A HUGE thank you

• Yesterday I posted about my frustration of staying the same weight for 11 days, it's you folks who kept me motivated and helped me "stay on the wagon," and this morning I had a 3lb loss! It's not that I did anything different yesterday as opposed to the previous 11 days, but as you all (and my coach) have said -- you can't NOT lose weight, but it can take time.

Thank you for the good jiu-jiu and motivating words.
  • Yeah! Just stay OP and keep the faith! If you take the scale too seriously you will drive yourself crazy - you WILL lose, the program WILL work - I don't know exactly why we lose the way we do, but it's seriously crazy the overnight sudden drop. We don't call them Whooshes for nothing!
  • Great! I'm happy for you.
  • Awesome news!
  • Quote: Yesterday I posted about my frustration of staying the same weight for 11 days, it's you folks who kept me motivated and helped me "stay on the wagon," and this morning I had a 3lb loss! It's not that I did anything different yesterday as opposed to the previous 11 days, but as you all (and my coach) have said -- you can't NOT lose weight, but it can take time.

Thank you for the good jiu-jiu and motivating words.
    That's great!
  • Hooray!!!!