Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2012, 12:23 PM   #436  
Began IP 06/28/12

S/C/G: 332.5/308.5/160

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delgen View Post
Pacia, that is awesome! You got this IP thing! You are so committed (in your dreams) LOL

I have had dreams like that too. It is so nice to actually wake up!
Delgen, Thank you! lol
Old 07-13-2012, 12:28 PM   #437  

S/C/G: 196.6/130/134

Height: 5'2

Default Bump in the Road?

Good morning everyone. I am experiencing a few bumps, of the unusual kind. I am not cheating, per se, but I am having a very difficult time eating everything that I am supposed to eat, and taking all of my vitamins. Yesterday and today, well I feel rather crumby. I think that I just do not really feel like eating, kind of lost interest...do not know how to explain it. I am really tired and lethargic. I have a lot to do, otherwise I would take a big old nap!
I am making sure that I am eating my protein and drinking...but the veges have gone south...probably eating about 2 cups instead of four.
What's going on? Has anyone ever felt like this for a few days? I have been doing the salt lick, and that helps a little.
I feel like my body is just catching up with the weight loss and maybe I just feel less energetic because I need to rest?
I love you all and hope that you are having a Fantastical day!
Old 07-13-2012, 12:38 PM   #438  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPath View Post
Good morning everyone. I am experiencing a few bumps, of the unusual kind. I am not cheating, per se, but I am having a very difficult time eating everything that I am supposed to eat, and taking all of my vitamins. Yesterday and today, well I feel rather crumby. I think that I just do not really feel like eating, kind of lost interest...do not know how to explain it. I am really tired and lethargic. I have a lot to do, otherwise I would take a big old nap!
I am making sure that I am eating my protein and drinking...but the veges have gone south...probably eating about 2 cups instead of four.
What's going on? Has anyone ever felt like this for a few days? I have been doing the salt lick, and that helps a little.
I feel like my body is just catching up with the weight loss and maybe I just feel less energetic because I need to rest?
maybe try a NEW veggie...have you had kale chips yet??
Old 07-13-2012, 12:38 PM   #439  

Quote:
Originally Posted by shathom View Post
I am hoping that I can inspire someone, since I've only been at this for 13 weeks, I still feel kinda like a newbie even though i'm not. Fortunately for me I don't have days that I want to deviate from the IP protocol. I don't even think about cheating, the program was made to work, we are told that it won't work if you don't stick to it, just that simple. Some people think that they can fudge a little cheat here and there and be ok, but isn't that how we all have acted before in diets that were just mediocre? In the end we've failed when we didn't give it 100%. I am doing IP 100% and it is working beautifully for me just like they told me it would and I'm so very glad! In the end "if it aint broke, why try to fix it??"

Oh by the way I average 3 lbs a week so the occasional 5 lbs lost is a bonus!
Girl, you are NO LONGER a newbie!!!!!!!! You ARE one of those INCREDIBLY inspiring people that we all look forward to hearing from!!!!
Old 07-13-2012, 12:41 PM   #440  

S/C/G: 195/162/135 Before IP 225

Height: 5'4"

Hi IPers,
I have been away awhile but only because I have been sick with a summer cold and not very upbeat.
Sounds like many of you are having great weight losses and I am very happy for you all. I am down 4 lbs this week and 1 lb last week. So I am trucking along and staying OP. Miss you all so much but I hate to be a Debby downer so I stay away if I cannot be 100% positive.
Love you all! And continued good job to all!
Old 07-13-2012, 12:52 PM   #441  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darralyn View Post
Hi IPers,
I have been away awhile but only because I have been sick with a summer cold and not very upbeat.
Sounds like many of you are having great weight losses and I am very happy for you all. I am down 4 lbs this week and 1 lb last week. So I am trucking along and staying OP. Miss you all so much but I hate to be a Debby downer so I stay away if I cannot be 100% positive.
THERE you are!!!!!!!!!! I have missed you soooo much! Debby Downer's are allowed here....that is what we are here for, to make the Debby Downer's into
Ursala Uppers!!!!!!!!

GREAT JOB on the truckload of weight loss!!!!
Old 07-13-2012, 12:59 PM   #442  

Quote:
Hi IPers,
ITA with newPath!!!! We have missed you!!!!!! We need each other rain Or shine, sad or happy, cranky Or vibrant!!! HUGS. You have been missed. Hope you feel better soon!!!!
Old 07-13-2012, 01:27 PM   #443  
Feed Your Freedom

Quote:
Hi IPers,
back beautiful lady!!! ooo we have missed you indeed!!! i am with newpath and mompattie....we all have to stick together!!
hope you feel better from being sick but...
OMG!! YOU KILLED YOUR WEIGH-INS!!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-13-2012, 01:41 PM   #444  

S/C/G: 168/138/130

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Yes, I have experienced this. I try to take it easy...and I HAVE taken naps...they can really help!
I think it will pass. Some days I have energy, and some days I just don't. Keep doing your best, and try to ignore it...
or
take a nap!
Old 07-13-2012, 01:53 PM   #445  
Started IP 12 Apr 12

S/C/G: 270/179/170

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Please eat your veggies, you don't want your body to go into starvation mode

Quote:
Girl, you are NO LONGER a newbie!!!!!!!! You ARE one of those INCREDIBLY inspiring people that we all look forward to hearing from!!!!
Thank you for saying that, you made my day

Quote:
Hi IPers,
Hello my friend, you have been missed. Great WIs, glad to have you back

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post

hoping..."HOPING"???? you can stop hoping now and 'KNOW" that you are already inspiring MANY!!! you have inspired me from day 1!!! you are so right...In the end "if it aint broke, why try to fix it??" just keep doing what you are doing!! WE GOT THIS!!

your determination and dedication truly inspire me every single day!! i love your new photos your posted!! YOU ARE ONE AMAZING LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow, this is so humbling, it is great that you feel I am an inspiration, thanks for telling me I couldn't figure out how to link the pic when I was 270lbs in Dec to the one I took the end of June so one is my signature and one is my profile. I am not computer savy at all!
Old 07-13-2012, 02:03 PM   #446  
Start IP (again) 7/31/13

S/C/G: 231.2/224.4/131

Day 3 and still OP 100%

-Jennifer
Old 07-13-2012, 02:12 PM   #447  
Started IP 12 Apr 12

S/C/G: 270/179/170

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by joysh View Post
Wow!!You've reached the 50 pound mark! How awesome! Congrats!
Yes, 50 lbs was my first milestone that I wanted to hit, now on to the next 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beck81 View Post
I agree Shathom on the no cheating. This is the easiest diet in my opinion to not cheat. You know what you can eat and I stick to that. I don't even eat very many salads because I don't have time or too full! Almost 12 weeks and 100%, yea!
Cheating on IP is an expensive detour that I don't care to take

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacia1223 View Post
Shathom-That is so exciting to be able to share your success and help others! Congratulations!

So Wednesday was the first day I had really felt any hunger while being on IP. Normally I would have given into it and gone on a binge but instead I just drank more water and stayed 100% OP. Well that night I had a crazy dream that I was eating off plan and not even realizing it until after I ate it. I was so upset in my dream but then when I woke up I was so happy it didn't actually happen. Later that day I realized what was causing this TOM. This is the first TOM in a long time maybe even ever that I have been able to control myself with food. Yay for me! Hope everyone has a great day!
I can't wait to "testify", thank you I have had a few dreams that I was eating stuff that I used to eat, it's kinda scary until you realize you have NOT cheated, then you are so relieved!
Old 07-13-2012, 02:16 PM   #448  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennlnige View Post
Day 3 and still OP 100%

-Jennifer
Awesome. Now take the word STILL out of that sentence and try again.
Old 07-13-2012, 02:23 PM   #449  
Feed Your Freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompattie View Post
AWESOME MENTALITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I ditto that!!!
Old 07-13-2012, 02:27 PM   #450  
Start IP (again) 7/31/13

S/C/G: 231.2/224.4/131

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompattie View Post
Yes,Yes,Yes I will. Thank You for the reminder. I am 100% OP!!!!!!!!
Closed Thread