Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2012, 10:55 PM   #136  

S/C/G: 328.2/205/178

Height: 5'8"

kaykpix, talk about your non scale victory! How awesome is that?!
Old 07-03-2012, 11:05 PM   #137  

Default Ideal Protein Week 1

I have lost 8 lbs so far on W1 of IP diet. I hope to lose 12 more in two weeks. We'll see how it goes!!!!
Old 07-03-2012, 11:18 PM   #138  
Starting Over

S/C/G: 234/234/150

Height: 5 feet 4 inches

Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone can help me. I just bought the IP Collagen and I'm wondering how to take it. I've been told two different ways. First one is I can take it everyday and it doesn't replace a packet and second is only take it every second day and it does replace a packet. Please help!
Old 07-03-2012, 11:51 PM   #139  
WillSmashFat

S/C/G: 204/162/150

Height: 5'2.5"

Ipdivajen - Shannon, the new pic is awesome! You look great!
Old 07-04-2012, 03:54 AM   #140  
Ideal Protein April 27/12

S/C/G: 215 / Ticker / 165

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaypix View Post
So I made it through my day, and I can't tell you all how proud I am right now. So I took pics of the fact that I did the 2nd bedroom and turned it into the pet room last night (see pics from yesterday's thread) and I said I was gonna turn my master bedroom into an oasis and make it clean and beautiful, AND I DID! I even cleaned my master bathroom so it's not all furry (need to do the rugs still but can't wash/dry due to the flipping heat).

Not only that, but I cleaned out my closet, getting a ton of stuff ready to go to Goodwill and get donated...on second thought, anyone need business casual stuff size 14 skirts/pants, also have size large and 1x shirts...oh and the pants are all size LONG (cuz I be a leggy woman!). So here's the NSV...i was cleaning out my closet and I came across my wedding reception dress. Yes I wore two dresses the night of my wedding; a traditional one with train which is vacuum boxed or whatever, and a marilyn monroe style slinky piece (I was 21, give a girl a break! lol). So I had a wild hair up my a** and decided to try the dress on. I know I can't wear size 10 pants, but hey whatever right? THE DRESS FITS! Well, almost, up to my breasts, which I know have grown since the age of 21 lol! Here's me when I was 21 in the dress (yes DH is singing to me)

Here's my "actual" wedding dress I wore the first 10 minutes of the reception before stepping all over myself...

Yes I' going down memory lane tonight apparently...7 years ago...it'll be 8 next March.

And yes I cut the dang tag off so I don't know what size the actual dress is, but this tells me that I am nearing the point of the year of my marriage...one year before the reception...holy crap!

Sorry I just had to get all this out there while my excitement is fresh!
Those pics are great but im waiting for the chaps pic in Sturgis....just sayin
Old 07-04-2012, 09:16 AM   #141  

Quote:
Originally Posted by willsmashfat View Post
Ipdivajen - Shannon, the new pic is awesome! You look great!
Thanks so much!!!
Old 07-04-2012, 09:19 AM   #142  
Healthy Living :)

S/C/G: 235/*see ticker*/155

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindseyTradeChic View Post
Hey everyone! I'm on day 2! I'm looking for some ladies to chat with about the diet to keep me going!

AND
Old 07-04-2012, 09:21 AM   #143  
Healthy Living :)

S/C/G: 235/*see ticker*/155

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmg0036 View Post
I have lost 8 lbs so far on W1 of IP diet. I hope to lose 12 more in two weeks. We'll see how it goes!!!!
!!!!!
Old 07-04-2012, 09:24 AM   #144  

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkp888 View Post
Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone can help me. I just bought the IP Collagen and I'm wondering how to take it. I've been told two different ways. First one is I can take it everyday and it doesn't replace a packet and second is only take it every second day and it does replace a packet. Please help!
I answered your question in today's daily thread, just in case you come back looking for a response!

And you look fan-freakin-tastic, by the way! Congrats!!
Old 07-04-2012, 09:27 AM   #145  
IP Round #3: 11/14/2023

S/C/G: 210/184/145

Height: 5'5"/49yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longhorn Energy View Post
Those pics are great but im waiting for the chaps pic in Sturgis....just sayin
Iced coffee...out the nose!
Old 07-04-2012, 10:02 AM   #146  
Started IP 3/26/12

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPdivajen View Post
Aw, thanks! Stoopid scale indeed. Will keep taking deep breaths and try not to let it bug me. Easier said than done but still!
Fantastic! Just noticed that you got your scale moving down again! Love your new pic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkp888 View Post
Love the pics! What a difference. Great job.
Old 07-04-2012, 08:04 PM   #147  
Started IP 7/3/12

S/C/G: 268/257.5/135

Height: 5' 7.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlucas View Post
Update-
I did get a call at lunch on my way to my IP WI appointment, and my blood work is all normal and my blood sugar was 82, no sign of diabetese like i thought, and just another nail in the coffin that my DR is a dumb b'tch. LOL in a nice way i mean. She wasn't in but had her RN call me to give me the results... but also had her inform me that she needs to talk to me more regarding... wonderful. I sit and wait... since tomorrow is the 4th i'm sure i wont hear from her till Monday. sigh... :/

AND THEN... i show up at my IP appt.. well guess what, my coach is not there. My new coach i should say. She cancelled my appt and did not think to tell me. Even though last tuesday i called to cancel my appointment since my car broke down and was getting fixed and i was not able to make it. She could not give the curtisy to call me and let me know that she was going to cancel the effin apt. Nice.. and she doesnt hae me scheduled till the 17th. Which is funny since i was supposed to be sceduled till the 9th. Since i book 4 weeks out. So i havent not seen a coach in 3 weeks! I couldnt even buy food. So ... again.. i'm a happy effin camper! and yes.. i'm breathing!
I'm just beginning and am so grateful that my very good friend is a PA and in charge of the IP program at their clinic. I wish everyone could have a good friend in health care!
Closed Thread