stomach ache following a cheat meal

• Hi,
    I have been following this program for 6 weeks now and am loosing on average 2 to 3 pounds per week. Last weekend I was at a party and inspite of all the control and checks from hubby and sons I cheated on a dessert..but since then ( saturday night) I have a stomach ache..and my stomach is so bloated...
    I told my coach and my family Dr about this and after checking I was told its indigestion...as my stoach is no longer used to eating heavy food...

My question is has anyone experienced similar thing? any home remedies? Oval helped and took the edge of the discomfort...
  • It's normal, your body is not used to eating so heavy anymore. Just keep staying on Phase 1 and you''ll soon feel better Nothing better for feeling good than eating good! Have some chamomile tea, it helps!
  • Thanks...I will try the tea.
  • you could be allergic to something that you didn't realize you had before IP.
  • Just drink lots of water..You might consider a natural laxative to get things eliminated if you are feeling in that much discomfort..But you are probably experiencing bloat due to all the sugars...Just drink water and tea and stick to phase 1...