3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Questions about Splenda (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/262138-questions-about-splenda.html)

cathomp31 07-02-2012 08:55 PM

Questions about Splenda

Yesterday was a hard day for me..

I was Hungry all day.. And I was Craving Sweets all day. So I took a Splenda Packet and put it in my Water Bottle, after I did that My hunger and Craving for sweets went away..

What would be considered the amount allowed on IP, for a Splenda Packet..

I had one packet in my Morning Coffee, and one on the Water Bottle

2 days after I started IP my 76 Year old Dad was in a Pretty Bad Accident. And I managed to stick to the Diet.. I just started a week ago..

So I have decided that after I had the run in with my Coach, It was just me being in a emotional state thinking about my Dad..

Ravenswood2012 07-02-2012 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cathomp31 (Post 4391623)

I was Hungry all day.. And I was Craving Sweets all day. So I took a Splenda Packet and put it in my Water Bottle, after I did that My hunger and Craving for sweets went away..

2 days after I started IP my 76 Year old Dad was in a Pretty Bad Accident. And I managed to stick to the Diet.. I just started a week ago..

So I have decided that after I had the run in with my Coach, It was just me being in a emotional state thinking about my Dad..

Most coaches want us to keep the "extras" (like WF & Splenda) to around 4 -6 per/day.

Good Luck :)

SewingMomma 07-02-2012 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cathomp31 (Post 4391623)

My clinic allows 3 packets of Splenda per day, so you should be fine.

paulimapi 07-02-2012 09:31 PM

I try to stay under 4 if I'm having a restricted that day, but if I'm not, I allow myself a bit more so I can have another cup of tea or something.

LizRR 07-02-2012 11:49 PM

My coach told me to try to keep it under 6 servings of extras a day (Splenda, Stevia, Walden Farms, etc), but honestly - this is your first few weeks I wouldn't worry to much about going over right now if it helps you get over your cravings. These are the WORST of it I swear! Just make it over the 2 week hump!