Old 06-26-2012, 09:59 AM   #31  
~Aimee~ On IP 06/26/12

S/C/G: 276/244/176

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangMolly View Post
Congrats, Wuv, I guess I've been gone from 3FC longer than I realized. I didn't know you were starting at a clinic. I think that is wonderful! I hope they know how lucky they are to have you!
I only been on this board for a few days and I already totally agree with you!
aimeed3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 10:06 AM   #32  
Started IP 1/18/2012

S/C/G: 224/149/150

Height: 5'0"

Quote:
Does anyone else think that no matter how cold the water, the IP products seem warm? I now add ice cubes to everything cold and eat around it.
Yes. I particularly need to chill the chocolate drink and I don't eat the crispy cereal because of the "warm" milk ick. My sister is doing IP and she told me she puts a ton of ice in her water to make the water really, really cold. The she removes the ice and makes the cereal with the icey cold water. I may try that... I don't know. I'm nearing phase 2, and I am really addicted to my vanilla drink and coffee in the morning... nice and warm and frothy!

So, it's day 2 of 100%... cheating is simply not an option. I feel good even though the scale is still up. I know it will take time to see the results on the scale. I am secretely hoping for the big woosh when I wake up Thursday morning for WI. I cannot wait for the 150's to appear! I know it will, and I need to be patient. Today I was up to 163 which is a lb up from last WI.

Have a great IP Day everyone!
Trishak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 10:06 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 211/ticker/150

Height: 5'3

Default good morning

hope everyone has success today, I woke up to see the scale move into the 180's, couldn't believe my eyes. I had to get off and back on again to make sure
enr20707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 10:11 AM   #34  
~John Wayne~ On:6/21/2012

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rissimo View Post
Good Morning IP Losers:

DH started the plan last Monday for diabetics, ....
Hi there. I'm pretty new at IP. I started on June 21, last Thursday. I go to my first WI tomorrow and I'm excited.

One quick question. I'm getting used to the few acronyms used here, I'm in the Army btw, but I keep seeing DH being used and have no idea what that means. Would you mind letting me know?
Thanks
John
jwdesselle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 10:13 AM   #35  
~Aimee~ On IP 06/26/12

S/C/G: 276/244/176

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwdesselle View Post
Hi there. I'm pretty new at IP. I started on June 21, last Thursday. I go to my first WI tomorrow and I'm excited.

One quick question. I'm getting used to the few acronyms used here, I'm in the Army btw, but I keep seeing DH being used and have no idea what that means. Would you mind letting me know?
Thanks
John
Hi John,

Dh is Dear husband
aimeed3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 10:14 AM   #36  

S/C/G: 220 / see ticker / 140

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangMolly View Post
I have a wicked summer cold and am wondering what anyone has found that we can safely use as a throat lozenge. I'm about to float away from drinking so much hot tea...it feels great but I need something else to soothe my throat.
Thanks!

There are sugar-free cough drops in a few different flavors ... I had a terrible sore throat a few weeks back and used them and it didn't affect my weight loss any so short-term it is OK. I would just cut back on the "extras" WF stuff and what not while you are using them.
Cole3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 10:17 AM   #37  
Healthy Living :)

S/C/G: 235/*see ticker*/155

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimeed3 View Post
Hi! Can I join in on this thread?
As of last night (well started this morning) I am an official IP'er. I'm excited and scared at the same time. LOL

This morning I had the Crispy cereal. When I read on the package that you had to add water to it I was horrified. thinking to myself that I CANNOT eat cereal with water. I was glad when I opened the package to see a powdered "milk" in it. HAHA.

Hope everyone had a great OP day!!

Welcome & Good Luck !!!!!

& &
Ravenswood2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 10:20 AM   #38  

S/C/G: 224/215.8/170

Height: 5'9"

Forgive me for not finding this since I know I've seen it somewhere...but can someone share their version of an IP buffalo wing sauce? DF is craving this and I've never made it, so any recipes or suggestions are welcome. THANK YOU in advance!!
chicagoboiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 10:22 AM   #39  
CkM

S/C/G: 175/155/130

HI everyone!
CkM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 10:22 AM   #40  
Healthy Living :)

S/C/G: 235/*see ticker*/155

Height: 5'5

Mid-Week 5 seems to be an issue for me...... Some cravings are back, energy is LOW , & a mild headache .....

Anyone else have recurring week 1 symptoms @ week 5?????
Ravenswood2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 10:23 AM   #41  
CkM

S/C/G: 175/155/130

HI everyone!

Is there a pdf file for a food journal? I lost mine I would greatly appreciate the help!
CkM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 10:24 AM   #42  

S/C/G: 234/231/180

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboiler View Post
Forgive me for not finding this since I know I've seen it somewhere...but can someone share their version of an IP buffalo wing sauce? DF is craving this and I've never made it, so any recipes or suggestions are welcome. THANK YOU in advance!!
Frank's RedHot Wings Buffalo sauce is 0/0/0...no need to recreate (well, if you like Franks)...
New Englander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 10:24 AM   #43  
~John Wayne~ On:6/21/2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimeed3 View Post
Hi John,

Dh is Dear husband
Ah, thanks, it's been bugging me.

Hey look! LaPlace, you are right down the road from me here in Baton Rouge.

My first WI is tomorrow, I can't wait!!!
jwdesselle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 10:25 AM   #44  
Started IP 5/29/12

S/C/G: 220.4/191.2/130

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by enr20707 View Post
hope everyone has success today, I woke up to see the scale move into the 180's, couldn't believe my eyes. I had to get off and back on again to make sure
Did the same here, yesterday! CONGRATS!!! Isn't this exciting ? Keep up the great work
Mamalee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 10:28 AM   #45  

S/C/G: 194.4/188.3/134

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by missmax View Post
Hi. I started Ip on May 15th. I have lost 24 pounds. I am going on vacation for 2 weeks and then I will be taking my son to college and will be gone for a week. Not sure what to do when I am away. I am thinking about doing atkins and then when I return going back on IP. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
i AM NEW ON IP, BUT I AM USING POWDERS FROM TARGET AND I ALSO BELIVE THE MUSCLE MILK 100% WHEY FROM COSTCO CAN WORK (I ALREADY HAD THAT AND COMPARED THE LABLES) YOU COULD GET EAS DRINKS FOR ON THE ROAD, THEY CAN BE REASONABLY PRICED, AND GET THE PURE PROTIEN BARS AT TARGET. WHEN TRAVELING IT ALWAYS FUN TO GO TO THE LOCAL STORES/FARMER MARKETS AND GET YOUR SELF SOME FRESH VEGGIES. NOT SURE WHAT YOUR VACAY IS, BUT JUST BE SPECIFIC HOW YOU WANT YOUR FOOD PREPARED IF YOU ARE EATING OUT, AND IF YOU ARE CAMPING GET YOUR SELF SOME NICE CUTS OF FISH OR FILET MIGNON! YUM. YOU CAN DO THIS, YOU HAVE NEED TO DECIDE IF YOU WANT TO! AND NO DOUBT YOU DO. HOPE THIS HELPS

sorry about the all caps, i write reports and fill out forms with all caps and dont notice it is on. I know it is impolite, sorry too lazy to change the whole post

Last edited by BLUEJEWEL; 06-26-2012 at 10:29 AM. Reason: APOLOGY
BLUEJEWEL is offline   Reply With Quote