Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2012, 02:36 PM   #271  
IP: 2/28/12-9/1/12
 
LizRR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Plano, Texas
Posts: 2,138

S/C/G: 180/180/145

Height: 5'6"/39yo

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingnutandMe View Post
Thanks for the suggestion Liz. I'm not as saavy on the internet stuff as I am on PC software and tools. I will look into that. Hope to complete it tonight.

Molly
LOL - how did you know I was talking directly to YOU!!! You are the Queen of Recipe Collecting!
LizRR is offline  
Old 09-11-2012, 02:48 PM   #272  
Senior Member
 
Big Daddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Baton Rouge Louisiana
Posts: 265

S/C/G: 330/319/230

Height: 6'-0

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingnutandMe View Post
DH ate a late lunch and I really like for us to eat dinner together, but to tide me over until he starts to get hungry in an hour or so, I tried these. Oh my, what a super snack.

rainbow, you come up with the best recipes.

Molly
Damn it now i have to go home and cook this. can't get it off my mine.
Big Daddy is offline  
Old 09-11-2012, 03:36 PM   #273  
Started IP 1/16/2012
 
WingnutandMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pine Mountain, Georgia & on a little lake in NE Michigan
Posts: 1,179

S/C/G: 291/171.4/175

Height: 5'6"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizRR View Post
LOL - how did you know I was talking directly to YOU!!! You are the Queen of Recipe Collecting!
HA. You're an engineer, I'm an analyst. I analyze absolutely everything and see where it fits and look for holes and gaps. That was already a gap in my mind. You just tied it together for me.

I love recipes, but can't create them like rainbowsmiles. So, I can create a book for all to use.

Molly
WingnutandMe is offline  
Old 09-11-2012, 03:46 PM   #274  
Feed Your Freedom
Thread Starter
 
rainbowsmiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Carolina Girl
Posts: 4,429

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizRR View Post
LOL - how did you know I was talking directly to YOU!!! You are the Queen of Recipe Collecting!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingnutandMe View Post
HA. You're an engineer, I'm an analyst. I analyze absolutely everything and see where it fits and look for holes and gaps. That was already a gap in my mind. You just tied it together for me.

I love recipes, but can't create them like rainbowsmiles. So, I can create a book for all to use.

Molly
and THAT iS PRECiSELY why we all make a good family!!!
we gain from each others strengths!!!
rainbowsmiles is offline  
Old 09-11-2012, 04:23 PM   #275  
Senior Member
 
Big Daddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Baton Rouge Louisiana
Posts: 265

S/C/G: 330/319/230

Height: 6'-0

Default

Rainbow how thick do you cut the Jicama?
Big Daddy is offline  
Old 09-11-2012, 04:24 PM   #276  
Senior Member
 
Big Daddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Baton Rouge Louisiana
Posts: 265

S/C/G: 330/319/230

Height: 6'-0

Default

I willl be making so tonight.
Big Daddy is offline  
Old 09-11-2012, 04:33 PM   #277  
Feed Your Freedom
Thread Starter
 
rainbowsmiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Carolina Girl
Posts: 4,429

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Daddy View Post
Rainbow how thick do you cut the Jicama?
you can slice it any thickness you want...i sliced mine very thin...so the edges got crispy. see the photos.
rainbowsmiles is offline  
Old 09-11-2012, 07:04 PM   #278  
Started IP 1/16/2012
 
WingnutandMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pine Mountain, Georgia & on a little lake in NE Michigan
Posts: 1,179

S/C/G: 291/171.4/175

Height: 5'6"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post
ROASTED PROSCiUTTO & TOFFUTi WRAPPED ASPARAGUS

ELEGANT DiNiNG MADE EASY!! PERFECT FOR ENTERTAiNiNG!!


OMG....SOOOOOOOOOOOooooo DELiCIOUS!!!

**** pleae check with your coaches to see if they allow
prosciutto and toffuti...some coaches do allow them and some don't




this is what i used....simple simple recipe!!



spread a little toffuti onto your prosciutto and add a little pepper
no salt needed as the prosciutto is already salty!!



add 3-4 sprigs of asparagus



roll up!! thats it!! see, simple!!



drizzle with olive oil and add some extra pepper if desired!!
roast at 425 degrees for about 15 mins.



OMG...CRiSPY....SALTY.....ROASTED DELiCiOUSNESS!!!




THIS IS SOOOOO CREAMY GOOD INSIDE!!!



i paired mine with greek chicken on a skewer and seasonal veggies...
zucchini, crook neck yellow squash, and snow peas!!!



WANNABiTE??????

YOU WiLL MAKE THESE OVER AND OVER, I GUARANTEE!!!

ASPARAGUS NEVER TASTED SO GOOD!!!!

Mmmmmmm. Ready to go into the oven.

Had to do some shopping and already had asparagus and the tofutti, so I just picked up the proscuitto and viola, ready to cook and serve with boneless pork chops with WF bbq sauce on the grill. A feast for royalty.

Thanks, rainbow

Molly
WingnutandMe is offline  
Old 09-11-2012, 07:58 PM   #279  
Started IP 1/16/2012
 
WingnutandMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pine Mountain, Georgia & on a little lake in NE Michigan
Posts: 1,179

S/C/G: 291/171.4/175

Height: 5'6"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingnutandMe View Post
Mmmmmmm. Ready to go into the oven.

Had to do some shopping and already had asparagus and the tofutti, so I just picked up the proscuitto and viola, ready to cook and serve with boneless pork chops with WF bbq sauce on the grill. A feast for royalty.

Thanks, rainbow

Molly
DH is sending you rave reviews over this. He can't believe how good it was (gone now).

I'm working on finishing the recipe book. Stayed up too late last night working on it and had to get up at 6AM. I'm tired. Back to work on it though.

Molly
WingnutandMe is offline  
Old 09-11-2012, 08:03 PM   #280  
Feed Your Freedom
Thread Starter
 
rainbowsmiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Carolina Girl
Posts: 4,429

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingnutandMe View Post
DH is sending you rave reviews over this. He can't believe how good it was (gone now).

I'm working on finishing the recipe book. Stayed up too late last night working on it and had to get up at 6AM. I'm tired. Back to work on it though.

Molly
awww tell him thank you!! i can't believe how good it is either...as i DO NOT LIKE ASPARAGUS...or have not liked it cooked any other way. but i try hard to stretch my boundaries especially on the vegetables...so every week, you know i have been trying to create something new. i tell you...this is in the top 10 for sure so far!!
rainbowsmiles is offline  
Old 09-12-2012, 10:37 AM   #281  
Feed Your Freedom
Thread Starter
 
rainbowsmiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Carolina Girl
Posts: 4,429

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Default Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge Stacks

every now and then...i want something chocolaty!!! something peanut buttery!!!.....so you know what that means....

iT'S MiX'N iN THE KiTCH'N TiME!!


PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE FUDGE STACKS



so...how does one make a candy coating ganache and stay legal on IP????
well...this is as close as it gets!!




this is what i used....but i'm sure you could use an IP cappuccino mix too!

FUDGE GANACHE RECIPE
1 TBSP cocoa powder
1 packet Amaretto Mix
dash salt
1/4 tsp baking powder
1 TBSP splenda
2 tsps coconut oil
2 TBSP milk...(i used unsweetened almond milk but regular milk is fine)
1/2 tsp vanilla





mix the dry ingredients together in a small microwavable bowl
set aside



melt coconut oil and vanilla for about 15 secs. in microwave



stir to mix



add your milk



i used unsweetened vanilla almond milk but regular milk is fine



pour into the dry mixture and give a good stir!



stir well...and try not to eat it out of the bowl!!

***MICROWAVE FOR 30 SECONDS...until creamy!!!



pour in 1 packet of IP Peanut Butter Puffs



drop by spoonfuls onto parchment paper
put into fridge until set...about 30 mins



CREAMY.... FUDGY...CRUNCHY....

PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE FUDGE STACKS!!



store in a container IN THE FRIDGE!!!

I KEEP MINE IN THE FREEZER!!!!! YUM!!!!


nibble at your discretion!!
i just have one whenever the urge to have
something chocolaty hits!!


This would be 2 unrestricted servings of 4 stacks each. (due to using 2 packets and averaging the values)



WANNABiTE??????


rainbowsmiles is offline  
Old 09-12-2012, 10:55 AM   #282  
Feed Your Freedom
Thread Starter
 
rainbowsmiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Carolina Girl
Posts: 4,429

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Default CREAMY TOFUTTi PiMENTO CHEESE STUFFED EGG ROLL

i came up with this delicious recipe as a need for something good,
something with protein...something filling yet light...
for me to have BEFORE a work out...like a long 15 mile bike ride!!


CREAMY TOFUTTi PiMENTO CHEESE STUFFED EGG ROLL





this is what i used...
CHECK WITH YOUR OWN COACH before using veggie soy products!!


2 TBSP veggie cheddar shreds....i give them a quick chop
so the pieces are small and won't rip through my egg roll



1 oz tofutti
1 TBSP pimentos (fully squeezed of excess juices)
2 TBSP chopped veggie cheddar shreds
dashes of hot sauce to taste (optional)
.... into a small bowl



mix well and set aside



place 2 egg whites into a small bowl...



THIS STEP IS OPTIONAL....
i just did not care for a plain egg white roll...so...
i add 1 tsp of the yoke...mainly for color...




add some seasonings of your choice...
i added salt, pepper and fresh basil
mix well...



add 1 TBSP of milk and stir well....



i sprayed my skillet with non stick spray
and cooked over medium heat until set...



i slip my spatula under and turn it over for a 30 second cook on
the other side.



this is good just as it is....
stuffed with veggies....or rolled and eaten plain!!
but today i added...my pimento spread!!



spread evenly



roll up!!!



and there you have it!! a lovely creamy roll up!!



creamy on the inside...and cheesy too!!



WANNABiTE??????

ENJOY!








rainbowsmiles is offline  
Old 09-12-2012, 12:01 PM   #283  
Senior Member
 
Big Daddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Baton Rouge Louisiana
Posts: 265

S/C/G: 330/319/230

Height: 6'-0

Default

That looks fantastic.
Big Daddy is offline  
Old 09-12-2012, 04:22 PM   #284  
Member
 
szzanni86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Cranston, RI
Posts: 60

S/C/G: 217.8/ticker/150

Height: 5'3

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post
every now and then...i want something chocolaty!!! something peanut buttery!!!.....so you know what that means....

iT'S MiX'N iN THE KiTCH'N TiME!!


PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE FUDGE STACKS



so...how does one make a candy coating ganache and stay legal on IP????
well...this is as close as it gets!!




this is what i used....but i'm sure you could use an IP cappuccino mix too!

FUDGE GANACHE RECIPE
1 TBSP cocoa powder
1 packet Amaretto Mix
dash salt
1/4 tsp baking powder
1 TBSP splenda
2 tsps coconut oil
2 TBSP milk...(i used unsweetened almond milk but regular milk is fine)
1/2 tsp vanilla





mix the dry ingredients together in a small microwavable bowl
set aside



melt coconut oil and vanilla for about 15 secs. in microwave



stir to mix



add your milk



i used unsweetened vanilla almond milk but regular milk is fine



pour into the dry mixture and give a good stir!



stir well...and try not to eat it out of the bowl!!

***MICROWAVE FOR 30 SECONDS...until creamy!!!



pour in 1 packet of IP Peanut Butter Puffs



drop by spoonfuls onto parchment paper
put into fridge until set...about 30 mins



CREAMY.... FUDGY...CRUNCHY....

PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE FUDGE STACKS!!



store in a container IN THE FRIDGE!!!

I KEEP MINE IN THE FREEZER!!!!! YUM!!!!


nibble at your discretion!!
i just have one whenever the urge to have
something chocolaty hits!!


This would be 2 unrestricted servings of 4 stacks each. (due to using 2 packets and averaging the values)



WANNABiTE??????


Looks delish! Where can I get amaretto mix? Would love to use the real thing but I know that's a no no
szzanni86 is offline  
Old 09-12-2012, 04:59 PM   #285  
Feed Your Freedom
Thread Starter
 
rainbowsmiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Carolina Girl
Posts: 4,429

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by szzanni86 View Post
Looks delish! Where can I get amaretto mix? Would love to use the real thing but I know that's a no no
https://www.nashuanutrition.com/stor...tto-7-box.html
rainbowsmiles is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:08 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.