Originally Posted by Beck81 View Post
Just got my Signature tracker.
I can't wait to get mine!!!! But in the mean time, I love this little guy:
Old 06-27-2012, 10:08 AM   #32  
Started IP 5/29/12

S/C/G: 220.4/191.2/130

Height: 5'5"

[QUOTE=julied31;4385547]
Lee -- forget about your cheat and keep moving forward - you're doing great!!

[QUOTE]

Thanks I am just so disappointed in myself. This morning I have been totally dragging and I know last night is why.
Your encouragement means everything.
Old 06-27-2012, 10:09 AM   #33  
~John Wayne~ On:6/21/2012

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamalee View Post
Feeling horrible today.

Now, this morning, I feel like I have to start all over Oh, why did I do that? I soooo wish I hadn't.

Just had to share because I am so sad right now. Thanks for listening.

Lee
No need to beat yourself up. Like others have stated, just be 100% OP today and you should be fine. Like I said in another post, I've printed out a photo of myself that I hate, it really shows me why I am in this program. That little photo has saved me from falling off the wagon a couple of times. I just look at it and forget what ever cravings I may get.

You can do this!!
Old 06-27-2012, 10:10 AM   #34  
~John Wayne~ On:6/21/2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimeed3 View Post
Good Morning everyone!!

Day 1 is in the bag. I felt a little hungry that came in little spurts but other than that, so far I feel fine just a little tired.

Good Luck to everyone who have upcoming WI's.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day. Heat Index is suppose to be somewhere between 108-114 today. Only in good ole Louisiana!
Congratulations on Day 1, one more day closer to your goal.

Heat Index here in Louisiana, OMG! I was wanting/needing to cut my grass. Guess I will wait till midnight and use a flashlight. lol

Old 06-27-2012, 10:12 AM   #35  
Started IP 5/29/12

S/C/G: 220.4/191.2/130

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvingprincess View Post
Don't beat yourself up, it happens. You know what to do, pick yourself up, dust yourself off and get back to 100% OP today, and drink lots and lots of water.
Thank you sooo much. Yes, I must move forward, just am disappointed. I was doing so well. Thanks for the reminder about the water. I suppose I should drink more than ever today, huh? Better go fill up my cup

So glad I shared. I have been sitting her really sad for the past 2 hours. I don't tend to put my failures out for all to see.
Thanks everyone for being supportive and encouraging. It makes sharing easier and the burden lighter. Really glad I have this board. You guys are great.
Old 06-27-2012, 10:13 AM   #36  
Started IP 4/4/2012

S/C/G: 267.8/150/150

Height: 5'5'

I just got back from the endocrinologist - he told me that my TSH is in the high range now. I'm not having shakes or racing heartbeat so he's not going to lower it now, but he wants to see me in 4 months to check my levels again.

He told me that I'm loosing at a good rate (of course I want more!).

I had a board meeting last night and we had dinner. I got the filet mignon and the zuccini was supposed to be just saute'd in olive oil, but it had something on it, spices or something so I didn't eat it. I had eaten my cukes for lunch at 5 when I was on my way to New Haven and I had my shake when I got home at 10 and went to bed. So I only had 2 cups of veggies yesterday.

WI tonight. I've been eating a restricted every day for breakfast to see if I can speed up my losses, according to the doctor's scale I didn't loose much this week, but we'll see what my coach's scale says.

TTFN
Old 06-27-2012, 10:15 AM   #37  
Started IP 3/26/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by newmom7611 View Post
evepet- oh honey-- don't do it! i completely understand. i didn't have the stuff for 7 months and i was MISSING it so much. i still wish i could have more than i'm allowed. it's hard to stop some days, but i do. i know the PB2 stuff may be low fat and all, but stay TRUE to phase one and you'll have that REAL peanut butter before you know it. the more you "allow" yourself a little bit of this and just a pinch of that-- the longer you'll be in phase one and the less likely you'll keep the most weight off long term. you've TOTALLY got this. you're almost half way there. PB will be at the finish line waiting for you

you're doing awesome. congrats on you're weigh in! keep going strong
Thanks Newmom. I know. LOL. I'll be strong... Peanut butter will still be around when I get to where I can 'legally' eat it.
Old 06-27-2012, 10:25 AM   #38  

S/C/G: 197/136.4/135

Thumbs up

Quote:
Feeling horrible today. Late last night I cheated for the first time. I had been 100% on program for my first 3 1/2 weeks and last night, I blew it. My sons had friends over all day. I was making food, putting out snacks, some healthy, some not......taking care of teenagers. I was never tempted, didn't desire any of what they had, just went through my day eating OP and drinking my water. Then, last night, as I was sitting with them watching a movie at 11:30pm, I was really hungry. Normally I would long be asleep so I don't ever know I am hungry at night. Well, last night since I was awake and hadn't eaten since snack at 7:30, I was genuinely hungry. I ignored it for a long time, then......I ate some cheese puffs. Then, I ate some more, then some more. I think I ate cheese puffs nonstop for 30 minutes.

Now, this morning, I feel like I have to start all over Oh, why did I do that? I soooo wish I hadn't.

Just had to share because I am so sad right now. Thanks for listening.

Lee

don't beat your self up over the cheat just go back to plan and figure out what you can do next time you find yourself in this position. you are doing great if this is the only cheat you have had with teenagers around.
i know i have boys constantly at my house eating everything i would like.

Old 06-27-2012, 10:32 AM   #39  
Started IP 1/18/2012

S/C/G: 224/149/150

Height: 5'0"

Good morning!

It's beautiful in Illinois, but going to get HOT later. I was so happy that the scale moved this morning.... down to 161 (was up to 163.4 yesterday morning). Not sure I can see the 150's this week with WI tomorrow, but at least I know it will be a loss.

NSV today - wearing size 12 shorts and they fit kinda loose! And a 36D bra and it's not even on the largest setting! WOOT! Gotta love this program!

The before pic in my signature is from our work Christmas card taken in Dec 2011 (a month before I started IP). I despise this picture... I look bloated and uncomfortable. (and I was!) It is on the work refridgerator and it keeps my motivated here. I need a copy of it for the home fridge too! The after was taken a month ago, so I hope I look even better now. Should take another pic!

Have a great day!
Trish
Old 06-27-2012, 10:39 AM   #40  

S/C/G: 208

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Thank you sooo much. Yes, I must move forward, just am disappointed. I was doing so well. Thanks for the reminder about the water. I suppose I should drink more than ever today, huh? Better go fill up my cup

So glad I shared. I have been sitting her really sad for the past 2 hours. I don't tend to put my failures out for all to see.
Thanks everyone for being supportive and encouraging. It makes sharing easier and the burden lighter. Really glad I have this board. You guys are great.
I am glad that we could help when you needed it, God knows everyone has been there for me with acknowledgements, praise etc. We are a little family here so don't feel bad about putting it all out there, we of all people understand. Now go and have yourself a great OP day. Keep truckin

Caren
Old 06-27-2012, 10:51 AM   #41  

S/C/G: 197/136.4/135

Thumbs up

feel real good this morning got on the home scale (in birthday suit) and it said down 6lbs. I weigh in tomorrow afternoon for first week weigh in, hope I do close to that even with clothes on.
i have noticed that my clothes are already fitting differently.
every one keep sending good vibes my weigh and I know I can do this.

Old 06-27-2012, 11:00 AM   #42  
Hard Working Newbie

S/C/G: 377/251/180

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trishak View Post
Good morning!

It's beautiful in Illinois, but going to get HOT later. I was so happy that the scale moved this morning.... down to 161 (was up to 163.4 yesterday morning). Not sure I can see the 150's this week with WI tomorrow, but at least I know it will be a loss.

NSV today - wearing size 12 shorts and they fit kinda loose! And a 36D bra and it's not even on the largest setting! WOOT! Gotta love this program!

The before pic in my signature is from our work Christmas card taken in Dec 2011 (a month before I started IP). I despise this picture... I look bloated and uncomfortable. (and I was!) It is on the work refridgerator and it keeps my motivated here. I need a copy of it for the home fridge too! The after was taken a month ago, so I hope I look even better now. Should take another pic!

Have a great day!
Trish
Trish, I think you look pretty in both of your pictures, but so much happier in the second one. Definitely take a new one! You are so close to goal, I'm sure you will be beaming!
Old 06-27-2012, 11:03 AM   #43  

WI #1 (2nd time around) and I'm down 5.5lbs. I only want to lose 15lbs and hope I can lose the remaining 10 in 2-3weeks.

Good Morning Everyone!!!
Old 06-27-2012, 11:07 AM   #44  
Started IP 2/23/2012

S/C/G: 192.2/142.4/140

Great posts this morning. Love all the NSV's!!! And I am looking forward to all the WI posts later today.

I am so glad my "feelings" are back to normal. My mind had been messing with me for a few weeks. But I got my mind back in the right direction to finish this strong I think my DD starting with alternatives on Monday has helped. I needed to be strong for her. You have helped me too. I am so thankful for this forum. I read it everyday.
Old 06-27-2012, 11:10 AM   #45  
Healthy Living :)

S/C/G: 235/*see ticker*/155

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimeed3 View Post
Good Morning everyone!!

Day 1 is in the bag. I felt a little hungry that came in little spurts but other than that, so far I feel fine just a little tired.

Good Luck to everyone who have upcoming WI's.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day. Heat Index is suppose to be somewhere between 108-114 today. Only in good ole Louisiana!

Your doing great ~ one day @ a time!!! After the first week the tiredness should pass, mine did...

Have a great day & stay cool & hydrated..... I can't imagine it being that hot
Closed Thread