Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2012, 10:36 PM   #76  
Started IP 11/28/2011

S/C/G: 260.8/144/150

Height: 5'4"

Great job! Onederland will be here before you know it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana B View Post
WI today, down 3 more lbs. and 1.25 inches, I love IP! ONEderland here I come!
Old 07-03-2012, 10:53 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 205.6/145.2/140

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPath View Post
I just felt the need to share that my cravings only lasted that one night. And, now, in looking back, I think they scared me because I did not think of them as TOM related, but as a weakness in me!!!! I am not weak, I need to remember that the next time I get them!!! And, I need to remember that they only lasted a few hours and then they were gone....SIMPLE.
Also, I seem to have pre-Tom stuff, you know the momentary cravings, a little bit of bloat, cramps.....and then no TOM. He just lurks!!!!!!!
I swear I typically have TOM related symptoms two weeks out of every 4...the build up week and the week of. That is not being on IP...being on IP...well those lovely stored hormones have been a pleasure to say goodbye to.
Old 07-03-2012, 11:09 PM   #78  

S/C/G: 205.6/145.2/140

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post
tsk tsk tsk....sounds like a green eyed monster if i ever heard one!!

know what i think???

I THINK YOU ARE BEAUTiFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are gorgeous! You look young and vivacious...I agree with rainbowsmiles!
Old 07-04-2012, 12:33 AM   #79  
IP Round #3: 11/14/2023

S/C/G: 210/184/145

Height: 5'5"/49yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meadow Wheeler View Post
I swear I typically have TOM related symptoms two weeks out of every 4...the build up week and the week of. That is not being on IP...being on IP...well those lovely stored hormones have been a pleasure to say goodbye to.
Me too! It's crazy... these stinking hormones!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longhorn Energy View Post
Awwww, cmon...
LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPath View Post
I just felt the need to share that my cravings only lasted that one night. And, now, in looking back, I think they scared me because I did not think of them as TOM related, but as a weakness in me!!!! I am not weak, I need to remember that the next time I get them!!! And, I need to remember that they only lasted a few hours and then they were gone....SIMPLE.
Also, I seem to have pre-Tom stuff, you know the momentary cravings, a little bit of bloat, cramps.....and then no TOM. He just lurks!!!!!!!
I have times like that, I think we all have! Looking back, my chocolate soy puff craziness was actually around then. I had avoided them for months afterwards for the same 'I am weak' reason, but finally got them again this week, and I love them and don't have the same craving/binginess.
Old 07-04-2012, 01:11 AM   #80  
Started IP June 28th

S/C/G: 247.4/189/167.4

Height: 5'9"

Well, I learned a valuable lesson today...always be prepared. My husband and I went to see fireworks at the golf club and left the house around 5:30. I had a late lunch around 2 so didn't give a thought to dinner. Come 9pm I was hungry. I ate a hot dog no bun, best option out there, every other meat option was smothered in BBQ sauce. From now on there will be an IP bar in m purse or I will plan ahead better. Oh well, day 6 rookie mistake, live and learn.
Old 07-04-2012, 07:21 AM   #81  
Restart IP 12/26/14

Height: 5' 3"

Rainbow - Look at your progress in your pics! you look great. There is no way that people didnt notice your loss at your weekend gathering. I dont know Why they chose not to congratulate you but it is very noticeable. Keep it up pretty lady.

Wuv - less then 20 lbs to GOAL!!!!!!! whoooo hoooooooooo, you must be thrilled!

Dana - yes the party is at my house and I have no idea how they all fit.. but somehow they do. The head count is up to about 243 now ( my DH has got to stop asking everyone he meets to come, lol)

Ishbel - Thanks for the WOOT WOOT ha ha. I am close to goal but I think it may need to be lowered another 10 pounds. I am just not content where I am yet.
It sounds like the Green eyed monster is talking about you.. Look at your pics..... You are beautiful and your a sweetheart too. Its a shame that she has to bring a 9 year old into her inner battle though.

Diana - whooo hooooooooooo you are kicking it

We had a good time at the live show last night. It was very interesting to see the behind the scenes stuff that goes on. I did alot of people watching. I would see bigger people and think, oh.. they need IP. I would see thinner people and think.. oh, I need IP. hahahahaha. I did catch some dudes checking me out though. I am not all that comfortable with this like I was in my 20's. Maybe I will never be again.. I dont know if it is an age thing or a weight thing. anyhow.. I have decided to limit access to the internet once a day in the am with my coffee at least till the summer is over so untill tomorrow, Have a great day everybody.

Last edited by Cadu; 07-05-2012 at 12:36 PM.
Old 07-04-2012, 07:42 AM   #82  
Started IP Jan 14/12

S/C/G: 242/ticker/140

Height: 5'7"

Good Morning and Happy Independence Day to all of you south of the border

Hope you have a great OP Day!
Old 07-04-2012, 08:25 AM   #83  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Happy 4th everyone! Be safe..
Old 07-04-2012, 08:56 AM   #84  

S/C/G: 168/138/130

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadu View Post
I did catch some dudes checking me out though. I am not all that comfortable with this like I was in my 20's. Maybe I will never be again.. I dont know if it is an age thing or a weight thing. anyhow.. I have decided to limit access to the internet once a day in the am with my coffee at least till the summer is over so untill tomorrow, Have a great day everybody.
Cadu,

I think we don't like people looking at us...gawking...so even though we know it is more positive, our minds have not yet caught up with out bodies. We still react to it the same way.

I never like a lot of attention. So I get how you are feeling about being "checked out". Afterwards you can say, wow! Positive attention for a change. But the first reaction can be one of embarrassment.

But, I have to say you look just stunning! Way to go, girl
Old 07-04-2012, 10:33 AM   #85  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

You guys are all so awesome thanks for all the wonderful praise yesterday!

The little guy is a truth teller and sometimes doesn't know the fine line between truth and being rude. That said I don't think I look old, but he apparently might think it due to convsersations in his mom's household.

So I used it as an opportunity to say "buddy, remember when we talked about how sometimes telling the truth isn't always the 'nice' thing to say etc etc" I love that he's a truth teller but sometimes he doesn't help himself make friends because he says what's in his head to much without thinking of others feelings (apparently like his mom lol). SO, adapt and overcome, using it as a learning experience was the best response I had at the time lol.

I let him think what he wants to think...20 minutes previous we were picking out sunglasses and he gave me a strange interested look and I said "Do I look good" he said "....well....yah kinda" and then he wanted the same pair I bought (so we bought a pair together)

...so he's just over heard someone talking and she and her family can have their opinions...whatever makes them feel better....

HAPPY USA DAY!!!

Last edited by Ishbel; 07-04-2012 at 10:33 AM.
Old 07-04-2012, 10:36 AM   #86  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meadow Wheeler View Post
good morning sunshine happy 4th to you!! i think that aspect of this protocol is one of the hardest for me to deal with...that, and taking all the pills!!! hope you have a beautiful day....we are off to celebrate and so happy to have my grandsons here this year!!,,,,this is the last full day...and i will surely miss all their laughter, but not the pizza rolls!! hahaha i am proud though, not a bite of any of their goodies went into my mouth!! and all week they have had tons of goodies!! but that's what grandmas are for!! tee hee!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizRR View Post
my chocolate soy puff craziness was actually around then. I had avoided them for months afterwards for the same 'I am weak' reason, but finally got them again this week, and I love them and don't have the same craving/binginess.
i LOVE the chocolate soy puffs....i keep them in the freezer!!! i keep an open packet in a container (but i have good restraint) because sometimes you just want that little something...and i will go an have maybe 3-4 puffs. and that is enough to satisfy me...and that one pack will last over a week!! its kinda like having that dinner mint after dinner....or that tiny taste of chocolate before bed. but i wouldn't advise it for someone without control cause those chocolate puffs are deeee-licious!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassyc1979 View Post
Well, I learned a valuable lesson today...always be prepared. My husband and I went to see fireworks at the golf club and left the house around 5:30. I had a late lunch around 2 so didn't give a thought to dinner. Come 9pm I was hungry. I ate a hot dog no bun, best option out there, every other meat option was smothered in BBQ sauce. From now on there will be an IP bar in m purse or I will plan ahead better. Oh well, day 6 rookie mistake, live and learn.
wooot woot way to go, staying in control!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadu View Post
Rainbow - Look at your progress in your pics! you look great. There is no way that people didnt notice your loss at your weekend gathering. I dont know Why they chose not to congratulate you but it is very noticeable. Keep it up pretty lady.

well thank you so much!!!! i got the idea of doing my pics like yours and its nice to see progression in the stages....my face has changed more than my rear end but eh...whats a girl to do!! haha eventually that backside will have to yield too!!! i hope!! haha

Dana - yes the party is at my house and I have no idea how they all fit.. but somehow they do. The head count is up to about 243 now ( my DH has got to stop asking everyone he meets to come, lol) If interested you can check out some pictures on our website http://60sparty.com/index.html

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when you throw a party...YOU THROW A PAR-TAY!!!!!!!!! now i REALLY WANT TO COME!! haha what a blast!! love the bandstand, did you paint that?? and that GROOVY hippie stand is awesome!! i love it!!! have a lot of fun gf!!! wow!!!

We had a good time at the live show last night. It was very interesting to see the behind the scenes stuff that goes on. I did alot of people watching. I would see bigger people and think, oh.. they need IP. I would see thinner people and think.. oh, I need IP. hahahahaha. I did catch some dudes checking me out though. I am not all that comfortable with this like I was in my 20's. Maybe I will never be again.. I dont know if it is an age thing or a weight thing. anyhow.. I have decided to limit access to the internet once a day in the am with my coffee at least till the summer is over so untill tomorrow, Have a great day everybody.
well duh....WHO WOULDN'T LOOK AT YOU ... GORGEOUS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by northernfawn View Post
Good Morning and Happy Independence Day to all of you south of the border

Hope you have a great OP Day!
YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY TOO!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
Happy 4th everyone! Be safe..
happy 4th dana!!
Old 07-04-2012, 10:39 AM   #87  
Feed Your Freedom

Ishbel.....happy 4th beautiful lady!!!

Last edited by rainbowsmiles; 07-04-2012 at 10:40 AM.
Old 07-04-2012, 10:41 AM   #88  

S/C/G: 196.6/130/134

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana B View Post
WI today, down 3 more lbs. and 1.25 inches, I love IP! ONEderland here I come!
Diana B......LOOK AT YOU! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! THANKS FOR SHARING!!!!!
WOOHOO!!!!
Old 07-04-2012, 10:42 AM   #89  

S/C/G: High-258/224.5/135

Height: 5' 4"

Hey everyone...back from vacation! Being off IP and on the road with family for a month was NOT good for my weight loss effort. But I am back and at it again 100%.

I was only able to read once while I was gone, so I am sure much has happened while I was gone. There is no way I can read all the past posts, so I would love to hear the main changes.
Wuv: were you able to find a job and an apt?
Hi to all the new folks and congratulations on all the SVs and NSVs.

Glad to be home!

Denise
Old 07-04-2012, 10:47 AM   #90  
Feed Your Freedom

NewPath.....HAVE A great 4TH!!! LOVIN' THAT SMILE!!

Cadu....WOW WOW!!!!!! Just looked at more photos of your halloween yard, totally impressive!!!!!!!!!! SO CREATIVE!!!!!!!!!!!! wow!!!! i bet all the kids LOVE to come to your house!!!! YOU TOTALLY ROCK!!!
Closed Thread