Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2012, 02:33 PM   #61  
Started IP 11/28/2011

S/C/G: 260.8/144/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Still kinda freaking me out.....lol.....my top part is small but bottom isn't so its going to be to get adjusted to my body. I told my mom this morning that my bones are starting to poke out like crazy and I don't like that. She said well you may be where you need to be..I said nope....not yet!.....lol
Congrats on the fantastic loss!!!! Less than 20 pounds to go!!! Woo Hoo!
Old 07-03-2012, 02:34 PM   #62  
Started IP 3/26/12

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizRR View Post
LOL - agree with you 10000000%! This is seriously a 'miracle program' - I don't know why IP isn't more mainstream, it's quick, easy, I feel great, and I'm dropping sizes faster than I can go potty..

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE WI!
ITA - it's rather odd really. But I think I read that they only market themselves through word of mouth? I hadn't heard of it until I accidentally found it while googling locally. Back in late March, I was contemplating working with a nutritionist to help get me back on track with a weight loss program - and it was totally by accident that I stumbled over the local IP clinic. Who knew? And I really thought I knew about ALL the available diets out there.
Old 07-03-2012, 02:56 PM   #63  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by evepet View Post
ITA - it's rather odd really. But I think I read that they only market themselves through word of mouth? I hadn't heard of it until I accidentally found it while googling locally. Back in late March, I was contemplating working with a nutritionist to help get me back on track with a weight loss program - and it was totally by accident that I stumbled over the local IP clinic. Who knew? And I really thought I knew about ALL the available diets out there.
Yup word of mouth is how they want it to be. It sucks because there are SOOOOOOO many people who would benefit from it....I am passing out business cards for the clinic like crazy! I have 22 clients right now...I want 50+ I want to stay busy ALL the time....lol
Old 07-03-2012, 03:15 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 195/162/135 Before IP 225

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Yup word of mouth is how they want it to be. It sucks because there are SOOOOOOO many people who would benefit from it....I am passing out business cards for the clinic like crazy! I have 22 clients right now...I want 50+ I want to stay busy ALL the time....lol
It really is too bad that it is only word of mouth. I found out from a guy I work with who had lost a ton of weight and he told me about it. After I started I found out an old friend had gone on it as well. I think it is a miracle program and it is too bad that more people don't have access to it. It has literally saved my life. It was a freak accident that I stumbled on to this forum also. Anyway God works in mysterious ways and gives us what we need. I sure appreciate all of you here at 3FC's forum and love the friendships with you all!
Old 07-03-2012, 03:22 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadu View Post
Good morning you all

Today I am off to Bj's Club to pick up hot dogs, burgers, snacks, waters & soda for 225 people. (While I am there I will pick up tons of powerade zero & EAS shakes). Our party is a week from Saturday, so it is going to get really crazy around here starting next week. The only thing I am sweating is the weather.. please.. NO RAIN!

And tonight I am going to the live taping of Americas got talent.. should be fun, I have never been to a live taping of a tv show before.

Have a great day everybody.
Hey there sunshine! I lurk...I know you're trying hard to limit your online time - BUT 7 LBS!!! WOOT WOOT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by salmongirl View Post
Wuv - I can't believe how time flies either! I feel like a new person and it really has been only 6 months. If you would have told me last december that I would feel this good and loosing 70 lbs would be this easy and quick I would have thought you were trying to sell me the Brooklyn Bridge! But I really do think that this forum has inspired me and you play such an amazing role in it all! Thank you!
70 smackers, awesome hey! Someone once did tell me "it will only take a year" and I didn't believe it....(long before IP)....I made a poster "it will only take a year" and eventually threw it out. Wish I still had it! LOL

Quote:

Well I WI this morning because we are closed tomorrow AND I am DOWN 3 more lbs!!!....that is right, 219lbs!!......woohooo....what a feeling this is...its going to be a good 4th of July, I have a lot to celebrate!
WHOOP WHOOP - awesome Wuv!!! 219...well DONE!

Quote:
LOL - agree with you 10000000%! This is seriously a 'miracle program' - I don't know why IP isn't more mainstream, it's quick, easy, I feel great, and I'm dropping sizes faster than I can go potty!
LMAO!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
Same here. It's like the best kept secret in town. No one here has ever heard of it, but there are three clinics here in Austin. The other day I was at the movies and this mother and son where sitting next to us and eating a TON of food. This was a movie theater that also has a restaurant that brings food to your seats while you watch the movie. The mom and son where both really big, especially the mom, and truthfully I was getting kind of grossed out by the amount of food the waitress kept bringing them. While I was sipping on my bottle water and eating my bar, I so wanted to lean over and tell them about IP.
I like to 'think' that it's a program for a specific personality...I still have people turn their noses up at me when I describe how I did it... Some of those same people are on "U Weight Loss" and doing it...I didn't turn my nose up at them. Whatever it takes to help you get it off...I don't care what you do. But I do want to tell EVERYONE!!!

HOWEVER, I do find that more people watch what I eat now...and I don't remember being aware of that when I was 300 lbs...maybe I just learned to ignore it. But I'm definately more 'watched' by extended family and acquaintances .

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompattie View Post
Good morning my buddies!! Checking in from the campground! Having a blast, getting ready to head to the beach...cooler packed with salad for moi and a bar! It's gonna be a hot one today! Damn TOM has shown upn3 times in 2 months now and I'm on depo so this release of hormones is making me crazy!! Oh well,gotta be reassured that it's working. Poor DH though. Setting up the camper yesterday was not fun and I was *****y! Lol! Have a great day!!!
JEALOUS!!! I wanna be out at the lake...

VIP went through the wringer a few times with my hormones...I did eventually appologize but did say I would only take 75% of the responsibility as he doesn't always help himself!

So this past weekend VIP's son looked me straight in the eye and said "you are looking old, since you've lost weight, you're looking REALLY old"...which is interesting considering three weeks before I had to show him pictures of me before because he couldn't remember what I looked like and didn't believe me that I had lost weight (he's 9)...so someone has been discussing me around her son...she's bigger then I ever was, but I'd never say THAT around his little ears.

Last edited by Ishbel; 07-03-2012 at 03:23 PM.
Old 07-03-2012, 04:24 PM   #66  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishbel View Post
So this past weekend VIP's son looked me straight in the eye and said "you are looking old, since you've lost weight, you're looking REALLY old"...which is interesting considering three weeks before I had to show him pictures of me before because he couldn't remember what I looked like and didn't believe me that I had lost weight (he's 9)...so someone has been discussing me around her son...she's bigger then I ever was, but I'd never say THAT around his little ears.
tsk tsk tsk....sounds like a green eyed monster if i ever heard one!!

know what i think???

I THINK YOU ARE BEAUTiFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-03-2012, 05:20 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post

know what i think???

YOU ARE SO AWESOME, you totally made my day today!!! :

(I love pink!)
Old 07-03-2012, 05:37 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 196.6/130/134

Height: 5'2

Quote:

(I love pink!)
GORGEOUS!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-03-2012, 06:38 PM   #69  

S/C/G: 197.5/143.2/145

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:

know what i think???

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!
Old 07-03-2012, 07:02 PM   #70  
IP Round #3: 11/14/2023

S/C/G: 210/184/145

Height: 5'5"/49yo

Quote:

(I love pink!)
I'd say something, but don't want to get caught up in another love triangle!
Old 07-03-2012, 07:37 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 294.6/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Awww Ishbel, you are absolutely gorgeous, of course she's jealous, how could she not!
Old 07-03-2012, 08:16 PM   #72  

S/C/G: 168/138/130

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaMaZu View Post
Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!
SO AGREE!!!!!!]
Old 07-03-2012, 08:51 PM   #73  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darralyn View Post
It really is too bad that it is only word of mouth. I found out from a guy I work with who had lost a ton of weight and he told me about it. After I started I found out an old friend had gone on it as well. I think it is a miracle program and it is too bad that more people don't have access to it. It has literally saved my life. It was a freak accident that I stumbled on to this forum also. Anyway God works in mysterious ways and gives us what we need. I sure appreciate all of you here at 3FC's forum and love the friendships with you all!
God does work in mysterious ways... I always say I had to get cancer to find out about IP. I never heard about it before my oncologist did the program herself and told me, and all of her overweight patients about it.

Quote:

My husband was watching me scroll through the thread and when he saw your picture he said, "Wow, she looks fantastic!!!"
Old 07-03-2012, 09:01 PM   #74  
Ideal Protein April 27/12

S/C/G: 215 / Ticker / 165

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
I'd say something, but don't want to get caught up in another love triangle!
Awwww, cmon...
Old 07-03-2012, 09:53 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 250/225(First Goal)

Height: 5'8"

Default WI today

WI today, down 3 more lbs. and 1.25 inches, I love IP! ONEderland here I come!
Closed Thread