory lane tonight apparently...7 years ago...it'll be 8 next March.

And yes I cut the dang tag off so I don't know what size the actual dress is, but this tells me that I am nearing the point of the year of my marriage...one year before the reception...holy crap!

Sorry I just had to get all this out there while my excitement is fresh!

Last edited by Kaypix; 07-03-2012 at 10:46 PM.
Old 07-03-2012, 10:44 PM   #135  
04/23/12~Kara

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindseyTradeChic View Post
Hey everyone! I'm on day 2! I'm looking for some ladies to chat with about the diet to keep me going!

Welcome to the forums Lindsey, this place is absolutely awesome and an essential part of succeeding in IP.
Closed Thread