Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2012, 04:49 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 195/141.6/145

Height: 5' 9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudoGirl View Post
Hey Everyone...I need help...i lost 70 lbs in 20 weeks...the program is amazing...
this last year has been one of the tuffest years...I have a grandaughter we almost lost 3 times..due to Lyme disease...we have been hit with a lot of different things this year...and I stopped taking care of myself...
I have to take off 20 lbs...and I just need someone to listen to me...
My Grandaughter is going to make it..we are so grateful and blessed by her regaining her health...now I need my health back...
I am starting back this morning on program...I have a cute yellow dress I want to wear for my birthday on August 3rd...but right now its toooo tight....
So here I am and I need help.....
Thank you for listening to me today....
You can PM me anytime I will listen no problem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzyjean View Post
Morning all, My WI over the weekend was 4 pounds down. I've been averaging about 1.5 pounds a week. Could it be that solving the big C problem and cutting restricted helps? Hope so!! I am down 21 pounds in 2 months. Not halfway, but making progress. Happy OP day, y'all! Happy successes downing the water and salads!
You aredoing so well!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUEJEWEL View Post
First WI, down 7.4, am very glad! I think I may have finally found the program for me. It is going very well, other than having likely having too much gum (rookie!) I believe I was 100% OP! and it worked.
I am looking forward to this week, ready to get out of the 180's!
My days menu:
shake
4 oz chik pattie with baked zuchinni/crook neck squash
bar
4 oz beef pattie with baked zuchinni/crook neck squash
shake

See I this is all still so new I am not bored with eating the same thing, so that is the really easy part! i do drink a ton of iced coffee through out the day though. And water of course.

Happy monday!
Wahooooo!! great WI
Old 06-25-2012, 05:27 PM   #77  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

I found this might be useful to some of you.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg binge.jpg (18.8 KB, 39 views)
Old 06-25-2012, 05:41 PM   #78  
Hard Working Newbie

S/C/G: 377/251/180

Hello! I figured that this was just as good of a place as any to introduce myself and say hi? I started IP five days ago and just had a weigh-in this afternoon. I lost 9.5 lbs already! This is just the motivation I need to really stick with things and commit fully. As someone obese for my entire life, I'm in a place where I feel like I have no other option. I have to make this work. I figured connected with like-minded individuals would be a step in the right direction

~Jenni
Old 06-25-2012, 05:57 PM   #79  

S/C/G: Pre 168.2/Pre IP 166/142/130

Height: 5'2.5" (us short people depend on the half inches!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unwaver1ng View Post
Hello! I figured that this was just as good of a place as any to introduce myself and say hi? I started IP five days ago and just had a weigh-in this afternoon. I lost 9.5 lbs already!
~Jenni
Welcome, great job the first week!! Congrats!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hgamroth View Post
Question: I have lost over 6 inches around my waist in 8 weeks but only 2 on my thighs and 4 on my hips. Any suggestions on getting those inches off the thunder thighs? I am not exercising because of the low calories. Anyone have any advise on an exercise I can do w/o raising the heart rate?
Holly
Holly, I would start out with just some walking. Why not try to walk 2 miles a day (30 mins or so). Take kiddos with or walk a dog if you have one. Otherwise, it is possible to start some light cardio or sculpting 3-4 times a week. I'm doing weight training and/or cardio 5 days a week and still seeing losses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoreweight View Post
I had my WI#2 today, and was down another 5.8lbs! I am super pumped about this. WI#1 was -5.6, so I think it would be awesome if I just kept on that kind of a roll. I'll take losing 5lbs a week! Haha...maybe a bit unrealistic but a girl can dream.

Have a good day everyone!
Sorry to hear about your daughter. I cannot even imagine the loss you experienced. Way to Go on the weight loss. you are definitely doing something right!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgmoosh View Post
After my second weigh in i lost 28 lbs in 2 weeks. Wow this is an very easy diet.
WOW! Stellar loss! Keep up the good work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trishak View Post
I'm so sick of this self-defeating behavior! And it worries me that I will fall back into old patterns once I am in maintenance (if I ever get there). I've been stalled at 162 for 2 weeks now, and I just want to move forward. I know why I am stalled. I know what I need to do to get where I want to go. But WHY do I keep doing what I know will hurt my progress? Anyone else struggling with this? HELP!!!
Thanks!
Trish
Trish, First off, congrats on the 62lb loss. That is wonderful. Don't throw it away now. Remember this is a lifestyle change. You will never be able to go back to binging on those types of snacks. Try to replace those ones with healthier snacks, SF jello, celery, pickles, peppers, soy nuts (carrots, almonds etc.. when able). Change the snacks altogether!! That would be my suggestion! And... of course you can make it to a size 8, you just have to decide that its worth it to commit and you will succeed!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by darcrista View Post
Last time I tried it on, I liked it a lot. Much, much more than if I had not started this diet. Now I wish I could just hook the vacuum up and suck the fat out of my upper arms before this weekend. LOL I don't think I've lost any fat from that area. Have a good week everyone. :-)
You NEVER know, I bet it fits better!! Have fun and feel great at the wedding!
Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
These were my favorite shorts and they don't make them anymore so I am pretty happy.
Vet, I hate it when they quit making stuff I love, make up, clothes, hair stuff etc... I try to stock up when I find out! YAY for fitting in to your favorite shorts!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticiabean View Post
I appreciate your response! I think you might be on to something. My TOM should start Sunday. But I was still a little discouraged because my husband has lost 12lbs in 1 week! thanks for your words of encouragement!
Don't forget Men typically lose at a faster rate due to their higher lean mass. Lean mass sets your basal metabolic rate which is what we are using to burn through our fat mass!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudoGirl View Post
this last year has been one of the tuffest years...and I stopped taking care of myself...
I have to take off 20 lbs...and I just need someone to listen to me...
Thank goodness your granddaughter is going to be ok, what a stressful year. You will get back on the wagon and will look FABULOUS in August in your dress! Welcome back!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzyjean View Post
Morning all, My WI over the weekend was 4 pounds down.
That's what working the plan will do for ya! Congrats on a great WI!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorfinn View Post
NSV - Not feeling self-conscious with my shirt off on the boat all weekend
YAY!! Kudos, what a great feeling!

Jen, Good luck at tomorrow's weigh in.
Daisy, WOOT-WOOT!! Scrubs were going to be the downfall of me too. I refused to buy bigger so decided to do IP instead! Now I'm comfortably in my old ones and hope to even buy smaller ones soon!!
Moose, YAY for feeling stronger. Physically or emotionally? You can do it! Keep your eye on the prize!
mom2hi-way to rock it this week, welcome!
Port-Nice job talking yourself out of a cheat! Way to go, you are doing it!!
Princess-Lots and lots of people have switched to alternatives and are still losers!! I do about 50/50 now.
NewPath-I am so with you on the pickles, that is my fave snack!! Just have to watch the sodium.
Kara, Where in SD are you? I'm 2h south of the TC. If you drive over on 90, You'll drive right my my little town! Have fun. And...about dH's friend's comment, you must have looked good!!

Last edited by redmomof4; 06-25-2012 at 05:58 PM.
Old 06-25-2012, 06:06 PM   #80  

S/C/G: 196.6/130/134

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Hello! I figured that this was just as good of a place as any to introduce myself and say hi? I started IP five days ago and just had a weigh-in this afternoon. I lost 9.5 lbs already! This is just the motivation I need to really stick with things and commit fully. As someone obese for my entire life, I'm in a place where I feel like I have no other option. I have to make this work. I figured connected with like-minded individuals would be a step in the right direction

~Jenni
Welcome Unwaver1ng!
You CAN do this. Great job on week 1. Be sure to come here for support and questions. I have never had support like I get here. Everyone here is committed and working VERY hard. IP is an amazing lifestyle...WELCOME to it!!!!!
Old 06-25-2012, 06:13 PM   #81  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:

~Jenni
Welcome Jenni, I started off 10lbs heavier than you and I had set the SAME goal weight as you...250lbs. I have since changed it to 200lbs only have about 25-30lbs left to go. This is a wonderful program IF you stay committed to it. IF you are determined enough to WANT it BAD ENOUGH you will get it done. In 15 months I have loss 164lbs and over 100 inches. My shirts when I started were a 5x Men's polo, a TIGHT 36 pants and a 56DD bra. Today I am a size 14-16 top(at lane byrant), size 18 pants and a 38C bra. I have been committed to this program for 15 months, I have not licked, sipped, nibbled or tasted anything I am not suppose too. It is so worth it to STAY OP, If I would of ventured off of program I would NOT be where I am today! Good luck to you, come here for support, recipes and friendships!
Old 06-25-2012, 06:43 PM   #82  

Height: 5'4"

So excited!!! I just received my liquid stevia drops in root beer flavor! I am going to try it in my vanilla pudding tonight and partially freeze it!

Who says I can't have a root beer float!?!

Old 06-25-2012, 07:15 PM   #83  
Started IP 2/23/2012

S/C/G: 192.2/142.4/140

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hgamroth View Post
So excited!!! I just received my liquid stevia drops in root beer flavor! I am going to try it in my vanilla pudding tonight and partially freeze it!

Who says I can't have a root beer float!?!

Yum!!! That sounds so good
Old 06-25-2012, 07:36 PM   #84  

S/C/G: 195/162/135 Before IP 225

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
I love that! I also appreciated your quote earlier today where you stated that "cheating was not an option". Hope you don't mind but that is my new mantra..I have been chanting it all day today! You are such a great help!

Quote:

~Jenni
Welcome to the forum! You have found a home. Good luck on IP and know that if you have issues wuv2bloved is your go to gal. But if you've been lurking you probably already know this.

A little NSV I would like to share. I went shopping on my lunch break to get new jeans cause the 12's were pretty baggy...so it makes sense I had to buy 10's and I sure like that number better than my largest size which was an 18.
Hopefully it will be a size 6 when I am done.
Old 06-25-2012, 08:50 PM   #85  
Started IP 1/16/2012

Location: Pine Mountain, Georgia & on a little lake in NE Michigan

S/C/G: 291/171.4/175

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvingprincess View Post
Has anyone used the Muscle Milk Lite from Costco? I bought some on the weekend, (they only had the chocolate, pretty good though, I don't like the IP chocolate drink) I am thinking of going to the alternatives as the IP is getting too expensive. I also bought some protein bars from Costco they are really similar to the IP ones. My only fear is that I won't lose the weight like I am doing now on IP. Has anyone switched to alternatives and still lost a lot of weight?
Don't be concerned about switching to alternatives and affecting your losses. I was totally on the IP program for 12 weeks. For multiple reasons I had to leave the clinic I was going to and I went on alternatives. That was 11 weeks ago. My losses haven't varied that much. You just have to spend more time making sure what alternatives you select have very close nutritional numbers with the IP products. IP has removed all the work and guessing.

Check out this thread, http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...t-reviews.html. for lots of people's reviews of different alternative products.

Molly
Old 06-25-2012, 10:00 PM   #86  
Carb Addict

S/C/G: 290/290/180

Ouch too much yard work, this is going to hurt in the morning. Hope the extra packet and water will help.
Old 06-25-2012, 10:03 PM   #87  
- 15lbs and counting!

S/C/G: 183.6/see ticker/140

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Thanks!!
Old 06-25-2012, 10:03 PM   #88  
Started July 23 2013

S/C/G: 293.6

rvingprincess - You might try shopping at Shopforprotein.com. They have the IP products for $27 a box with free shipping. Each month they have a code that gives you a 10% discount, making it $24.30 a box. Their supplements are also less expensive than at the center I use. The code for June is June.
Old 06-25-2012, 10:40 PM   #89  
Started IP 1/18/2012

S/C/G: 224/149/150

Height: 5'0"

Just wanted to share that I am 100% OP today. About to have my evening snack and go to bed. Thanks! I feel so much better today!!! I really hope to see the 150's very soon! :-)
Old 06-25-2012, 10:47 PM   #90  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darralyn View Post
I love that! I also appreciated your quote earlier today where you stated that "cheating was not an option". Hope you don't mind but that is my new mantra..I have been chanting it all day today! You are such a great help!

Welcome to the forum! You have found a home. Good luck on IP and know that if you have issues wuv2bloved is your go to gal. But if you've been lurking you probably already know this.

A little NSV I would like to share. I went shopping on my lunch break to get new jeans cause the 12's were pretty baggy...so it makes sense I had to buy 10's and I sure like that number better than my largest size which was an 18.
Hopefully it will be a size 6 when I am done.
Size 10!!!! Wowza that's awesome girl!!!! Doesn't that just feel glorious!!! I can't wait for size 10!!!! Hooray for you!
Closed Thread