Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2012, 06:58 PM   #106  

S/C/G: 185/121/125

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooselover View Post
Week 18 WI update. OMG I lost 4.8 pounds and 1.75 inches this week I amazed myself This is the most I've lost in a single week since week 1. Here are a few of the things I did differnetly this week.

1. I only had 3 restricted foods all week.
2. Drank 18-20 8oz glasses of water almost every day.
3. NO EXERCISE!!!

My body does so much better when I don't exercise. I am so close to my goal I decided I can exercise when I get to maintenance. I think it just slows my losses too much. Oh I feel soooo good right now.
holy crap! that's awesome! well at least you took note of those things, and know that's all ya gotta do! congrats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizRR View Post
Okay - back from WI #18 and I AM SUPER HAPPY!!!!!! I am down a total of -2lb, but I GAINED 4lb of LEAN MASS!!! Also lost -2.5" and -3.7% BODY FAT, OMG, this is the first time I have gotten that trend to change so dramatically! Each week I either maintained or lost a little lean mass - so I am SUPER HAPPY to get that turned around!
i'm glad you got it turned around, too! whatever you're doing, keep it up! congrats! that's awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmuroff1 View Post
Had my weigh in today and i lost 5.8 pounds this week! the scale is finally moving on my 3rd week! for breakfast i had a cranbluegranata mix drink and an iced cafe americano now i just had the chicken patty mix with my raw onions and celery and my water of course. especially since our heat index is up to 110 today! for dinner im thinking about pork chops and steamed broccoli :broccoli: HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT OP DAY!!! <3
see! it may take a little bit, but it WILL catch up if you stick with it! great job! don't let any number (scale, inches, or otherwise) get you down. As long as you stick to the protocol, you WILL MELT away... it just may take one person's body a little longer, that's all good job!!

VET - YOU are AMAZING!! i didn't get a chance to post yesterday, but i was celebrating for you from maryland! 107 is incredible. keep up the good work. you will be at goal in no time!

*** Well i have been reading the posts everyday but havent really posted myself. so a quick hello and congrats to everyone sticking to this thing 100%. i know it's not easy, but it is SO worth it. For those struggling, REALLY try to brush yourself off and move on and get back on and fully commit. the more you allow yourself a little this and that, the more you let your self control slip. DON'T let that happen. YOU are in control of your own life let's do this thing right, shall we?
I've been training all week and it's been going GREAT! i absolutely love it. i have one more week of training then i'll be on my own I'm so glad they gave me this opportunity and that they know i still want to spend the majority of my time at home with my son. It's win win!!
phase 3 has gone ok. i thought i had it down to a T (with all the homework i did the day i started--- and the menu i created). i had a few small hiccups --that i only learned about through training and hearing other dieters' questions and menu ideas. Nothing major and nothing that sabatoged me (i think ? ) anyway.... MAINTENANCE STARTS TUESDAY!! i knew from the start that i wouldn't be on this thing forever... and i knew that there were phases and all that, but i still REALLY CAN'T BELIEVE i'm HERE!! as you all have been saying lately, time does fly.. and the time is here for me to "exercise my new skills and the new me!" i'm just a little nervous, but overall-- i'm so excited. i know i can do this. i know i'll stay in the 120s (or the healthy weight for my age) the rest of my life minus small weight gain from any future pregnancies ugh thank you all so much for being there for me for the past 7 months and thank you for all your continued support! i'll be around hope everyone has a yummy dinner / snack!
Old 06-29-2012, 07:07 PM   #107  

LizzR. That is an amazing WI!!!! Way to go girl!!!! Proud of ya!
Old 06-29-2012, 08:54 PM   #108  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmuroff1 View Post
Had my weigh in today and i lost 5.8 pounds this week! the scale is finally moving on my 3rd week! for breakfast i had a cranbluegranata mix drink and an iced cafe americano now i just had the chicken patty mix with my raw onions and celery and my water of course. especially since our heat index is up to 110 today! for dinner im thinking about pork chops and steamed broccoli :broccoli: HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT OP DAY!!! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by newmom7611 View Post

holy crap! that's awesome! well at least you took note of those things, and know that's all ya gotta do! congrats.

i'm glad you got it turned around, too! whatever you're doing, keep it up! congrats! that's awesome!

VET - YOU are AMAZING!! i didn't get a chance to post yesterday, but i was celebrating for you from maryland! 107 is incredible. keep up the good work. you will be at goal in no time!

*** Well i have been reading the posts everyday but havent really posted myself. so a quick hello and congrats to everyone sticking to this thing 100%. i know it's not easy, but it is SO worth it. For those struggling, REALLY try to brush yourself off and move on and get back on and fully commit. the more you allow yourself a little this and that, the more you let your self control slip. DON'T let that happen. YOU are in control of your own life let's do this thing right, shall we?
I've been training all week and it's been going GREAT! i absolutely love it. i have one more week of training then i'll be on my own I'm so glad they gave me this opportunity and that they know i still want to spend the majority of my time at home with my son. It's win win!!
phase 3 has gone ok. i thought i had it down to a T (with all the homework i did the day i started--- and the menu i created). i had a few small hiccups --that i only learned about through training and hearing other dieters' questions and menu ideas. Nothing major and nothing that sabatoged me (i think ? ) anyway.... MAINTENANCE STARTS TUESDAY!! i knew from the start that i wouldn't be on this thing forever... and i knew that there were phases and all that, but i still REALLY CAN'T BELIEVE i'm HERE!! as you all have been saying lately, time does fly.. and the time is here for me to "exercise my new skills and the new me!" i'm just a little nervous, but overall-- i'm so excited. i know i can do this. i know i'll stay in the 120s (or the healthy weight for my age) the rest of my life minus small weight gain from any future pregnancies ugh thank you all so much for being there for me for the past 7 months and thank you for all your continued support! i'll be around hope everyone has a yummy dinner / snack!
WOW Tuesday is a big day for you. Congratulations on the new beginning.
Old 06-29-2012, 09:05 PM   #109  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

I had a few NSV's today. I walked the kids to the creeme stand about a half mile away. Where they each got a soft serve ice cream. I got my power aid zero. The walk was fun and easy with that little 107# person off my back. When we drove home my son looked at the creeme stand and said it is a perfect night for a creeme. I told him after dinner I had to mow the lawn and then I would walk down to the creeme stand with him and his sisters. He was so excited we were going to walk. He smiled at me and started chattering away!

I also ordered a new duty belt today. I was wearing a 60" belt three months ago when it became obvious that was going to be too big I ordered a 54" belt. Well it took almost a month to arrive and I am already on the second smallest hole on the belt. I had to add holes to the old one three times! I ordered a 50" I'm just now thinking I should have gone with a 48". I'm wearing 50" pants now and they are loose. I will call Monday to correct the order! Being below 50" will be huge for me. It has been soo long. I've always wanted belts a little big because it is easy to put holes in them. Once I get down a little further the belts are a stock item. Now when I order they special order them so the next belt will be from my local cop shop!

Anyone else love Quest Protien Bars? Wow had my second one today. 4 net carbs and peanut butter and jelly, I had a different peanut butter, crunch I think, yesterday. Totally freaking awesome and bigger than the Pure Protien, IP and Proto Thin bars. Tastier too. And I don't think they will melt in my truck this summer!

Last edited by usmcvet; 06-29-2012 at 09:06 PM.
Old 06-29-2012, 09:16 PM   #110  
04/23/12~Kara

S/C/G: 194.8/171.2/135

Height: 5'7"

Hey everyone, I'm struggling a bit here. I'm at my brother in-law's house and they made grilled pineapple for dinner...so I'm starving and smelling rum marinated pineapple grilled with cinnamon on top...I kind of want to cry I have my shake upstairs but there will be burgers at some point so I'm holding out, but still want to cry.
Old 06-29-2012, 09:22 PM   #111  

S/C/G: 231/see ticker/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
I had a few NSV's today. I walked the kids to the creeme stand about a half mile away. Where they each got a soft serve ice cream. I got my power aid zero. The walk was fun and easy with that little 107# person off my back. When we drove home my son looked at the creeme stand and said it is a perfect night for a creeme. I told him after dinner I had to mow the lawn and then I would walk down to the creeme stand with him and his sisters. He was so excited we were going to walk. He smiled at me and started chattering away!

I also ordered a new duty belt today. I was wearing a 60" belt three months ago when it became obvious that was going to be too big I ordered a 54" belt. Well it took almost a month to arrive and I am already on the second smallest hole on the belt. I had to add holes to the old one three times! I ordered a 50" I'm just now thinking I should have gone with a 48". I'm wearing 50" pants now and they are loose. I will call Monday to correct the order! Being below 50" will be huge for me. It has been soo long. I've always wanted belts a little big because it is easy to put holes in them. Once I get down a little further the belts are a stock item. Now when I order they special order them so the next belt will be from my local cop shop!

Anyone else love Quest Protien Bars? Wow had my second one today. 4 net carbs and peanut butter and jelly, I had a different peanut butter, crunch I think, yesterday. Totally freaking awesome and bigger than the Pure Protien, IP and Proto Thin bars. Tastier too. And I don't think they will melt in my truck this summer!
Um, vet?? 107 pounds isn't exactly a little person!!! Great job on the NSVs. Yay on the duty belt. Maybe you want to order an even smaller one if it takes a month to get it. Personally, I need a smaller gun or my pants are gonna fall off. Lol. Yay me. Yay us!!!

Haven't tried the quest bars but googled them last nite. Sound good. Where did u get them?
Old 06-29-2012, 09:26 PM   #112  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaypix View Post
Hey everyone, I'm struggling a bit here. I'm at my brother in-law's house and they made grilled pineapple for dinner...so I'm starving and smelling rum marinated pineapple grilled with cinnamon on top...I kind of want to cry I have my shake upstairs but there will be burgers at some point so I'm holding out, but still want to cry.

Any grilled veggies to munch on? Otherwise have that shake now and the burger later. If it keeps you from the pineapple and is still OP, do it. Drink another glass of water, possibly with mio. Breathe. I get it about the feeling sad. You can grill a whole pineapple when you get done with this!!! I promise they will still be around. U can do this.
Old 06-29-2012, 09:34 PM   #113  
04/23/12~Kara

S/C/G: 194.8/171.2/135

Height: 5'7"

Thanks swim, just needed a reality check. I'm going to drink some water and pray.
Old 06-29-2012, 09:35 PM   #114  
First Day IP 31 May 2012

S/C/G: See ticker

Someone upthread mentioned that using redwine vinegar can keep you from losing. I know that it is off limits on IP so have not partaken, but how in the world can something that has no discernable calories keep someone from losing if they are only eating 850-900 calories a day. It just doesn't make sense to me.

I can understand that it could play with blood sugar and therefore not allow the pancreas the rest we are hoping for, but how it can actually stop weight loss has me confused.
Old 06-29-2012, 09:36 PM   #115  

S/C/G: 178/148/133

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Pretend someone sneezed all over that pineapple...ew...gross. sending you strong positive vibes!
Old 06-29-2012, 09:39 PM   #116  

Quote:
Thanks swim, just needed a reality check. I'm going to drink some water and pray.
Prayers probably work better than all the rest!! Enjoy the party.
Old 06-29-2012, 09:44 PM   #117  
IP Round #3: 11/14/2023

S/C/G: 210/184/145

Height: 5'5"/49yo

Decided to try on my new size 6 dress I bought a few weeks ago for a "goal" and it fit great (new avatar)! Not bad for a 38 year old former fat mom! I asked hubby to take my picture so I could post up and the first thing out of his mouth "You're not putting this on Match.com are you!" ... Oh hubby...you crack me up! I am still super happy from my muscle gain and feeling strong! Have a great Friday night folks - I put my comfy jammies back on and sitting my butt on the couch.
Old 06-29-2012, 09:49 PM   #118  

S/C/G: 170/168/145

Liz, you look amazing!!! You could be an IP poster girl!!
Old 06-29-2012, 09:58 PM   #119  

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizRR View Post
Decided to try on my new size 6 dress I bought a few weeks ago for a "goal" and it fit great (new avatar)! Not bad for a 38 year old former fat mom! I asked hubby to take my picture so I could post up and the first thing out of his mouth "You're not putting this on Match.com are you!" ... Oh hubby...you crack me up! I am still super happy from my muscle gain and feeling strong! Have a great Friday night folks - I put my comfy jammies back on and sitting my butt on the couch.
Gorgeous. You rock.
Old 06-29-2012, 10:05 PM   #120  
First Day IP 31 May 2012

S/C/G: See ticker

Quote:
Any chance your shake is a Pina Colada Smoothie?
Closed Thread