3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   It'll be official today at 5:30pm. (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/261655-itll-official-today-5-30pm.html)

aimeed3 06-25-2012 08:48 AM

It'll be official today at 5:30pm.

YAY!!!! I can't wait to get started. I have my consultation tonight at 5:30. So tomorrow I will officially be an IP'er. :D

The seminar was amazing. They explained pretty much how IP works.
I was pretty much sold before I even went there (thanks to each and everyone of you), but I was scared about the $$$. but I think I can swing it. I better if I want to be skinny and healthy huh? hehe

I look forward to sharing my journey with you guys, as well as being here for all of you. :hug:

drakegirl 06-25-2012 08:54 AM

Good luck! It's SO worth every cent - and honestly, for me, I would have spent that money on other less healthy things - In 4 months, I've become smaller than I have been in 20 years - it's a great program and you'll love it!

Daisy25 06-25-2012 08:57 AM

Good luck!!! It's amazing! You won't be disappointed. I have my four week weigh-in tomorrow and I can't wait to step on the scale! I never thought I'd EVER have that attitude in regards to a scale. Its only been four weeks, but I'm already fitting in clothing I couldn't before! I'm so excited for you!

aimeed3 06-25-2012 09:46 AM

Thank you, thank you! I have a feeling I will need to get rid of my home scale b/c I know I will be jumping on it often and I dont want to make myself crazy doing it. I am definitely a scale addict.

I am so excited that I am all giddy and stuff, LOL

sand5699 06-26-2012 12:42 PM

Hey Aimee just wanted to wish you good luck on your first day! And let you know it does get easier!

aimeed3 06-26-2012 12:43 PM

awww thank you!! so far so good!! :)

Heitina 06-26-2012 12:48 PM

I know a few people who have lost over 50 lbs. and have managed to keep it off. Just the thought of taking off this weight and being able to keep it off is really exciting. Just remember the first while may be difficult....just stick it out cause it's worth it...WE'RE WORTH IT!!!!

Heitina 06-26-2012 12:52 PM

I also wanted to say. Don't compare yourself to others when it comes to weight loss. Some people lose really fast, some may take a bit longer. As long as that scale is going down and inches coming off, that's all that matters. Hey, just think - you will never be this size again!!!!

jwdesselle 06-26-2012 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aimeed3 (Post 4382908)
YAY!!!! I can't wait to get started. I have my consultation tonight at 5:30. So tomorrow I will officially be an IP'er. :D

The seminar was amazing. They explained pretty much how IP works.
I was pretty much sold before I even went there (thanks to each and everyone of you), but I was scared about the $$$. but I think I can swing it. I better if I want to be skinny and healthy huh? hehe

I look forward to sharing my journey with you guys, as well as being here for all of you. :hug:

I feel funny saying Welcome, since I just got onto this forum a couple of days ago, and got OP last week.

I'm really interested in the seminar. I didn't go to any, the only instructions I got was from the person that did my initial WI last week.

I had gone somewhere for Lazer Lipo and they said that my fat was in the wrong place for that (under my stomach muscle) and they suggested that I talk with their nutritionist about IP. I made the appointment, got measured and stepped on that cool scale.

What I'm wondering is: Does anyone have any seminar materials on line that I could look at? I've been all over the IP website, but am wondering if there may be some info out there I could use. Yes, I've been through the FAQ and searched some on this forum for some of the questions I had.
Thanks!

:carrot:

Longhorn Energy 06-26-2012 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwdesselle (Post 4384570)
I feel funny saying Welcome, since I just got onto this forum a couple of days ago, and got OP last week.

I'm really interested in the seminar. I didn't go to any, the only instructions I got was from the person that did my initial WI last week.

I had gone somewhere for Lazer Lipo and they said that my fat was in the wrong place for that (under my stomach muscle) and they suggested that I talk with their nutritionist about IP. I made the appointment, got measured and stepped on that cool scale.

What I'm wondering is: Does anyone have any seminar materials on line that I could look at? I've been all over the IP website, but am wondering if there may be some info out there I could use. Yes, I've been through the FAQ and searched some on this forum for some of the questions I had.
Thanks!

:carrot:

Read Dr Tranhs book...there is a link on the first page of the Daily Chat...I too had lots of questions and read the entire book in one night. It does not explain IP to a tee, but the 'concept' of IP...great reference for later as well.

jwdesselle 06-26-2012 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Longhorn Energy (Post 4384692)
Read Dr Tranhs book...there is a link on the first page of the Daily Chat...I too had lots of questions and read the entire book in one night. It does not explain IP to a tee, but the 'concept' of IP...great reference for later as well.

Will do, thanks for pointing that out. :carrot: (I don't know why like like this dancing carrot, I don't even like to eat carrots. LOL)